Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Locker Room

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Referees    Browns

Old 06-09-2007, 08:25 AM   #11
83-Steelers-43
Living Legend

Member Number: 1009
Default Re: The Bus opens his new restaurant!

Well I went to Jerome's joint yesterday. Cool atmosphere. There is no smoking so I wasn't real crazy about the place. I will probably go there after the games but I won't go out of my away to get a drink or bite to eat. While he has the whole '36' beers going for him, it seemed the majority were domestic. Imports were limited to your typical "Becks, Amstel, Corona, etc. etc.".

NOTE: If your going to his place for the waitresses. DON'T. Madon, let's just say if one of our lineman goes down with an injury this season all we have to do is walk down the street from Heinz and hit up Jerome's place. Plenty of worthy candidates. A good number of those girls would make Casey Hampton jealous.

*Lord I apologize and please be with the starving pygmies down in New Guinea, amen*
Old 06-09-2007, 09:08 AM   #12
SteelCityMan786
SF's Youngest Legend

Member Number: 541

Quote:
Originally Posted by 83-Steelers-43 View Post
Well I went to Jerome's joint yesterday. Cool atmosphere. There is no smoking so I wasn't real crazy about the place. I will probably go there after the games but I won't go out of my away to get a drink or bite to eat. While he has the whole '36' beers going for him, it seemed the majority were domestic. Imports were limited to your typical "Becks, Amstel, Corona, etc. etc.".

NOTE: If your going to his place for the waitresses. DON'T. Madon, let's just say if one of our lineman goes down with an injury this season all we have to do is walk down the street from Heinz and hit up Jerome's place. Plenty of worthy candidates. A good number of those girls would make Casey Hampton jealous.

*Lord I apologize and please be with the starving pygmies down in New Guinea, amen*
Thanks for the warning 83. I'm hoping my family get a chance to head down there during our next visit to the Steel City.

786 Ways To Score Touchdowns
SteelCityMan786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 09:55 AM   #13
fansince'76
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 1984

Quote:

Thanks for the report, 83. How was the food? And it's nice that the Bus' place doesn't discriminate against the, umm, "aesthetically challenged" in waitress hires.
fansince'76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 10:06 AM   #14
klick81
Team Owner
Supporter

Member Number: 1396

LOL...Jerome is a equal opportunity employer. But yeah, how's the cookin'?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines Ward
What are you going to say, I was too rough?
klick81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 10:46 AM   #15
83-Steelers-43
Living Legend

I ordered a bacon cheeseburger. It was good. Nothing special. Like I said, I will go after the games, but I wouldn't go out of my way.
Old 06-12-2007, 04:32 PM   #16
pEktaS
Water Boy

Member Number: 5673
Default Grille 36

I was wondering if anyone has been there that can tell me about it like how packed it is and how expensive it is

i know i heard bettis on dve sayin it was cheap and ive heard it was good but his definition of cheap and mine could be different
Old 06-12-2007, 05:09 PM   #17
83-Steelers-43
Living Legend

Default Re: Grille 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by pEktaS View Post
I was wondering if anyone has been there that can tell me about it like how packed it is and how expensive it is

i know i heard bettis on dve sayin it was cheap and ive heard it was good but his definition of cheap and mine could be different
When I went it was two days after the opening and it was lunch time. It was packed to say the least. The prices weren't bad at all. I think I paid around $15-18 for my meal and you get a nice size meal. You should have seen the piece of chocolate cake I saw a waitress bring out. The thing was HUGE.

The bathrooms are pretty cool yet strange. They have one-way mirrors in front of the urinals. You can see the whole main floor of the joint while your taking a #1. I'm sure after a few shots of cuervo that could be an even stranger situation.
Old 06-12-2007, 05:18 PM   #18
pEktaS
Water Boy

Member Number: 5673

ya they were talkin about the urinals on the radio

i really wanna go but i dont wanna go down and have to wait forever to eat cause im usually really hungry when i go to eat haha

im just mad that they didnt put like the bengals browns and ravens symbols on the urinal cakes
Old 06-12-2007, 05:23 PM   #19
83-Steelers-43
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by pEktaS View Post
ya they were talkin about the urinals on the radio

i really wanna go but i dont wanna go down and have to wait forever to eat cause im usually really hungry when i go to eat haha

im just mad that they didnt put like the bengals browns and ravens symbols on the urinal cakes
A friend and I were lucky enough to grab the last two seats up at the bar. We did not feel like waiting for a table, but it wasn't as if the line was out the door, but the place was fully packed.
Old 06-12-2007, 05:27 PM   #20
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 4,845 Times in 2,099 Posts
Default Re: Grille 36

Quote:

The bathrooms are pretty cool yet strange. They have one-way mirrors in front of the urinals. You can see the whole main floor of the joint while your taking a #1. I'm sure after a few shots of cuervo that could be an even stranger situation.
i like it. after a few shots of tequila im always ready to expose myself to 100 people! my uncle mentionned trying to go there when we visit. did you catch the price on the 36 oz. steak?
i'll tackle it just to say i did it.

that does suck with the beer selection. guinness? if not im sure they got sam adams or amber bock.