Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Fans United

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Giants Giants
August 9th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 07-23-2007, 08:47 PM   #11
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 6,203 Times in 2,670 Posts
Default Re: Mamaduck had migrated.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamaduck43 View Post
Thanks, Tony - - - When I lived in your town, we made a couple of trips to the Springs - - if I remember correctly, it took about 9 hours...... If you get up this way, be sure to yell!!!!
yep, about 9 hrs (although with the speed limits raised im sure its less now) i made the trip 4 times. the raton-trinidad-pueblo portion is really nice (especially if youre a desert rat).

i stayed on the north side of the springs (5-10 miles from the academy). when i think "heartland of america" i think of that area. no offense to the midwest but you need the rockies to be the heartland.
Old 07-24-2007, 02:51 AM   #12
Preacher
Living Legend

Member Number: 16327

Hope you enjoy your new state...

I know it will be weird for you to watch football at a different time... I just had to readjust after moving from the Eastern time to Pacific time!!

Good luck with Bronco fans as well...

I had many years routing for the Seahawks (grew up in Washington state, though I ALWAYS claimed the Steelers as my first team!). I grew to HATE the Broncos!
Preacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 01:31 PM   #13
Mamaduck43
Bench Warmer
Supporter

Member Number: 592

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest View Post
yep, about 9 hrs (although with the speed limits raised im sure its less now) i made the trip 4 times. the raton-trinidad-pueblo portion is really nice (especially if youre a desert rat).
Come to think of it - - when I made it in 9 hours, I got pulled over in a speed trap near Pueblo!!!! 95 in a 70 zone - - - Hey, I was much younger then, and thought I knew everything!!!!!! Dang cops take your license and you have to follow them to the nearest mailbox and they stand there and watch you write the check for the $$$$$ and when you drop it into the mailbox, they give you your license back.......

I have already had to deal with some nasty Bronco fans - - but I am tough - - I can handle!!!!!!
Mamaduck43 is offline   Reply With Quote