Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Browns Bills
September 7, 2014, 1:00pmET

CBS

Old 11-11-2007, 04:35 PM   #11
stillers4me
Living Legend

Member Number: 2656
Default Re: Big Ben...

We've got ourselves a real quarterback, Steelers fans.
"We're not going to turn our backs on him," Ward said. "We're going to treat him like our brother. We're going to accept him back and be very supportive of him and help him get through this. In this locker room, he's still our quarterback."
stillers4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 04:47 PM   #12
ShutDown24
Team President

Member Number: 3997

Throughout the whole game i kept telling my dad who thought we where done that we would win. I knew it. I knew we would win. It's the Browns, they can't play a full game with us and actually right now I don't think anyone can. If Ben stays healthy, we can ride him all the way to the Super Bowl. What a player, people talk about Vince Young just getting it done and just getting the Ws.. Ben is like that but better.
Old 11-11-2007, 04:54 PM   #13
Black@Gold Forever32
Banned
Supporter

Member Number: 2290

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShutDown24 View Post
Throughout the whole game i kept telling my dad who thought we where done that we would win. I knew it. I knew we would win. It's the Browns, they can't play a full game with us and actually right now I don't think anyone can. If Ben stays healthy, we can ride him all the way to the Super Bowl. What a player, people talk about Vince Young just getting it done and just getting the Ws.. Ben is like that but better.
I wasn't worried either...Remember the Browns game in Cleveland last year when the Steelers were behind the whole game? Ben and the team got it together in the 4th quarter and won the game.....So I was with you in thinking the Steelers were going to win this game even when Cribbs returned that kick off to put the Browns up 28-24......
Black@Gold Forever32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 05:12 PM   #14
ShutDown24
Team President

Member Number: 3997

Yeah, I kept thinking back to that game last year as well. After that one people were saying that the rivalry was back and such too... I just knew we wouldn't lose this game somehow. You just know stuff sometimes unexplainably.
Old 11-11-2007, 05:37 PM   #15
lotas
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 1176

My dad always says Big Ben reminds him so much of Larry Bird. Just a passionate warrior who will give it their all...not just for the win, but for their team.
lotas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 05:46 PM   #16
Michael Keller
Starter

Member Number: 5736

I have said it many times this year. WE ARE WATCHING SOMETHING VERY SPECIAL!!!! Ben is in a category of his own. Comparing him to Brady or Manning or any other QB is not meaningful. There is no comparison.

I am going to predict one thing more. Ben is going to get even better.
Michael Keller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 05:50 PM   #17
Edman
Living Legend

Member Number: 3261
My Mood: Brooding

Big Ben is clutch, and further evidence that the Steelers are never out of a game as long as he is under center. He is an elite, gutsy playmaker who wins. Sacraficing his body on the TD drive, pumping up the crowd when the D was on the field. An incredible performance today. He has "it". Game manager my ass.

Screw Brady and Manning. I want Ben and I'm glad we have him. I can't believe that not too long ago Steeler fans had the gall to ask wether he is the long term solution.

Best part is, he is only going to get better.

Last edited by Edman; 11-11-2007 at 06:38 PM.
Edman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 06:09 PM   #18
steelpride12
Banned
Supporter

Member Number: 5713

Big Ben is that guy we can always trust on leading or not leading to lead us to a win. he is a team player everyone loves him.

He can run and he can pass and is an escape artist and has improved so much can't wait to keep him around forever.!
steelpride12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 06:13 PM   #19
alittlejazzbird
Team Captain

Member Number: 1403

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillers4me View Post
We've got ourselves a real quarterback, Steelers fans.
Not only that, but a quarterback who has repeatedly shown that he deserves to go to the Pro Bowl. Have you voted yet? Vote often - he deserves to be there every bit as much as Brady and Manning.

Like it was yesterday, I remember jumping up and down in front of my TV, screaming in delighted disbelief on Draft Day 2004 when Ben was still available at no. 11. I predicted on the spot to my husband that inside of five years, we'd be playing in a Super Bowl. I followed his career at Miami (OH) and I never doubted that Ben could be exactly this kind of game-changing, league leading quarterback.

Every week, he makes the anomaly of the 2006 season more and more a distant memory. And how about the love from Boomer on CBS - he actually called Ben the second best quarterback in the league, ABOVE PEYTON MANNING. Did you ever think you'd hear that from any network analyst????????
alittlejazzbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 06:20 PM   #20
Rhee Rhee
Head Coach

Member Number: 7579

haha u musta saw that youtube thing on kellen winslow "ima friggin soldier!" LMAO but anyway big ben is a definite top 3 QB in the NFL and he has finally shed the "game mananger" name
Rhee Rhee is offline   Reply With Quote