Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Locker Room

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Old 05-14-2007, 05:11 AM   #91
Buzz05
Team Captain

Member Number: 2482
Default Re: Last season of the Sopranos!

Well so far for Chris being a rat. Although Tony kind of elluded to that during his dream. So I think deep down he knew Chris would eventually rat him out. Like Tony said though, he was week and a liability. I wonder if the asbestos angle will be played out more in next weeks episode though with the guy dumping it at the end
Buzz05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 09:45 AM   #92
83-Steelers-43
Living Legend

Member Number: 1009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz05 View Post
I wonder if the asbestos angle will be played out more in next weeks episode though with the guy dumping it at the end
IMO, the asbestos situation will be Tony's downfall. Whether it be from the authorities or NYC. When you start dumping in the waterways your asking for it and the relationship between Tony and Phil has definately heated up since their heart to heart talk when Phil was laid up in a hospital bed.

For some reason I can see Butch DeConcini putting a bullet in the back of Tony's head.
Old 05-14-2007, 09:56 AM   #93
Buzz05
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by 83-Steelers-43 View Post
the relationship between Tony and Phil has definately heated up since their heart to heart talk when Phil was laid up in a hospital bed.
well since my thinking of Chris being a rat was wrong I kind of thing its going to be a mob war with Tony and Phil. The obviously have issues now and that could be the angle

I did get a laugh out of Paulie feeling remorseful for Chris...and then resented him all over again when no one showed up to his mother funeral.
Old 05-14-2007, 12:16 PM   #94
rbryan
Team President

Member Number: 5196

I don't think this season will be the end of the sopranos. Too much $ involved.
These guys are gonna end up making more comebacks than Michael Jordan and Mario Lemieux combined.
rbryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 12:19 PM   #95
83-Steelers-43
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbryan View Post
I don't think this season will be the end of the sopranos. Too much $ involved.
Are you thinking a movie or another season?
Old 05-14-2007, 12:32 PM   #96
Buzz05
Team Captain

I could see a movie, not another season. Although maybe there could be a spin-off of some sorts.

PAULIE WALNUTS GETS HIS OWN SHOW!
Old 05-14-2007, 12:39 PM   #97
83-Steelers-43
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz05 View Post
I could see a movie, not another season.
I can see that. As I stated before, Chase never ruled making a movie but he has made it clear on a number of occasions that this will be the last season of "The Sopranos". Although I'd have to see how this season ends before stating my opinion on if they even should make a movie.
Old 05-14-2007, 12:42 PM   #98
Buzz05
Team Captain

I just wish i didnt have to wait all week to see the next episode.
Old 05-14-2007, 01:39 PM   #99
Atlanta Dan
Resigned
Supporter

Member Number: 728
Thanked 8,245 Times in 3,621 Posts

Powerful episode with great moments such as Tony trying to get Carm to agree it was a relief Chris was dead (first you try to get your wife to blow her real estate nest egg on the Jets & then try to get her to agree it is good her cousin who has left a wife and baby behind is dead - that marriage is sunk)

With Christopher gone (it was a nice twist to have his death occur at the beginning of the episode with consequences to follow rather than have the episode end cliffhanger style as the SUV rolled over) the clear line of attack on Tony is Phil - question is whether one of Phil's capos pulls the trigger on Tony or Paulie flips now that he is estranged again due to the low turnout for the wake & takes Tony deep sea fishing. The asbestos now gives the Feds the predicate act for the RICO charge, so the other pincer is federal prosecution.

With three episodes to go my bet is A.J. dies next through suicide - cannot put that off until the last episode (which is when Tony either gets whacked or enters the witness protection program for a life of taking hallucinogens & watching sunsets in the Southwest) so that may be the end of next week - cannot wait.
Atlanta Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 01:58 PM   #100
Buzz05
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlanta Dan View Post
With Christopher gone (it was a nice twist to have his death occur at the beginning of the episode with consequences to follow rather than have the episode end cliffhanger style as the SUV rolled over) the clear line of attack on Tony is Phil - question is whether one of Phil's capos pulls the trigger on Tony or Paulie flips now that he is estranged again due to the low turnout for the wake & takes Tony deep sea fishing. The asbestos now gives the Feds the predicate act for the RICO charge, so the other pincer is federal prosecution.

With three episodes to go my bet is A.J. dies next through suicide - cannot put that off until the last episode (which is when Tony either gets whacked or enters the witness protection program for a life of taking hallucinogens & watching sunsets in the Southwest) so that may be the end of next week - cannot wait.
I can see Phil putting a hit out on Tony. Only the hit is at Tony's house when he doesnt expect it. Only they get AJ instead. Then Tony goes to war with Phil and a lot of people die in a blood bath, but in the end Tony walks away or turns states evidence.