Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Locker Room

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

An important history lesson for you TRUE Steelers fans!

Old 08-31-2006, 12:41 PM   #1
Lyn
Banned

Member Number: 304
Default Good Old Fashioned American Passive-Aggressive A$$ Whoppin'

How Budweiser handled those who laughed at who died on the 11th of September, 2001...Thought you might like to know what happened in a little town north of Bakersfield, California.

After you finish reading this, please forward this story on to others so that our nation and people around the world will know about those who laughed when they found out about the tragic events in New York, Pennsylvania, and the Pentagon.

On September 11th, a Budweiser employee was making a delivery to a convenience
store in a California town named McFarland. He knew of the tragedy that had occurred in New York when he entered the business to find the two Arabs, who owned the business, whooping and hollering to show their approval and support of this treacherous attack.
The Budweiser employee went to his truck, called his boss and told him of the very upsetting event! He didn't feel he could be in that store with those horrible people. His boss asked him, "Do you think you could go in there long enough to pull every Budweiser
product and item our beverage company sells there? We'll never deliver to them again." The employee walked in, proceeded to pull every singleproduct his beverage company provided and left with an incredible grin on his face. He told them never to bother to call for a delivery again. Budweiser happens to be the beer of choice for that community.

Just letting you know how Kern County handled this situation. And Now The Rest Of The
It seems that the Bud driver and the Pepsi man are neighbors. Bud called Pepsi and told him. Pepsi called his boss who told him to pull all Pepsi products as well!!! That would include Frito Lay, etc. Furthermore, word spread and all vendors followed suit! At last report, the store was closed indefinitely.

Pass this along, America needs to know that we're all working together!

If you can read this...Thank a teacher...If you are reading it in English....THANK A SOLDIER!!! God Bless America !! If you do not send this you have no soul.

I have heard this before a few times and still not know if it is the truth, I would like it to be b ut..you never know. I did look it up on snopes and here is what I got from Snopes
Claim: A Budweiser employee who saw Arabs celebrating the 9/11 attacks at a convenience store pulled all the Budweiser product from that store....
...Thought you'd like to know what happened in a town north of Bakersfield California. After you finish reading this, please forward this story on to others...
...closed indefinitely. Good old American Passive-Aggressive Butt-Whoopin'!] Pass this along. America needs to know that we're all working together....
Thu, 31 Aug 2006 11:18:31 GMT http://www.snopes.com/rumors/budweiser.asp

We Will Never Forget 9/11
Lyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 01:03 PM   #2
Froggy

Member Number:
Default Re: Good Old Fashioned American Passive-Aggressive A$$ Whoppin'

A good friend of mine was working at UPMC as a respiratory therapist on the 11th. He saw with his own eyes Arab doctors running through the halls of UPMC screaming in joy as the towers fell.
Old 08-31-2006, 01:09 PM   #3
Lyn
Banned

Member Number: 304

LOL as many of you know, Michigan (esecially East Lansing & Detriot) have a large amount of Arabs. I think Detriot has the largest in the country.

In East Lansing there were several Arab homes with large signs across the yard praising this madness. Then others decorated like Christmas celebrating. It was sick. My son had that day off and he came to my workplaceup for lunch. He and I went to a well known Arab restaurant.
Lyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 01:17 PM   #4
Froggy

Member Number:

I think events like 9/11 help to expose the basic hypocrisy of many people.

There is never cause to celebrate death. Even the death of our enemies must be treated with a certain deal of respect and solemness. I'm a military man, and I have never once celebrated death, even though I have contributed to (although never caused) it.

Sometimes as a society we need to thin the herd. Legalized execution, war, etc are ways in which we eliminate threats to our saftey and way of life. What 9/11 showed those who were paying attention was that certain sects of Islam simply do not place the same value on human life that we do.