Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > General Football > NFL Football

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Giants Giants
August 9th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 09-27-2005, 09:41 AM   #61
slashsteel

Member Number:
Default Re: Pats Fan Here...

Obviously "patsownyou" is as delusional as his boardname.

Which shows me something again. Steeler fans are classier, period. We wouldn't group up and flock to a pats board after a win. Hell I have never been to one. And that is the honest truth.

No class whatsoever. Thank god not all fans are like this, but it is obvious the pats have more of them than we do ...............
Old 09-27-2005, 10:12 AM   #62
Livinginthe past
Living Legend

Member Number: 478

Hey Slash,

I have to say each post you make gets funnier and funnier - they make little or no sense most of time.

You say you have never visited a Pats board - so how do you know that no Steeler fans 'flock' there then?

You also say that the Pats have more fans who go to other teams boards...again how do you know this? Do you visit ANY other teams boards?

Everytime you open your mouth its only a matter of seconds before your foot goes flying straight in there.

I must have missed the newsflash about the championship for the 'classiest fans' - really dude - self praise is no praise at all.

Any keep up with the posts - they are always good to read to give me a laugh while im waiting for the weekend to get here.

Cheers

NM
They've been great for a while now, three Super Bowls' worth of great. But only this season have the New England Patriots become The Show, the must-see team of stars, pretty boys and reformed bad boys. Suddenly, the Patriots are not simply great; they're compelling, fascinating, appearing to be almighty and a touch lawless.
The Patriots didn't bother with swagger to start this NFL season; they went straight to defiant. Either you're one of them or you're about to get crushed.
Livinginthe past is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005, 10:54 AM   #63
slashsteel

Member Number:

Quote:
Hey Slash,

I have to say each post you make gets funnier and funnier - they make little or no sense most of time.

You say you have never visited a Pats board - so how do you know that no Steeler fans 'flock' there then?

You also say that the Pats have more fans who go to other teams boards...again how do you know this? Do you visit ANY other teams boards?

Everytime you open your mouth its only a matter of seconds before your foot goes flying straight in there.

I must have missed the newsflash about the championship for the 'classiest fans' - really dude - self praise is no praise at all.

Any keep up with the posts - they are always good to read to give me a laugh while im waiting for the weekend to get here.

Cheers
How do I know...... well on this end obviously the pats flock here including you, I find it hard to believe that posters here, or the Reign would do the same. Unless you have some facts that prove otherwise? Of course you don't.

BTW Yes I have about 20 sites in my favorites. And one reoccuring theme on most of them except the Reign (why not there, beats me). All have been bombarded with pats fans that think they know it all, and that their sh! doesn't stink.

Don't insult my intelligence. I don't like you, you don't like me, but from what I have read from your posts. Most of your debates are nothing more than you thinking the pats are undefeatable and that we are not worthy. Get over yourself.

Nothing is more funnier than your delusion. Your clueless, again classless, as everytime you open your mouth it is either insulting or ignorant. Do you feel the need to defend the pats fans on a Steeler board everytime a comment is made? And you never put your foot in your mouth? That is the dumbest a$$ thing I have seen you written yet.

Again this is a STEELER board. Not a pats are great and know everything hangout.

Both of us have opinions. So unless your opinion for some reason is all knowing, don't tell me that yours is better than mine like a school yard twerp. BTW it is a comparison I know you are sensitive about names. :)

I haven't seen one post of yours that wasn't laughable if we want to go there also.

From whining about how you post here so you should be able to downtalk new Steeler posters. ( Not referring to myself) I can more than handle snerts. Or to how "great" your team is and that we arn't up to your level.

So sure laugh away, as I will continue laughing at your elementary responses......

How old are you BTW ? ?
Old 09-27-2005, 11:08 AM   #64
Livinginthe past
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by slashsteel
How do I know...... well on this end obviously the pats flock here including you, I find it hard to believe that posters here, or the Reign would do the same. Unless you have some facts that prove otherwise? Of course you don't.

BTW Yes I have about 20 sites in my favorites. And one reoccuring theme on most of them except the Reign (why not there, beats me). All have been bombarded with pats fans that think they know it all, and that their sh! doesn't stink.

Don't insult my intelligence. I don't like you, you don't like me, but from what I have read from your posts. Most of your debates are nothing more than you thinking the pats are undefeatable and that we are not worthy. Get over yourself.

Nothing is more funnier than your delusion. Your clueless, again classless, as everytime you open your mouth it is either insulting or ignorant. Do you feel the need to defend the pats fans on a Steeler board everytime a comment is made? And you never put your foot in your mouth? That is the dumbest a$$ thing I have seen you written yet.

Again this is a STEELER board. Not a pats are great and know everything hangout.

Both of us have opinions. So unless your opinion for some reason is all knowing, don't tell me that yours is better than mine like a school yard twerp. BTW it is a comparison I know you are sensitive about names. :)

I haven't seen one post of yours that wasn't laughable if we want to go there also.

From whining about how you post here so you should be able to downtalk new Steeler posters. ( Not referring to myself) I can more than handle snerts. Or to how "great" your team is and that we arn't up to your level.

So sure laugh away, as I will continue laughing at your elementary responses......

How old are you BTW ? ?
Tsk Tsk Slash,

tripping over your tongue again - so eager to respond - so few brain cells to do it right.

I love what you tried to do with my opening argument - I asked you to tell me how you can prove that Steelers dont flock to Patriots sites - and you respond with a load of drivel that basically asks ME to prove it - not exactly king of the debating class are you?

We've had our share of Steelers trolls over at patfans.com - but guess what? The minute you get beat you wont find them for dust.

It must be terrible to be as insecure about your team as you are - lets face it you immediate response to getting beat is to tell all the Pats fans that were here before the game to leave - too funny.

Where did I say the pats are undefeatable? Again - when you are losing a debate pitifully (believe me you are) then you start making stuff up - prove me wrong - link to a thread where I said the Pats were 'undefeatable'.

I have had alot of good things to say about the Steelers before sundays game - and im afraid posters like you refuse to acknowledge that the Pats are an excellent team - too busy talking about the 'end of the Dynasty'.

Maybe I have put my foot in my mouth before - but if you take your time - you will notice that I say you do it EVERYTIME.

My opinion is better than yours - I surely can say this - because I dont hate the Steelers and I can give them props - whereas you hate the Patriots - your vision is clouded with envy.

How am I delusional? Sometimes I think you just copy words you seen on my posts and repeat them. Come on - explain to me like an adult how I am delusional - a link to a thread or quote I made would be useful.

As far as insulting your intelligence goes - I have very little need - every time your finger hits the keyboard you do all the work for me.

Thanks for playing.

NM
They've been great for a while now, three Super Bowls' worth of great. But only this season have the New England Patriots become The Show, the must-see team of stars, pretty boys and reformed bad boys. Suddenly, the Patriots are not simply great; they're compelling, fascinating, appearing to be almighty and a touch lawless.
The Patriots didn't bother with swagger to start this NFL season; they went straight to defiant. Either you're one of them or you're about to get crushed.
Old 09-27-2005, 12:22 PM   #65
slashsteel

Member Number:

Quote:
Tsk Tsk Slash,

tripping over your tongue again - so eager to respond - so few brain cells to do it right.

I love what you tried to do with my opening argument - I asked you to tell me how you can prove that Steelers dont flock to Patriots sites - and you respond with a load of drivel that basically asks ME to prove it - not exactly king of the debating class are you?

We've had our share of Steelers trolls over at patfans.com - but guess what? The minute you get beat you wont find them for dust.

It must be terrible to be as insecure about your team as you are - lets face it you immediate response to getting beat is to tell all the Pats fans that were here before the game to leave - too funny.

Where did I say the pats are undefeatable? Again - when you are losing a debate pitifully (believe me you are) then you start making stuff up - prove me wrong - link to a thread where I said the Pats were 'undefeatable'.

I have had alot of good things to say about the Steelers before sundays game - and im afraid posters like you refuse to acknowledge that the Pats are an excellent team - too busy talking about the 'end of the Dynasty'.

Maybe I have put my foot in my mouth before - but if you take your time - you will notice that I say you do it EVERYTIME.

My opinion is better than yours - I surely can say this - because I dont hate the Steelers and I can give them props - whereas you hate the Patriots - your vision is clouded with envy.

How am I delusional? Sometimes I think you just copy words you seen on my posts and repeat them. Come on - explain to me like an adult how I am delusional - a link to a thread or quote I made would be useful.

As far as insulting your intelligence goes - I have very little need - every time your finger hits the keyboard you do all the work for me.

Thanks for playing.
Oh I lack brain cells do I. That is some funny sh!t. Something a 2 year old would say. And further proving that you "think" you are intelligent, but are nothing more than a immature poster that thinks his again sh!t doesn't stink. I asked you to show me one person from this board who goes to a site you hang out at and talks sh!t. Obviously you couldn't show me sh!t. The same thing your showing me with your replies .

Again my opinion is that more pats fans dwell on Steeler boards than vice versa, yet you still camp out here proving partially at least one side of the debate. Posters like me ? ? that refuse to acknowledge that the Pats are an excellent team - too busy talking about the 'end of the Dynasty' ?? Your ignorance shines through every time you hit a keystroke. I never once said that the pats wasn't a great team, what I did say was they are beatable and I think this is our year. I did say this decade they are the best, research before you thow me into a certain class of poster, as this was a dumba$$ statement.

I already explained to you just how delusional you were. It isn't my fault you couldn't soak it into your limited capacity of a brain. But again you are delusional becauseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, of your "I am better than you and your team" thought process. This makes you delusional. Like this comment, "My opinion is better than yours - I surely can say this" This is what makes you a snert. And ignorant. Neither of our opinions are better than the others, you self rightious a$$. Thats is right I finally called you a name, go run to a moderator and cry.

For you research my threads and posts, you will realize that I only repeat classless or words like this, etc....... for you. Because I think you are slow to the point I will have to say it a dozen times for it to sink in.....
Thanks for playing? I love how you even close a debate. Debates are like nintendo for you huh? A child thinking everything is a game. Toys R Us is down the road, go hang out there. I think you would be more comfy there snert. Just a suggestion, I don't want your panties to get in a bind thinking I am telling you to leave.

Quote:
"As far as insulting your intelligence goes - I have very little need - every time your finger hits the keyboard you do all the work for me."
Which doesn't say much for you. As I showed you flaws in your thinking but you still feel superior. And as I continue to debate with you, I am dumber for even listening to your drivel. So yeah I am showing my intelligence as well.

But one thing you will know.

Steeler fans to me are like family. So every time you jump on one I will be there to jump back. Unless of course I don't see it. No weakness in "my game" like you so like to put it. Soon or a later a few Steeler posters from here will see you for what you are. As I am sure some already have. If you don't get your way you will cry, complain, bring others into a convo, or simply try to beat a posters comments with your "greatness"

We can do this in every thread, every post, on and on for eternity if you would like.

My opinion is that you don't belong on a Steeler message board because overall you have nothing positive to offer. And from your debates very little intelligence to offer as well....
Old 09-27-2005, 12:41 PM   #66
Va_steeler
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 652

We may have screwed up this game but the patriots did not empress me at all. Neither 1 of us are going to survive the playoffs if we play like we did sun. Alot of The teams in the NFL
are stepping up now and playing good ball. No more mistakes!
Old 09-27-2005, 12:54 PM   #67
Tim
Starter

Member Number: 661

Yep, the whole Steelers/Patriots rivalry thing is gonna look really amusing if Cincy ends up in the Superbowl.
Tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2005, 01:00 AM   #68
Livinginthe past
Living Legend

Im going to make this simple for you Slash - one small piece of information at a time - because it seems you get a little over excited when you see big posts come your way and just start spouting off absolute nonsense.

1. Without insulting me, please show me exactly where you said that the Patriots were the 'the best this decade' - I have researched your posts and simply cant find it.

2. You keep saying how I have no class being here after a Patriots victory - allow me to show you some DIRECT QUOTES from you BEFORE sundays game.

Quote:
Well let me make it simple so that you can understand. Vrabel is a good effort player, but he is not made for our scheme. Porter and Haggans fit our schematics much better. Enjoy your past success. Camping out here showing everyone how smart you are will sure look sweet when we trounce you Sunday. I love the insinuations though. Swerving huh, kinda like Fast Willie swerving inside and out on your D ? ? And remember you are not a dynasty YET. Cowboys, niners, and of course the Steelers is still a level above you.

I just hope you are not the type to duck and dissappear after a defeat. Make sure you come back to lick your wounds....................

Quote:
This isn't my main site I post on, trust me though I'll be here. Funny crate joke, you thought of that one all by yourself huh? Of course you did.

But I love arrogant posters, hanging out on boards other than their own. I even will go as far to suggest you jumped on the wagon after the pats first SB win didn't you? C'mon shed some light.
But when the reality sinks that your run is over, I hope you still post the same way. As it will almost be as entertaining as it is now.

Quote:
On Sunday we will be posting how sweet victory is. Will you be attending the party? :)

So Mr. Big Talk - we can see how you like to invite fans back for a post-game 'chat' - as long as you win that is.

Lets see how your attitude changed shortly after the Steelers get beat shall we.....?

Quote:
Right now living is the only person that irked me. And if I was hanging at your board after a win, debating. It would irk you. And if it wouldn't then your a better man. I like to hear from Steeler fans after a loss, not have everything dissected from a fan that thinks his teams sh!t doesn't stink.

Everyone knows a loss sometimes is aggavating. Obviously a few posters came across classy. But I feel one didn't. That is my opinion. You feel other wise. I doubt that it will change so whatever.

So, ladies and Gentlemen, there we have incontravertible evidence that Slashsteel is a two-faced whining showboater - who can't face up to his teams losses like a man.

You seem so very keen to have me return, so you can smack talk me - until AFTER you get beat - THIS is when all the bleating about 'classlessness' begins.

I'd like to try and see you defend yourself here Slash - im not calling you dumb or stupid this time, so no need to go there - just explain how you can be such a cry-baby after the game and such a big man before.

Cheers

NM

Last edited by Livinginthe past; 09-28-2005 at 01:09 AM.
Old 09-28-2005, 01:11 AM   #69
BlitzburghRockCity
Banned

Member Number: 70

I will say this about past...he's knows his stuff and he's a pretty cool dude for a pats fan
BlitzburghRockCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2005, 01:13 AM   #70
ironcitychef
Assistant Coach
Supporter

Member Number: 109

Man, last week I was able to catch up on new posts in about an hour. this week it looks like I'll be lucky to do it by the weekend. Just wondering if its us still being bitter, or if some NE fans are a little more willing to chime in with their 2 cents now that they won?