Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Locker Room

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Giants Giants
August 9th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 06-18-2006, 01:32 AM   #71
floodcitygirl
Team Owner

Member Number: 1784
Default Re: Add Ann Coulter to the list with Pat and Jerry

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest
now were getting somewhere with this thread. the question isnt whether or not you agree with her mindless propoganda, book selling spew; the real question is: wouldja?
Uhhhhh No! So I guess along with all the other mindless people that have put her on the best sellers list....again.....I'll go buy her book instead! (lol)
floodcitygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 01:55 PM   #72
lamberts-lost-tooth
Banned

Member Number: 2363

now were getting somewhere with this thread. the question isnt whether or not you agree with her mindless propoganda, book selling spew; the real question is: wouldja
?

Quote:
Originally Posted by floodcitygirl
Uhhhhh No! So I guess along with all the other mindless people that have put her on the best sellers list....again.....I'll go buy her book instead! (lol)

...and you young lady didnt REALLY answer the question!!??

Last edited by lamberts-lost-tooth; 06-18-2006 at 02:00 PM.
lamberts-lost-tooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 05:02 PM   #73
Suitanim
Banned
Supporter

Member Number: 591

If you guys haven't already figured it out yet, Carol is the apotheosis of "Toxic Granny".

http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...oxicgranny.htm
Suitanim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 08:51 PM   #74
floodcitygirl
Team Owner

Member Number: 1784

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamberts-lost-tooth
now were getting somewhere with this thread. the question isnt whether or not you agree with her mindless propoganda, book selling spew; the real question is: wouldja
?

...and you young lady didnt REALLY answer the question!!??
The question that I read, young sir, was "wouldja?" My response was "Ummmm No!!!" Unless there was another question that I missed, I'd say that pretty much covers it. There's no switch hitting happening here! (lol)
floodcitygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 09:58 PM   #75
CAH
Bench Warmer
Supporter

Member Number: 2409

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suitanim
If you guys haven't already figured it out yet, Carol is the apotheosis of "Toxic Granny".

http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...oxicgranny.htm
Got that right, Suit, so you people watch it.
CAH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 12:26 PM   #76
Maidenarcher
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 2474
Red face Re: Add Ann Coulter to the list with Pat and Jerry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambridge
C'mon people!!

Ann isn't bashing these women because they lost their husbands on 911.
What she's calling them out for is because these women are using and politicizing the deaths of their spouses way and above the call of duty and that the "left" loves to use the victims of tragic loss in order to carry a political message/agenda for the simple reason that no one will stand up and challenge what they are saying and doing for fear of being labled hateful and mean spirited.

Ann is usually very brash but if you can get over that usually what she says does make some sense.

I definitely agree................
Maidenarcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 09:29 PM   #77
CAH
Bench Warmer
Supporter

Member Number: 2409

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambridge
C'mon people!!

Ann isn't bashing these women because they lost their husbands on 911.
What she's calling them out for is because these women are using and politicizing the deaths of their spouses way and above the call of duty and that the "left" loves to use the victims of tragic loss in order to carry a political message/agenda for the simple reason that no one will stand up and challenge what they are saying and doing for fear of being labled hateful and mean spirited.

Ann is usually very brash but if you can get over that usually what she says does make some sense.
Tell me why when I say that same thing, it sounds better when you do?
CAH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 10:36 AM   #78
Hines0wnz
Living Legend

Member Number: 3085

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prosdo View Post
You know I saw something like this the other day in a video a friend sent me that sickened me. It was this ridciulous lady who claimed to have her own Baptist Church. The church consisted of 80 people or so 80% her relatives. They would stand outside churches where soliders funerals were and hold signs that said "Thank God For Dead Solidiers" and "No Innocent People Die". I mean seriously how sick. The state she was in ended up passing a law about protests and such had to be 500 yards away from a funeral or something like that. She was on CNN or something and they chewed her out on there.
I've heard that crazy wench. She is from Kansas and has called into Adam Corolla's show many times. Even her daughters are all brainwashed and parrot what the mom says. Its funny and sad at the same time.
Old 01-08-2007, 10:42 AM   #79
Hines0wnz
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamberts-lost-tooth View Post
Lets all agree that virtually every person we are talking about here either has an agenda or is a far left/right lunatic.
I fought in a war that the "far-left" said was all about oil prices. Well...Al Gore (specifically made statements) and Barbara Boxer (who is about as bright as a box of hair) can kiss my patriotic red/white/blue ass!!! I was only in country for about 1 week when I KNEW what I was fighting for...I talked to Kuwaiti refugees who told me about their relatives being shot for being "political"...their daughters being raped by soldiers to force the families to rat out insurgents....I saw a little boy who had his hand slammed in a door repeatedly. I was fighting against "evil"...its not something that is arbitrary...not something that is "up to the individual to define"...Bad is bad and Good is good and EVERY person is born with at least a small notion of the difference.
I say that to point out that it was "politically expedient" for certain members of political parties and certain radio "heads" to try and paint themselves as intellectuals and "whole-world thinkers". THEIR agenda and political future became more important than truth!
Ann Coulter is no different..just opposite sides of the political spectrum. She is trying to sell a book....period. I have no love for wifes of 911 victims, who appear in political ads...TACKY!....DISRESPECTFUL!....but words ARE weapons and Ann Coulter very often needs to put away her tanks and use a pistol when making a point. HOWEVER ...please dont use Al Franken and his empty bag of gummi bears that he calls literature as a means to prove a point.
No one person speaks for any political party...No one person can speak for all individuals... An opportunistic Ann Coulter no more speaks for the Republican party than the lying, thiefing Hillary Clinton represents Democrats...nor for that matter...does a group of idiotic illiterate fanatics (who probably should try READING the Bible, instead of placing the doctrine of men above the Doctrine of God) represent the Baptist faith.
It is up to US to use a small portion of discernment when reading/listening to any person whos job relies on our willingness to open our pocketbook.
Well said and a good nugget as to why the troops loved Rumsfeld and detest Kerry.
Old 01-08-2007, 10:48 AM   #80
Hines0wnz
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillers#1 View Post

The best way to deal with a Cindy Sheehan or these 9/11 wives, is to do what my mom taught me when I was 8 years old and kids used to pick on me in school (this is pre-growth spurt btw).
That crackhead is a disgrace to every mom who has lost a son in any war. If I knew my mom would act like after I was killed in battle, I'd have my Last Will and Testament stated to specifically disavow her. Anyway, she has already been exposed as a kook and idiot anyway. She has used her 15 minute of fame up and she cant buy any more with her son's insurance money.