Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Old 10-24-2005, 11:49 AM   #21
Iron City Hangover
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 732
Default Re: Iron City Hangover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suitanim
That's it? THAT'S your response? You try to roll this back up on me?

You talked lame "Hometown smack", not me. I talked about the fans of Philly, not the city itself (Not that there's a whole ton of great things to say anyway). You're the dumbass who ragged on Akron and bragged on BGSU as if it were some elite school and not the mediocre mid-tier state university that it actually is. You were the one that twisted posts to lower things to a personal level where you are obviously most comfortable, since personal attacks are clearly your forte (although all your smack still sounds contrived and rehearsed).

YOU are the bandwagon whore who has changed your team alliegance at least once, if not myriad times...why does it bother you so that the Steelers fanbase is largely comprised of the antithesis of fairweather fans like you? Do you have something against loyalty?

I don't "hate" you. I don't even know you...I do know your type, though. Nobody pitched any hate around but you. Where were you a week ago? You stormed in here, and within 1 post you bashed the Steelers, and within 5-10 you were bashing the fans, then you went personal. You were quickly exposed. "Shame" you? Nobody needs to shame you...you did that yourself...
Yet you respond with passion only surpassed on "Days of our Lives". Surely, this must be a jest on your behalf. I applaud your devotion to your school, your team and your fanbase. I do not necessarily agree with your view points on yours truly however opinions are exactly what they are.

I would enjoy to be entertained by your run-down of bandwagons that I have had the pleasure of riding. Please list them. I've pledged no allegiance nor jumped from the ledge due to one post of a gentleman that I've never met.
Old 10-24-2005, 11:50 AM   #22
Iron City Hangover
Bench Warmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelrzgirl
I would have to hurt a man who wants to talk smack on Frenchie.
And Frenchie was knocked into 2020 courtesy of Jack Tatum. They had to peel him off the field at the end of the game.
Old 10-24-2005, 11:54 AM   #23
Suitanim
Banned
Supporter

Member Number: 591

You are, without a doubt, the saddest, sorriest, grouchiest curmudgeonly miserable bastard I have ever run across. Besides post negative shit all over the internet, what else do you do for fun, kill puppies?
Suitanim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2005, 11:57 AM   #24
Iron City Hangover
Bench Warmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suitanim
You are, without a doubt, the saddest, sorriest, grouchiest curmudgeonly miserable bastard I have ever run across. Besides post negative shit all over the internet, what else do you do for fun, kill puppies?
I read books, drive cars, watch the Steelers in second place.
Old 10-24-2005, 01:12 PM   #25
Koopa
Living Legend

Member Number: 508

the steelers maybe in second place but it's only half a game and when the bengals have a bye week we'll take over that cause we hold the tie breaker over them
Koopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2005, 02:39 PM   #26
Iron City Hangover
Bench Warmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingKoopa
the steelers maybe in second place but it's only half a game and when the bengals have a bye week we'll take over that cause we hold the tie breaker over them
We shall see in January, shall we not?