Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > General Football > NFL Football

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

LOL

Old 09-12-2007, 02:02 AM   #1
I-Want-Troy's-Hair
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 2698
Default Woodson's take on Classless Johnson

Was watching NFL Access and they were talking about Class less Ocho ass ho*es escapades on the sidelines last night. Here's what Woodson had to say

"....to me you gotta have class, he was fun, he's a funny guy I give him that BUT when you go to the sideline and put on a yellow jacket first of all your mocking the Hall of Fame, your doing that and second your not that good yet fella I mean I like you Chad but your not in the Hall of Fame and your not even close yet if Art Monk's not in your not even close to being in. So to me take some of that money and buy you some class!!!"

Thank you Woodson!!

What I did notice in the clip is all his Cincinnati cronies the ball boys, the guys that carry the jock straps the shoe guys were all around him yucking it up and encouraging him. Why doesn't it surprise me that Lewis puts up with that crap. Could you see that happening on the Steelers sidelines...I don't think so.
Old 09-12-2007, 06:37 AM   #2
ohiosteelerfan20
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 4962
Default Re: Woodson's take on Classless Johnson

Chad is a good player, but he is a loser. Disapears in the games against the Steelers. I hope he plays for the Bungles for a long time.
ohiosteelerfan20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 08:16 AM   #3
RJC
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 6896

I didn't think Chad's "HOF Jacket" routine was all that great, but all in all, he's good for the NFL and seams like he's one of the more popular guys among the players in the NFL.
RJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 09:30 AM   #4
rbryan
Team President

Member Number: 5196

How is Chad good for the NFL? He makes a mockery of the league every time he opens his mouth. The only thing Chad will be good for is some BS Reality TV show that our society can't seem to get eough of. You know the kind where you stick a couple has been, never were, psueudo celebrities in a room and watch them all take turns seeing which one can make a bigger azz of themself.

Chad is a clown. HOF?? please, more like hall of shame.

I keep hearing about how popular Chad is amongst the other players in the league. What a joke, like thats something to strive for. BTW they are laughing with him because they all know that as soon as they hit him in the mouth he disappears..
rbryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 09:30 AM   #5
Tankus_Maximus
Assistant Coach
Supporter

Member Number: 519

Kudos to Rod for having the stones to go against the grain, and NOT suck up to CJ.

I think Rod said it best when he said CJ's good, but he aint that good. And he's right, if Art Monk cant get in, then CJ definitely can't get in the HOF.

If CJ had pulled that crap back when Rod was playing, it's safe to say that Rod woulda had something special waiting for Panocha Cinco the next time he went across the middle.

"I'm not locked up in here with you. You're locked up in here with me." -Rorschach
Tankus_Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 10:25 AM   #6
jjpro11
Living Legend

Member Number: 3559

CJ will feel the wrath of an actual future hall of famer when he faces us, Troy Polamalu.
jjpro11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 10:40 AM   #7
Jman
Team Captain

Member Number: 5903

Wow - Very bold comments from Rod Woodson. I have to admit, I laughed at first, but hearing the comments from RW, wow, it's true; it is disgracing.
Old 09-12-2007, 11:01 AM   #8
MACH1
Quest For Seven
Supporter

Member Number: 3236
Thanked 6,269 Times in 2,306 Posts

Did anyone see their top ten end zone celebrations?

The # 1 celebration was Barry Sanders - act like you've been there before.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
MACH1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 11:15 AM   #9
CantStop85
Living Legend

Member Number: 486

A former steeler classifying a bengals player as classless...really? You don't say.

Classless in my opinion is taking steroids in order to gain an advantage (merriman), spying on other teams' signals (patriots), getting arrested multiple times (henry and pac man), but not doing a silly touchdown celebration.

As far as Chad's chances of going into the Hall of Fame, if he keeps up his production to somewhere near where it's been the last 3 years, when his contract expires in 2011 he'll be somewhere near 6th on the all-time receiving list. If he has a few more decent years in the tank after that, he'll definitely have the stats to argue for a place in the hall of fame. However, the only real way for him to guarantee a spot is to win a Super Bowl...something that remains to be seen.

As far as my take on the celebration...it wasn't as exciting as promised and I thought it was pretty silly anyway. I would've rather he just done nothing at all. However, as long as he isn't drawing team penalties on the celebrations and he's getting in the end zone to do them, I could really care less. I'm just glad he was smart enough to walk over to the sidelines before he did it.
CantStop85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 11:26 AM   #10
JimMac
Water Boy

Member Number: 6864

Let's not forget the funniest part of that "celebration"...

They missed the extra point!
JimMac is offline   Reply With Quote