Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Giants Giants
August 9th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 10-11-2006, 08:38 PM   #21
Elvis
Banned

Member Number: 2390
Default Re: QB contraversy?????????

THERE IS NO QB CONTRAVERSEY.... For you Seahawk fans that this year is personal... you aint even gonna be in Miami in february this year... the Chicago Bears are gonna dethrone the NFC Champs... its Carolina and Chicago in the NFC....
Elvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006, 04:49 AM   #22
X-Terminator
Mr. Wrong
Supporter

Member Number: 2550

Quote:
Originally Posted by HometownGal View Post
LMFAO!!!! A ssspinchter says what?

It is very obvious that you don't do your homework before you post your mindless drivel. Go right ahead and check the numbers and compare Ben and Chrome Dome in their first 2-1/4 seasons as a starter. You may want to put on a Depends before you do, though, as I think you're gonna shart your skibbies. Wow - Baldie has "twice as many completions, yards and TD's and has been to twice as many Pro Bowls" too. I would hope that is the case, pinhead - he's been in the league 6 years longer than Ben. So- in your opinion, Ben is a product of The Bus? You're cracking me up here, no shit. If you are going to go with that theory, you'd best apply that boneheaded statement to Sir Skinhead, too, as he has had the benefit of having Shaun Alexander as his main ballcarrier since he came to the Waaaaahawks.

You are ignoring the most relevant fact of all - Ben has a Super Bowl ring which he rightfully earned - the only ring Waaaaselbeck has is a ring around his collar. He is an average at best QB playing in both a division and conference in which the Browns could probably make the playoffs.

P.S. Though Waaaaaselbeck has tossed 6 TD's so far this season, the great *cough* *choke* 8 year veteran, he has something blatantly in common with Ben - he's also tossed the same nunber of picks.
Not only that, Waaaaaaselbeck threw 5 of those 6 TD passes in one game, could only muster 221 yards passing and ONE TD (and 2 INTs) against an Arizona defense that gave up 288 yards and NO INTs to Alex friggin' Smith, and was shut out by the LIONS of all teams! At least Ben can say he's played against superior competition thus far this season in Jacksonville, Cincinnati and San Diego, all of whom are better than anyone the Seahawks have played except Chicago. And what happened in that Chicago game? They got their butts kicked all over the field!

I guess for every Hawks fan like Hawk Believer, we have Hawks fans like that guy who loves to run his mouth, but has about as much football knowledge as the sweat off my 'nads.

Last edited by X-Terminator; 10-12-2006 at 05:00 AM.
X-Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006, 06:23 AM   #23
HometownGal
Living Legend

Member Number: 2413

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Terminator View Post
I guess for every Hawks fan like Hawk Believer, we have Hawks fans like that guy who loves to run his mouth, but has about as much football knowledge as the sweat off my 'nads.
I think the sweat off your cahoonans has more football intelligence than that idiot (not Hawk). He probably didn't even know Seattle had an NFL team until last season.

The Anti-Wahoo
HometownGal is offline   Reply With Quote