Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Fans United

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Fever Presents...

Steelers Panthers

GAMEDAY
Sunday, September 21, 8:30 PM
NBC

Old 10-21-2006, 06:57 PM   #1
spy-derman
Water Boy

Member Number: 3417
Default Fans with kids in Orlando, fl area

Are there any good places to take the kids and watch the games in or around Orlando? Looking for a family friendly place with video games to keep the kids busy or places with other young fans.

Todd
spy-derman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 01:50 PM   #2
Sith Lord
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 977
Default Re: Fans with kids in Orlando, fl area

Try Fridays international, or there is a total steeler bar called froggers that i've been to in orlando that some people had their kids in. The was pittsburgh south as far as i was concerned. See if you can get a table so you dont have to chase the kids around the bar.
Sith Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2006, 08:14 AM   #3
Need4spd
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 1707
Default Re: Fans with kids in Orlando, fl area

I lived in Orlando until this past March, and I can confirm that Frogger's is by far and away the place to be on Sunday afternoon's if you're a Steelers fan. I can't speak for all their locations, although I've heard they are similar, but I went to the one on the corner of Conroy-Windemere Road and Turkey Lake Road near Universal Studios. The atmosphere is similar to that of a TGI Friday's in that it isn't just a bar. I would say it's every bit as much of a restaurant as it is a bar if that makes any sense. The food is pretty good, they've got terrific drink specials, although I know you'll have the little ones with you, but the atmosphere is what makes it so great. 'Sith' is right, it really is like Pittsburgh south in there. Other than being at Heinz Field, I can't think of anywhere I would rather watch a Steelers game.

Oh, and if you want a good seat, get there early. Have fun and GO STEELERS!
"The nature of a man who has a competitive spirit will be to inevitably live a life which involves that man overcoming obstacles. But the sport of football is too physically and emotionally difficult to play simply for money or success. Personally, I have been inspired by God."

- Troy Polamalu, Media Day at Super Bowl XL
Need4spd is offline   Reply With Quote