Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers > Game Reporter

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Old 12-16-2007, 05:38 PM   #791
eafratitpm3
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 1192
Default Re: Steelers vs. Jaguars Gameday Thread - 12/16/07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
We complain since we knew this team was a fraud and only took advantage of a early weak schedule.....
I agree, that's the only reason we are where we are because of the early weak schedule. That's how our D got to be #1 also. When you play weak ass teams your defense should be #1, now that they're playing mediocre to good teams they look like a middle of the pack defense where they rightfully should be ranked.
eafratitpm3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 05:42 PM   #792
Atlanta Dan
Resigned
Supporter

Member Number: 728
Thanked 8,517 Times in 3,750 Posts

Quote:
I don't know about you but this team can't switch to the 4-3 over night so that would be a mistake....The biggest need in the off-season is the offensive line...If Tomlin doesn't see that then he needs to be slapped...If the Steelers wanted to switch to the 4-3 they would have to at least draft 3-4 defensive lineman in this upcoming draft.....They would need two more DTs and a Freeney type pass rushing DE.......So the Steelers might switch to the 4-3 in time but it won't be next year....Maybe Tomlin needs to take his hands off the D and just let LeBeau send blitz after blitz....
The problems surfacing now are what I thought might come up earlier - it is Tomlin's team but he was required to keep LeBeau by the Rooneys = IMO they have very different
approaches to D.

Bend but not break is not LeBeau's creed but that is what is being played
Atlanta Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 05:42 PM   #793
Atlanta Dan
Resigned
Supporter

Quote:
We complain since we knew this team was a fraud and only took advantage of a early weak schedule.....
Bingo
Old 12-16-2007, 05:48 PM   #794
ShutDown24
Team President

Member Number: 3997

Quote:
"We knew this team took advantage of a weak early schedule" if you are reffering to you and some of the other frequent posters on this forum who only come post a lot after loses, think again. I have been looking back at posts of you and a lot of others who say "I knew it, weak schedule, we suck" (Particularly the posters in this thread - and trust me. No one was saying we were taking advantage of a weak early schedule until recentley. I say to you what I do everyone else who only posts negative comments. Please, take them somewhere else. It is obvious that you people think the organization owes everything to the fans and haven't delivered. The Steelers don't owe any of us anything.
Old 12-16-2007, 06:13 PM   #795
sherlock
Starter
Supporter

Member Number: 7836

Hats of to the Jags..they played with no fear...but I still think the Steelers will come good.
sherlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 06:45 PM   #796
Black@Gold Forever32
Banned
Supporter

Member Number: 2290

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShutDown24 View Post
"We knew this team took advantage of a weak early schedule" if you are reffering to you and some of the other frequent posters on this forum who only come post a lot after loses, think again. I have been looking back at posts of you and a lot of others who say "I knew it, weak schedule, we suck" (Particularly the posters in this thread - and trust me. No one was saying we were taking advantage of a weak early schedule until recentley. I say to you what I do everyone else who only posts negative comments. Please, take them somewhere else. It is obvious that you people think the organization owes everything to the fans and haven't delivered. The Steelers don't owe any of us anything.
I stopped posting on here since this site was just a bunch of blind homers really.....Plus many of you can't handle anything negative about the Steelers....I only started posting back on here since I had a falling out at my other Steelers site I posted at....It wasn't after a loss like you suggested....I like being real........and call things like I see it....If you can't handle that then piss off....I only take issue when you blind homers attack other fans for being negative.....
Black@Gold Forever32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 07:27 PM   #797
Atlanta Dan
Resigned
Supporter

Quote:
.I only started posting back on here since I had a falling out at my other Steelers site I posted at....
So where exactly does that leave you? Looking for a Browns site?
Old 12-16-2007, 07:29 PM   #798
fansince'76
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 1984
Thanked 1,409 Times in 510 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlanta Dan View Post
So where exactly does that leave you? Looking for a Browns site?
Yeah, he stopped posting here - which would explain the 30+ posts he's made today.
fansince'76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 07:41 PM   #799
ShutDown24
Team President

Member Number: 3997

Quote:
I stopped posting on here since this site was just a bunch of blind homers really.....Plus many of you can't handle anything negative about the Steelers....I only started posting back on here since I had a falling out at my other Steelers site I posted at....It wasn't after a loss like you suggested....I like being real........and call things like I see it....If you can't handle that then piss off....I only take issue when you blind homers attack other fans for being negative.....
So you had a falling out with another Steelers site? Wow... Now we know this isn't just a one time thing... Why aren't you gone yet? If this site is such a joke, why are you still posting here?
Old 12-16-2007, 07:48 PM   #800
fansince'76
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 1984
Thanked 1,409 Times in 510 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShutDown24 View Post
So you had a falling out with another Steelers site? Wow... Now we know this isn't just a one time thing... Why aren't you gone yet? If this site is such a joke, why are you still posting here?
He's not - he just earned himself a 30-day vacation.

fansince'76 is offline   Reply With Quote