Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > General Football > NFL Football

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Fever Presents...

Steelers Panthers

GAMEDAY
Sunday, September 21, 8:30 PM
NBC

Old 10-11-2007, 08:42 PM   #11
NateC
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 5543
Default Re: Porter barks at K Winslow II.....again

"get rid of him. we will win without him. we have no time to waste trying to put a muzzle on this nonsense."

Wow... Great Speculation... Judging He was Gone before Tomlin was even Hired...
All this Garbage Porter Hating... Take it to the BF. You What have you dont for me lately scrubs were eating out of Joey's Palms When he ran this City.

He was a Huge part of Our success while he played in Pittsburgh. Show some Respect and hold your tounges.
NateC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 08:44 PM   #12
Atlanta Dan
Resigned
Supporter

Member Number: 728
Thanked 7,498 Times in 3,339 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateC View Post
"get rid of him. we will win without him. we have no time to waste trying to put a muzzle on this nonsense."

Wow... Great Speculation... Judging He was Gone before Tomlin was even Hired...
All this Garbage Porter Hating... Take it to the BF. You What have you dont for me lately scrubs were eating out of Joey's Palms When he ran this City.

He was a Huge part of Our success while he played in Pittsburgh. Show some Respect and hold your tounges.
Porter was released in March after Tomlin was hired
Atlanta Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 08:48 PM   #13
NateC
Bench Warmer

and its Funny you even Mention this Nonsense on a Steeler Board... your Still all on his " Privates begging for more. Its not enough to Say best of Luck and Focus on the players who are playing now?

You hipocrites will say one thing and change your toon the next. Bashing A former Steeler? Might as well talk about Greg Lloyd and Kevin Green. I mean why not?

Lol where does your Loyalty Lie? this man Stepped up so big in 05, Basically got us past indy( a huge reason ) andyou have nothing to do better than bash a former Squad Leader. your all Haters and I wish you lived in Cincy where this would be proper... People from the Burgh dont Talk like this..... Get off the Boards Hater's/Trolls. I read this and dont have any reason to respect your Future posts.. Im sure it will be more ranting/bashing/Fair weather Fan Mumbo Jumbo...
Old 10-11-2007, 08:50 PM   #14
fansince'76
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 1984

Quote:
and its Funny you even Mention this Nonsense on a Steeler Board... your Still all on his " Privates begging for more. Its not enough to Say best of Luck and Focus on the players who are playing now?...
It's in the "NFL" forum. Chill out.
fansince'76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 08:57 PM   #15
Atlanta Dan
Resigned
Supporter

Member Number: 728
Thanked 7,498 Times in 3,339 Posts

Quote:
Lol where does your Loyalty Lie?..
As Jerry Seinfeld says, I root for laundry.
Atlanta Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 09:01 PM   #16
NateC
Bench Warmer

If i Felt like Chilling out and watching Porter get bashed lol i would. But im not gonna watch Blatant Bashing, of Former Team Leadersand just allow Hypocrites to go Unchecked... Not sure thats the word but its so weak that you would give your heart cheering for a player then when he gone talk behind his back. Go Bash Plaxico .. would make a little more sense least he had a reason for leaving pittsburgh ( Too many drops) Porter did nothing but Spark our Squad and win us a Championship... you Bash Porter You Bash the Steelers. and you say your a Fan or our Organazation, Prove it, Thank them for Drafting J port and Sparking our Defense/ TEAM to a Championship and many Playoff appearances during his Tenure.... GO BASH COACH COWER. Fair Weather Flip Flop Fair weather Fans. Go root for the Pats. They have a Good record... WHY ARE YOU WORRIED ABOUT MIAMI BEING 0-5... ???
Makes me sick to my stomach watching people blather on here about Ex stars Who bleed for the... Dooing that tells me your not a Brother in this great steeler Nation. Cause We dont Bad mouth People behind there backs.
Old 10-11-2007, 09:04 PM   #17
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 8,423 Times in 3,548 Posts

Quote:
and its Funny you even Mention this Nonsense on a Steeler Board... your Still all on his " Privates begging for more. Its not enough to Say best of Luck and Focus on the players who are playing now?

You hipocrites will say one thing and change your toon the next. Bashing A former Steeler? Might as well talk about Greg Lloyd and Kevin Green. I mean why not?

Lol where does your Loyalty Lie? this man Stepped up so big in 05, Basically got us past indy( a huge reason ) andyou have nothing to do better than bash a former Squad Leader. your all Haters and I wish you lived in Cincy where this would be proper... People from the Burgh dont Talk like this..... Get off the Boards Hater's/Trolls. I read this and dont have any reason to respect your Future posts.. Im sure it will be more ranting/bashing/Fair weather Fan Mumbo Jumbo...
dude... who are you even talking too? take our fine mods advice and chill. just cause you love porter doesnt mean the new HEAD COACH has too.
Old 10-11-2007, 09:04 PM   #18
fansince'76
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 1984

Quote:
Porter did nothing but Spark our Squad and win us a Championship...
And bitched about his paycheck, which he is not earning in Miami. You have a right to voice your views, but so does everybody here. One more warning - chill, or you're getting a month's vacation from the board.
fansince'76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 09:06 PM   #19
NateC
Bench Warmer

Buncha Softie Wanna be Iron City Veterans Trying to Act like they have a Pulse on the City... You wouldnt Know Loyalty if your not From here, you just fair weather fans who like to root for a team thats winning. and when some " Nobody" dont help you anymore you Talk bad about em... Punk is the word for someone who does that.
You wanna talk smack Bring big Signs to the Stadium when Miami comes to town talkign bad about Joey.... Youll be laughed at and mocked like a Bungle Fan. Fair Weather Trash is only way to Describe this Garbage thread... It started bad. and now its gonna end how it should. With Real Talk, not Punk Smack talk .
Old 10-11-2007, 09:07 PM   #20
NateC
Bench Warmer

Dont Bait Me, Ill voice to my Hearts content... You do what you feel is Best.