Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Locker Room

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Fever Presents...
Bills
GAMEDAY
September 11, 2014, 8:25pm ET
CBS

Old 01-11-2007, 09:32 AM   #31
SteelCzar76
Banned

Member Number: 2498
Default Re: Bush Administration Quietly Plans NAFTA Super Highway...

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlrtruck View Post
Anyone know how I can get on the next election ballot!

I just wonder if I can get congress to buy in to it too!

I think you'd have to be of "Illuminated" descent Truck. (LOL) Not that this is a bad thing by any means. (for the most part the masses could not handle TRUTH)
And many might not agree,....but i believe what we need now more than anything is leadership that would make the NECCESSARY "hard math" decisions. We (USA) for better or worse are the last "super power" so to speak,.....yet we have become far too soft. And are slowly but surely losing our "NATIONAL " identity.

"Hail Caesar,......HAIL THE BLACK AND GOLD"
SteelCzar76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 09:36 AM   #32
floodcitygirl
Team Owner

Member Number: 1784

I agree with both of you. I think we may have our running team!

Thanks to MeanJoe for surprising me with my new sig.
floodcitygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 12:07 PM   #33
SteelCzar76
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by floodcitygirl View Post
I agree with both of you. I think we may have our running team!

I don't know if you'd want me in power FloodCity LOL I'd close ALL borders (at least for the next hundred years) and require that every citizen holds NO other allegiance before that of this Nation. (this would include all peoples of any ethnic descent)
And if "provoked" by any foreign power i would wage "total war" (ie no "sitting duck" police duty for our soldiers) just "foot to azz" and bring home the spoils.

And in turn i would make certain that those "spoils" would benefit the people of this Nation before any other. Using them to place greater economic emphasis on education, the Arts, research and technology. As well as that of quality health care and retirement for all citizens. (Basically if you declare yourself an enemy,.....you will pay for it in all fashions)

We waste so much money,....in "bribes" catering to the political agenda's of other countries. I think it's time we took care of "In house affairs". Even if it requires the "Iron fist in the velvet glove" so to speak. LOL
Bottom line,..... i think you might consider me something of a "Dictator". (Though i would have the purerest intentions i assure you) LOL

"Hail Caesar,.......HAIL THE BLACK AND GOLD"
Old 01-11-2007, 12:33 PM   #34
stlrtruck
THE PRINCESS' Daddy
Supporter

Member Number: 2398

Well, I wouldn't close the border for 100 years, only 50! But that doesn't mean I wouldn't close them for another 50 after that.
Next, round up the illegals and shove them over the wall to Mexico! What wall you ask? The one that would be started 15 minutes after arriving in the Oval! For those that are illegal from overseas - find your way home via Mexico.
I like the Iron Fist in a Velvet Glove touch. Nice. Although that may not be the best policy at all times, I definitely think it's time to come back to the "America First" thought process.
Second, this nation stands as One Nation Under GOD! We've lost that identity as well. The foundation of this country is based on scripture. Our Forefathers did not picture the State of the Union to be like this when they set it up.
So Czar when do you want to put our names on the ballot?

60 Minutes, 53 Men, 6 Trophies,1 NATION. . .STEELERS NATION!!!
Sig courtesy of STEELAX04
stlrtruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 01:11 PM   #35
SteelCzar76
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlrtruck View Post
So Czar when do you want to put our names on the ballot?

Oh i have the distinct impression that someone would finish us before we even got the chance Truck
The good of the people isn't always in the best buisness interest of some with great Corporate concerns. Don't get me wrong,.... industry and free enterprise are of great value to the economic health of our country. But if allowed to "run amuck" it can consume and or destroy us. (By manipulating political policies)

Old 01-11-2007, 02:12 PM   #36
floodcitygirl
Team Owner

Member Number: 1784

Like I said, I think we have our team! I have full confidence that you two would hammer out the foreign policy to perfection.

Thanks to MeanJoe for surprising me with my new sig.
floodcitygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 02:28 PM   #37
Livinginthe past
Living Legend

Member Number: 478

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCzar76 View Post
I don't know if you'd want me in power FloodCity LOL I'd close ALL borders (at least for the next hundred years) and require that every citizen holds NO other allegiance before that of this Nation. (this would include all peoples of any ethnic descent)
And if "provoked" by any foreign power i would wage "total war" (ie no "sitting duck" police duty for our soldiers) just "foot to azz" and bring home the spoils.

And in turn i would make certain that those "spoils" would benefit the people of this Nation before any other. Using them to place greater economic emphasis on education, the Arts, research and technology. As well as that of quality health care and retirement for all citizens. (Basically if you declare yourself an enemy,.....you will pay for it in all fashions)

We waste so much money,....in "bribes" catering to the political agenda's of other countries. I think it's time we took care of "In house affairs". Even if it requires the "Iron fist in the velvet glove" so to speak. LOL
Bottom line,..... i think you might consider me something of a "Dictator". (Though i would have the purerest intentions i assure you) LOL

Czar by name.....Tsar by nature

I am now a firm believer in reincarnation...welcome back Mr Lenin.

NM
They've been great for a while now, three Super Bowls' worth of great. But only this season have the New England Patriots become The Show, the must-see team of stars, pretty boys and reformed bad boys. Suddenly, the Patriots are not simply great; they're compelling, fascinating, appearing to be almighty and a touch lawless.
The Patriots didn't bother with swagger to start this NFL season; they went straight to defiant. Either you're one of them or you're about to get crushed.
Livinginthe past is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 03:19 PM   #38
stlrtruck
THE PRINCESS' Daddy
Supporter

Member Number: 2398

Quote:
Originally Posted by floodcitygirl View Post
Like I said, I think we have our team! I have full confidence that you two would hammer out the foreign policy to perfection.
Of course by hammer you mean running a few carpet bombs by night..yeah I'm sure we'll have 'em right in shape by the following football season.

Because you know, the first idiotic country leader or terrorist group that decided to mess up football season, would have my truck driven right up...oh wait...sorry I lost myself! Anyway, you get the point!

60 Minutes, 53 Men, 6 Trophies,1 NATION. . .STEELERS NATION!!!
Sig courtesy of STEELAX04
stlrtruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 06:15 PM   #39
SteelCzar76
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livinginthe past View Post
Czar by name.....Tsar by nature

I am now a firm believer in reincarnation...welcome back Mr Lenin.

NM

LOL-Actually LITP,....even though i pronounce it Czar here,...."I think welcome back Mr Caesar" is a little more fitting. (At least that's what the seers say)