Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
• Intelligent and friendly discussions.
• It's free and it's quick. Always.
• Enter events in the forums calendar.
• Very user friendly software.
• Exclusive contests and giveaways.
Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
|Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact||Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.|
|02-27-2007, 06:01 PM||#21|
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Member Number: 591
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Re: SteelCzar's top 15 Mock Draft
1. The Raiders will take Russell. I think JaMarcus Russell will be the next Akili Smith, and Al Davis IS still calling the shots in Oakland. It's a perfect fit...Al Davis has a top draft choice to screw up, and there's an incredibly overhyped and overrated QB sitting there just BEGGING to be drafted too soon.
2. The Lions would do well to draft Thomas, and he's practically a local. That being said, I have them taking a WR for the 4th out of 5 years with Calvin Johnson (You know, there's a reason the same 4-5 teams always have the top 4-5 picks every year).
3. Peterson or Quinn to the Browns. Both are the wrong pick. Peterson can't run and Quinn can't pass behind a crumbling OL, but the Browns are the Browns, so...If Thomas is there, take him, if not, trade this pick and scoop up as many quality OL that you can. Oh, The Browns will select Troy if he's there at 35, but 3 is way too high...
4. Bucs would do well to select Okoye, and they very well might...
And that's as far as I can go right now...
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|