Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Browns Bills
September 7, 2014, 1:00pmET

CBS

Old 12-18-2006, 05:25 PM   #21
A.M.
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 4226
Default Re: Thoughts on Ryan Clark?

He is a very solid tackler! He jus straight up knows how to tackle and kill the ball carrier. I think that he is going to end up sticking around with the Stelers for the next few years, and will become a powerful teammate for the Steelers.
A.M. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 07:41 PM   #22
WWIIOwheelz
Team Captain

Member Number: 1323

I've loved what I've seen from Clark all season. I haven't seen him make a soft tackle this year.
WWIIOwheelz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 07:58 PM   #23
ThatGuy246
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 3089

Maybe it's just because I teach at SU, but I think Anthony Smith is gonna turn out to have been a great pick for us. Yes, he's started against relatively weak teams thus far, and yes, he didn't do himself any favors by showboating yesterday...but the Steelers franchise is known for instilling solid character in individual players, and I think he's probably going to learn his lesson from not only LeBeau & Cowher, but also from his teammates.

Clark has done pretty well, and I think we're seeing a glimpse of the future Stillers D. Let's give both of them our support and recognize that they've been performing well, and despite some problems from both, they've each shown flickers of greatness. Cowher & Colbert are known for polishing previously rough diamonds...who knows how these guys can turn out in the long run?

Happy holidys & safe travels to all...

-DJ
ThatGuy246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 11:00 PM   #24
A.M.
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 4226

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy246 View Post
Maybe it's just because I teach at SU, but I think Anthony Smith is gonna turn out to have been a great pick for us. Yes, he's started against relatively weak teams thus far, and yes, he didn't do himself any favors by showboating yesterday...but the Steelers franchise is known for instilling solid character in individual players, and I think he's probably going to learn his lesson from not only LeBeau & Cowher, but also from his teammates.

Clark has done pretty well, and I think we're seeing a glimpse of the future Stillers D. Let's give both of them our support and recognize that they've been performing well, and despite some problems from both, they've each shown flickers of greatness. Cowher & Colbert are known for polishing previously rough diamonds...who knows how these guys can turn out in the long run?

Happy holidys & safe travels to all...

-DJ
couldn't agree more
A.M. is offline   Reply With Quote