Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Media

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Giants Giants
August 9th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 10-10-2006, 09:34 AM   #1
Buzz05
Team Captain

Member Number: 2482
Default Michael Irvin is a Moron...

Ok so we all know about Irvin's past. But I never knew he was such a moron. I was watching Sportscenter this morning before work and they were listing their fab 5 teams for the AFC. and Irvin had the Ravens in it and left out the Broncos. But still had the Patriots on it. I would really like to know what kind of juice Ray Lewis is giving him to be so hard up for the Ravens. Irvin already has them marked in as his Super Bowl winner. I thought sports writers were supposed to be un-biased. I mean even the rest of the espn guys couldnt believe his rankings and how he could leave out the Broncos. In case anyone was wondering we didnt make it to anyones top 5. Other then Irvins moronic list the others consistently was made up of 1) Colts 2) Chargers 3) Broncos 4) Patriots 5) Bengels..in no specific order.
Buzz05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 10:18 AM   #2
stlrtruck
THE PRINCESS' Daddy
Supporter

Member Number: 2398
Default Re: Michael Irvin is a Moron...

The Coke Resine is finally getting to him!

60 Minutes, 53 Men, 6 Trophies,1 NATION. . .STEELERS NATION!!!
Sig courtesy of STEELAX04
stlrtruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 11:06 AM   #3
noto45
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 984

I am dissapointed in the whole ESPN crew. it has gone down hill. I used to love watching the Sunday morning show. I now stuggle at best to enjoy the show. I also cant say I have much love for the whole Monday night experience either......what a joke!

"You play tough, you play smart, and above all ..... you play physical."
noto45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 11:28 AM   #4
Hines86Ward
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 2256

I like watching the ESPN crew on Sunday mornings. I used to watch FOX, but I can't stand Joe Buck so I stopped watching that. The ego's that CBS has don't really mix that well, and it leads to a boring show full of Shannon Sharpe's nonsense & Boomer Esiason's love obsession with Carson Palmer. None of the pregame shows are really that great, but I think ESPN does the best job....
Old 10-10-2006, 12:29 PM   #5
steelfan 92
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 2630

the sunday espn crew is awesome, i love the playmaker. fox is not the same with out JB. they just have no chemistry with kurt menafee.
steelfan 92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 01:10 PM   #6
sumo
Team Captain

Member Number: 3047

Quote:
Originally Posted by noto45 View Post
I am dissapointed in the whole ESPN crew. it has gone down hill. I used to love watching the Sunday morning show. I now stuggle at best to enjoy the show. I also cant say I have much love for the whole Monday night experience either......what a joke!
Theisman and combover will be gone next year --guaranteed ... MNF is almost unbearable now because of these guys
sumo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 01:15 PM   #7
sumo
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz05 View Post
Ok so we all know about Irvin's past. But I never knew he was such a moron. I was watching Sportscenter this morning before work and they were listing their fab 5 teams for the AFC. and Irvin had the Ravens in it and left out the Broncos. But still had the Patriots on it. I would really like to know what kind of juice Ray Lewis is giving him to be so hard up for the Ravens. Irvin already has them marked in as his Super Bowl winner. I thought sports writers were supposed to be un-biased. I mean even the rest of the espn guys couldnt believe his rankings and how he could leave out the Broncos. In case anyone was wondering we didnt make it to anyones top 5. Other then Irvins moronic list the others consistently was made up of 1) Colts 2) Chargers 3) Broncos 4) Patriots 5) Bengels..in no specific order.
Irvin is on BECAUSE he is a moron -- they want him to say stupid things, so the other guys will beat him up -- they think it makes good TV -- I have heard the ESPN radio guys say this about Irvin-but without using using words like moron, idiot, loud mouthed freak, etc

They know he will pick whatever team his buddy is on...
Old 10-10-2006, 02:08 PM   #8
19ward86
Head Coach

Member Number: 2717

the bengals werent on his list at all or in fact on anyones list so that is a misfact.
Old 10-10-2006, 02:17 PM   #9
sumo
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines86Ward View Post
I like watching the ESPN crew on Sunday mornings. I used to watch FOX, but I can't stand Joe Buck so I stopped watching that. The ego's that CBS has don't really mix that well, and it leads to a boring show full of Shannon Sharpe's nonsense & Boomer Esiason's love obsession with Carson Palmer. None of the pregame shows are really that great, but I think ESPN does the best job....
It's a great show -- but how can you not be annoyed with Irvin? -- always yelling all the time..total nonsense -- the rest of the guys are pretty good Boomer, Jackson, Steve Young etc
Old 10-10-2006, 04:07 PM   #10
Black@Gold Forever32
Banned
Supporter

Member Number: 2290

Well its only week 5. But so far the only legit looking Super Bowl teams so far have been the Bears and the Eagles in my book.

I think in the AFC right now there is now clear cut favorite. The Pats are impressive since they keep winning with all the the players they have lost in the off-season. But if those WR's of theirs don't step up I can't see the Pats making the Super Bowl. The rest of the teams in the AFC East are not even worth discussing for the playoffs.

The AFC North you have the Bengals and Ravens both only having one loss also. But the Bengals defense can't stop the run. The Bengals must improve their run defense to make the Super Bowl. The Ravens are still a 9-7 team at best. Last night proved that.

The Colts are unbeaten but they are the most unimpressive 5-0 team I have ever seen. You only beat the Vince Young led Titans 14-13 at Indy. Ok thats just stupid. Plus the Colts defense is back to being shitty. The Jags are not a Super Bowl team.

The Chargers have been impressive. Really they should have beaten the Ravens. The Broncos have Jake Plummer as their QB enough said.
Black@Gold Forever32 is offline   Reply With Quote