Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Sports Dimension

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Old 02-18-2007, 06:21 PM   #11
Suitanim
Banned
Supporter

Member Number: 591
Default Re: DAYTONA 500- "boogity, boogity, boogity!!!"

I always liked Happy...he says it like it is, and turns some people off, but I like the genuineness...Go Harvick!
Suitanim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 06:31 PM   #12
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 9,529 Times in 3,968 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lloydfan4life View Post
Yeah, that really was a great finish! Too bad for Mark! He really seemed to take it in stride in his interview. He's gotta be sick inside.

I might just have to start watching a little more Nascar. (I'm sure the wife will love to hear that!)
good luck with that, but its a great methadone for the end of the football season.

suit i always liked harvick too. i was really hoping penske would be able to land him instead of busch. childress is a smart man though and definitely made the right move not letting him get away. of coure if stewart knew how to drive we may only be looking at harvick with a top 5 finish. regardless he has proven he can drive the wheels off the car and is great in front of the camera.

good win for nascar

interresting to see theres caution flag controversy brewing. i feel bad for martin, but hes such a great sport, he will always be a champ in my eyes.
tony hipchest is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 06:37 PM   #13
Fire Haley
Banned

Member Number: 763
Thanked 1,098 Times in 768 Posts

I FREAKIN' hate restrictor plate racing!!!I FREAKIN' hate restrictor plate racing!!!I FREAKIN' hate restrictor plate racing!!!I FREAKIN' hate restrictor plate racing!!!I FREAKIN' hate restrictor plate racing!!!I FREAKIN' hate restrictor plate racing!!!I FREAKIN' hate restrictor plate racing!!!I FREAKIN' hate restrictor plate racing!!!I FREAKIN' hate restrictor plate racing!!!I FREAKIN' hate restrictor plate racing!!!I FREAKIN' hate restrictor plate racing!!!I FREAKIN' hate restrictor plate racing!!!I FREAKIN' hate restrictor plate racing!!!I FREAKIN' hate restrictor plate racing!!!I FREAKIN' hate restrictor plate racing!!!I FREAKIN' hate restrictor plate racing!!!
Fire Haley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 06:38 PM   #14
Suitanim
Banned
Supporter

Member Number: 591

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest View Post
good luck with that, but its a great methadone for the end of the football season.

suit i always liked harvick too. i was really hoping penske would be able to land him instead of busch. childress is a smart man though and definitely made the right move not letting him get away. of coure if stewart knew how to drive we may only be looking at harvick with a top 5 finish. regardless he has proven he can drive the wheels off the car and is great in front of the camera.

good win for nascar

interresting to see theres caution flag controversy brewing. i feel bad for martin, but hes such a great sport, he will always be a champ in my eyes.
Martin will run the next 5 500's...he'll always have a ride. Harvick has a bumb rap...he's a good driver and a really good guy...
Suitanim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 07:01 PM   #15
Fire Haley
Banned

Member Number: 763
Thanked 1,098 Times in 768 Posts

Daytona is nothing but bad luck for us....let's get on to California.
Fire Haley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 11:00 PM   #16
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 9,529 Times in 3,968 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suitanim View Post
Harvick has a bumb rap...he's a good driver and a really good guy...
sometimes its the simplest (or most complex) things that will make you appreciate those in the limelight.

to see harvick break down in victory lane last year, less than a week after the death of his father in law, while his wife was able to stoicly stand beside him as a pillar, told me alot about the man.

the "nascar drivers 360" clip of him putting thousands of boucy balls in the cab of delanas dads truck, as a practical joke was great. harvick is definitely a good guy. hes fun, and all those insiders who cover the sport absolutely love him. sure he might have caught a bad rap for his WWE move against biffle several years back, but i enjoyed it.

so strange to see the goodwrench chevrolet sporting pennzoil colors and sponsorship though.
tony hipchest is online now   Reply With Quote