Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > General Football > NFL Football

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Fever Presents...

Steelers Panthers

GAMEDAY
Sunday, September 21, 8:30 PM
NBC

Old 09-24-2007, 06:15 PM   #11
MasterOfPuppets
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 1990
Thanked 3,662 Times in 1,581 Posts
Default Re: Chargers On a Down Spiral....

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver & black View Post
Do you know how much I'm lovin this...do you!?
the division, is the raiders for the taking !!!.......

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -Thomas Jefferson

"The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers." - Thomas Jefferson

MasterOfPuppets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 07:18 PM   #12
silver & black
Team President

Member Number: 1836

^^^ I'm not sure we can win the division, but it sure does warm my heart to see the dolts and the donkos tanking this early.

The Raiders have definitely improved over last year, but there is MUCH work to do before they make the playoffs.
silver & black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 08:06 PM   #13
MasterOfPuppets
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 1990
Thanked 3,662 Times in 1,581 Posts

Quote:
^^^ I'm not sure we can win the division, but it sure does warm my heart to see the dolts and the donkos tanking this early.

The Raiders have definitely improved over last year, but there is MUCH work to do before they make the playoffs.
speaking of which.....i havent seen our charger rep around since the season started (boltfan)....

yeah the raiders do look like a different team.they look way more confident and are coming together as a unit on both sides of the ball. jordan is looking more like the back he was coming out of UMD than he has since he's been in the league. thier gonna suprise some teams this year, and are only a few players away from being a serious perrenial contender.

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -Thomas Jefferson

"The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers." - Thomas Jefferson

MasterOfPuppets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 08:44 PM   #14
RoethlisBURGHer
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 370

I'll shit myself when I see Oakland Raiders 2007 AFC West Division Champions gear later this year.

I am so happy for one Lane Kiffin. Nobody gave him a snowballs chance in hell of making it through the bye week as Oakland's HC. It looks like he may end up in Oakland for a looooooong time.

Congrats to the 2009 Stanley Cup Champion Pittsburgh Penguins
RoethlisBURGHer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 07:29 AM   #15
silver & black
Team President

[QUOTE=RoethlisBURGHer;299248]I'll shit myself when I see Oakland Raiders 2007 AFC West Division Champions gear later this year.
[
I am so happy for one Lane Kiffin. Nobody gave him a snowballs chance in hell of making it through the bye week as Oakland's HC. It looks like he may end up in Oakland for a looooooong time.[/QUOTE

I sure hope so. We finally have a coach that shows some moxy, and can relate to the players on their level. He has brought in a very capable staff that has this team going in the right direction.

I'm happy with what I've seen so far. There is definitely more work to do, but I can see us contending in 09, and possibly even 08 if this continues.

After JR takes the helm, (next year) and M. Bush is on the field... I think we will be a force in the west again.
Old 09-25-2007, 07:46 AM   #16
verks36
Assistant Coach
Supporter

Member Number: 5088

they should have never fired marty schotinhimier just goes to show u dont fire your coach after he goes 14-2

xbox live gamertag= NtL doubledooky
I dedicate the 36 at the end of my name to thee Jerome bettis

"Working hard beats talent that doesn't work hard."- Kevin Durrant

IF YOU ARE NOT A STEELERS FAN CLICK HERE
---------------------------------------------------->>>>http://vpoet.net/flash/youare.swf

--------------DA Offical Steelers Soulja Boy Dance----------------------
http://youtube.com/watch?v=-F-9s3vWOXk
verks36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 02:11 PM   #17
Livinginthe past
Living Legend

Member Number: 478

Quote:

Congrats on the 1-2 start.

How do you feel about lazy malcontent Randy Moss tearing up the league with 3 consecutive 100 yard games?
They've been great for a while now, three Super Bowls' worth of great. But only this season have the New England Patriots become The Show, the must-see team of stars, pretty boys and reformed bad boys. Suddenly, the Patriots are not simply great; they're compelling, fascinating, appearing to be almighty and a touch lawless.
The Patriots didn't bother with swagger to start this NFL season; they went straight to defiant. Either you're one of them or you're about to get crushed.
Livinginthe past is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 02:26 PM   #18
silver & black
Team President

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livinginthe past View Post
Congrats on the 1-2 start.

How do you feel about lazy malcontent Randy Moss tearing up the league with 3 consecutive 100 yard games?
I don't really have to tell you, do I?

I knew he would. He's happy... for now. I know you think the honeymoon won't end, but it will. You have a great team right now, and as long as you do, he'll produce for you. Start to falter a little, and watch Randy show his colors. I know you don't believe it, but...

Anyway, congrats on the 3-0 start, and the excellent play your team is showing. Did I ever mention that I hate your team?
Old 09-25-2007, 03:01 PM   #19
Livinginthe past
Living Legend

Member Number: 478

Quote:
I don't really have to tell you, do I?

I knew he would. He's happy... for now. I know you think the honeymoon won't end, but it will. You have a great team right now, and as long as you do, he'll produce for you. Start to falter a little, and watch Randy show his colors. I know you don't believe it, but...:
I don't see us getting as dysfunctional as the Raiders were for the last couple of years - even though they appear to be headed in the right direction , they were basically a blocked FG from losing to the worst team in the league and hitting 0-3.

Quote:
Anyway, congrats on the 3-0 start, and the excellent play your team is showing. Did I ever mention that I hate your team?

Thanks.

And yeah, I think that has come up in coversation before
They've been great for a while now, three Super Bowls' worth of great. But only this season have the New England Patriots become The Show, the must-see team of stars, pretty boys and reformed bad boys. Suddenly, the Patriots are not simply great; they're compelling, fascinating, appearing to be almighty and a touch lawless.
The Patriots didn't bother with swagger to start this NFL season; they went straight to defiant. Either you're one of them or you're about to get crushed.
Livinginthe past is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 03:15 PM   #20
rog
Starter

Member Number: 5902

It has been a little while since I have seen a player as good as LT so frustrated after a game. Teams are just shutting him down and there is not much he can do about it because his o-line is just getting manhandled. I would have never believed he was only averaging 2.8 a carry over a 3 game strech. I think they had an overconfidance problem coming into the season and it has definatly caught up to them. I do think they can turn this around if they don't start turning on each other (i.e. LT yelling at his young QB on the sidelines). Turner needs to shake this team up a little to get their attention.

GO STEELERS!!!
rog is offline   Reply With Quote