Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers > Game Reporter

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Bills Bills
August 16th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 11-26-2006, 05:41 PM   #491
MyCuz64Furness
Team Captain
Supporter

Member Number: 2533
Default Re: Steelers v.s. Ravens Gameday Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmike4445 View Post
Hey i'm a Ravens fan from B-More-You guys won it all last year ,we will win it all this year .Thats how dominate our division is. We will switch every year.Go AFC North! Maybe we will let Cleveland win one year------NOT.

Kudos to you for not being the typical troll from another team
MyCuz64Furness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 05:44 PM   #492
stillers4me
Living Legend

Member Number: 2656

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmike4445 View Post
Hey i'm a Ravens fan from B-More-You guys won it all last year ,we will win it all this year .Thats how dominate our division is. We will switch every year.Go AFC North! Maybe we will let Cleveland win one year------NOT.
I'd love to say....hell no!! I want to win every year!!! But only one team can hoist that big shiney trophy a year..........I'm happy to be a fan of one of them that did.........and WE WILL AGAIN!!

But never, ever let the Browns or the Bungles have the privalage.........hell no!
"We're not going to turn our backs on him," Ward said. "We're going to treat him like our brother. We're going to accept him back and be very supportive of him and help him get through this. In this locker room, he's still our quarterback."
stillers4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006, 03:12 AM   #493
ericpd
Water Boy

Member Number: 4026

I'm also a Raven's fan, and we've been going at this for a long time,... since way before the days of 'irresistable force' and 'immovable object'. Even before Johnny Unitas left the Pittsburgh area for Baltimore. Back in 2001, I remember hearing Cowher quoted as saying that "the road to the Super Bowl goes through Baltimore",... this year it went through Pittsburgh, you guys just weren't able to man the toll booths. Hell, our booths were empty in 2001. Here in Baltimore, there is no team hated more than the Steelers, save one,... the Redskins! And that hate is founded more on politics than respect. Make no mistake,... respect is the word of the day when discussing the Steelers. But that hate is not mutual. Many times the Steelers and their fans have waved us off as not deserving that mutual respect and hate. This hate,... a kindrid hate, can be pronounced another way. Rivalry! Yep, in the NFL hate+respect = Rivalry. Don't know what's missing in the equation in Pittsburgh, but more than not, you've demanded a DNA test acknowledging any 'R' status between our two teams. What is clear though is that we will be at each other for a while to come. Our Ravens will continue to be the speed bump in your annual trek to the SB and will know it!

On another note,... my was Porter un-characteristically quite today!
ericpd is offline   Reply With Quote