Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Giants Giants
August 9th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 10-09-2005, 10:53 AM   #21
Steelersfan

Member Number:
Default Re: Deion Sanders to the Steelers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingKoopa
ok he had one bad game and y'all already giveing up on him, smh @ y'all, but right when he does good y'all be on his nuts again just wait and see. amous is nowhere as good as willie is. and why are you pinning it on willie? we do have a qb that is supposed to throw to his wrs and we do have the best tight end in this years draft, so it's not willies fault we don't move the ball. i guess we should also trade ben for not moving the ball and keeping the d on the sideline and we should trade hines for not catching and keeping the d on the sideline also lets fire the coaching staff for not drawing up plays that would keep the d on the sideline
I'm not pinning it all on Willie. He is a good back but just not the type of back that controls the game which is what we need. Our D is good but they will give up too many plays if left on the field like most D's would. I never said a thing about Ben. He has done everyting asked of him so far. But still, we control the clock we win the game. I wasn't even talking about firing Willie. I just don't like him as the starter. And don't get me started on our oh so predictable coaching staff.
Old 10-09-2005, 12:10 PM   #22
BlitzburghRockCity
Banned

Member Number: 70

Plain and simple, the secondary is NOT a weak part of our defense. Troy is pro bowler, Deshea should be, Ike is improving every week, and Hope is a big hitter, and with depth like Logan, Coc, and McFadden, I wouldnt call that weak. You cant judge us by the pats game alone.
BlitzburghRockCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2005, 05:04 PM   #23
SteelerFanInATL
Team Captain

Member Number: 369

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportthenation
We really need some help in our secondary it seems. We just couldn't shut down Brady last game and he picked our secondary apart at crucial moments. What can the Steelers do to strengthen their secondary? Maybe we should trade Willie Parker while he still has some trade value. After all, we do seem to have a pretty full backfield. Do you have any thoughts?

Dude, you just lost Major Cool Points for that coment, and probably lowered your Steeler Football IQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-11-2005, 07:50 PM   #24
shevdog
Team Captain

Member Number: 120
Post Re: Deion Sanders to the Steelers?

Quote:
We really need some help in our secondary it seems. We just couldn't shut down Brady last game and he picked our secondary apart at crucial moments. What can the Steelers do to strengthen their secondary? Maybe we should trade Willie Parker while he still has some trade value. After all, we do seem to have a pretty full backfield. Do you have any thoughts?

Deon Sanders???

Nooooooo!!!!!!!

I can't stand Deon Sanders.

I do agree that the Steelers should still work a bit on strenghtening the secondary. If Rod Woodson could get some youth back, I'd say get him back. That's a pipe dream. I'll stop there since I have no real suggestions for the secondary.

Steelers would be stupid to get ride of Willie Parker. I've like him as a running back before he hit the spotlight this season. I think the Steelers should invest in Willie Parker for the future of the running game. Remember, the Bus was going to retire after 2004. He is sticking with it just one more year. I doubt the Bus will drive on in the 2006 season. As for Duce, I hope he gets in gear so that Willie, Duce, and Haynes can hammer it out in 2006.

Steelers Football: Simply the Best!
shevdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2005, 03:28 PM   #25
Da'Burgh
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 701

I dunno what was worse...when you said let's get Deion or let's trade Willie. Saying the two in the same sentence was just moronic.
Da'Burgh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2005, 04:38 PM   #26
sportthenation
Water Boy

Member Number: 696

OK, I must be clear. I don't think Deion Sanders should come to the Steelers. It was a joke! I do think our secondary is the weakest part of our defense, as was showed on Monday.
sportthenation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2005, 04:41 PM   #27
steeler47
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 663

Quote:

Yea....I remember when I had my first beer !!!
steeler47 is offline   Reply With Quote