Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
• Intelligent and friendly discussions.
• It's free and it's quick. Always.
• Enter events in the forums calendar.
• Very user friendly software.
• Exclusive contests and giveaways.
Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
|Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact||Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.|
|03-26-2007, 08:43 PM||#1|
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Denmark, Wisconsin (since July)
Member Number: 592
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hot Kielbasa dip
Anything with cream cheese and kielbasa has got to be good.... That covers two of my major food groups.... This is yummy!!!!
1 (8oz) pack of cream cheese
1/3 c sour cream
1/3 c milk
1 Tbs. mayo, or salad dressing
1/2 tsp worchestershire sauce
8 oz. smoked Kielbasa (Polish sausage), finely chopped
1/2 c sliced green onions
1/4 c grated Parmesan cheese
Fresh vegetable dippers, assorted crackers, and/or rye bread cubes
1. In a 1 and 1/2 qt. microwave safe dish nuke cream cheese, uncovered on high about 1 min., or until soft. Stir in the sour cream, milk, mayo or salad dressing, and worchestershire sauce. Add the kielbasa, half the onion, and parmesan cheese; stir. Cook uncovered, on high for 2 to 4 min, or till heated through, stirring once or twice. Sprinkle with remaining onion. Serve with crackers, veggies, or rye bread. Makes 2 and 1/2 cups.
|03-26-2007, 08:51 PM||#2|
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Member Number: 1784
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Re: Hot Kielbasa dip
Yum! I would definately like this. Thanks.
Thanks to MeanJoe for surprising me with my new sig.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|