Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > General Football > NFL Football

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

LOL

Old 12-18-2007, 10:41 AM   #21
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark
Supporter

Member Number: 658
Thanked 10,371 Times in 4,307 Posts
Default Re: Battle of Ohio!!!!

isnt it ironic how we laughed and cheered when the browns beat the bungles and ravens earlier in the year, thinking they were destined for the basement and that they were actually doing the steelers a favor by knocking off the main competition for the division?

how the tides have turned. most fans are still waiting for the browns to go on that 3 game slide and miss the playoffs. well, there is only 2 games left and that slide is about as real as the inevitable steve mcnair injury baltimore was gonna face last year.

the browns arent gonna fall, especially not this weekend to the bungles. they have quit. not only will most tickets be sold to brownfans, but most of the bunglefans will be rooting for the brownies to stick it to the steelers anyways.

no way i can root for the bungles, when i doubt they even show up. the browns will win out. at this point we are lucky they got robbed against arizona. im rooting for the steelers to find their huevos vs the rams and save a little for baltimore. we may leave baltimore with a win, but i doubt we leave w/o any injuries.

at this point i am rooting for anybody playing the titans. we will need jim sorgi and the rest of the colt 3rd stringers to show up like the steelers did vs. bills in 04.
Old 12-18-2007, 11:23 AM   #22
Atlanta Dan
Resigned
Supporter

Member Number: 728
Thanked 8,399 Times in 3,688 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest View Post
isnt it ironic how we laughed and cheered when the browns beat the bungles and ravens earlier in the year, thinking they were destined for the basement and that they were actually doing the steelers a favor by knocking off the main competition for the division?

how the tides have turned. most fans are still waiting for the browns to go on that 3 game slide and miss the playoffs. well, there is only 2 games left and that slide is about as real as the inevitable steve mcnair injury baltimore was gonna face last year.

the browns arent gonna fall, especially not this weekend to the bungles. they have quit. not only will most tickets be sold to brownfans, but most of the bunglefans will be rooting for the brownies to stick it to the steelers anyways.

no way i can root for the bungles, when i doubt they even show up. the browns will win out. at this point we are lucky they got robbed against arizona. im rooting for the steelers to find their huevos vs the rams and save a little for baltimore. we may leave baltimore with a win, but i doubt we leave w/o any injuries.

at this point i am rooting for anybody playing the titans. we will need jim sorgi and the rest of the colt 3rd stringers to show up like the steelers did vs. bills in 04.
Let's just hope Pittsburgh wins Thursday and puts pressure on the Browns for Sunday - I have my doubts about that

I think it comes down to winning in Baltimore to make the playoffs - I am not counting on the Jets, Bengals, Colts or 49ers to help out - If the Steelers lose to the Ravens in Baltimore to top off a 4-3 or 3-4 finish they deserve to miss the playoffs.
Atlanta Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 04:07 PM   #23
CB1977
Starter

Member Number: 6651

Quote:
Originally Posted by susielr View Post
What have you been smoking???
Not a thing honey...I'm high on life!!!!!

LOL

GO BROWNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CB1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 04:18 PM   #24
ShutDown24
Team President

Member Number: 3997

Quote:
Originally Posted by CB1977 View Post
Not a thing honey...I'm high on life!!!!!

LOL

GO BROWNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This just looks like 2002 to me... Sorry to say that for you but I really don't get the love for this team. The Steelers had a weak schedule but the Browns had an incredibly weak schedule. I think it would be a mistake to sign Anderson to a long term deal like everyone is saying. If I was in charge of that team, I would tender him at the most to see if he can maintain this play throughout a real schedule next year which the Browns will probably get assuming they make the playoffs. I like Derek Anderson and hope he is real so little boy Quinn has to sit, but I really think it would be a mistake to give him a huge contract. I see a one year wonder in this team and I VERY rarely say that.

I like the Bengals big in this game after being embarrassed by the 49ers and their third string quarterback and that isn't just me hoping, I hate the Bungles way more than the Browns but believe they will have the better game this weekend.
Old 12-18-2007, 05:17 PM   #25
HometownGal
Living Legend

Member Number: 2413

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShutDown24 View Post
I like the Bengals big in this game after being embarrassed by the 49ers and their third string quarterback and that isn't just me hoping, I hate the Bungles way more than the Browns but believe they will have the better game this weekend.[/B]
I predict that the Bungles will win this game - they are playing for pride and would love nothing more than to spoil the Browns season. Both teams have swiss cheese D's, so a high-scoring game wouldn't be too far fetched. Gawd - it still gags me having to root for the Bungles.

Anyone in fantasy playoffs - play all of your Bungles and Browns this week!

The Anti-Wahoo
HometownGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 05:43 PM   #26
stillers4me
Living Legend

Member Number: 2656

Who Dey!!!!!!

I've been saying that at work all week........they keep telling me to shut up.

"Sounds stupid, doesn't it?" And they just get more frustrated!!

Who Dey, baby!

Last edited by stillers4me; 12-18-2007 at 06:17 PM.
stillers4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 05:50 PM   #27
ohiosteelerfan20
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 4962

Who Dey turned to Where Dey. Bungles fans just went away. I hope they win this week but I hope Chad doesnt score a td.
ohiosteelerfan20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 12:00 AM   #28
SteelerFan091472
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 2025

The Bengals have quit on the season. As much as I would like the Bengals to win Sunday (I feel dirty saying that), I wouldn't be surprised if the Browns win by at least 2 touchdowns.
SteelerFan091472 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 11:31 AM   #29
TroysBadDawg
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 6617

And to think I am posting with with people that are cheering for the Bungles. The Bungles SUCK. You have a thread about that or did you forget that. Oh wait you just want us to lose because The Browns almost Beat you, and got shafted in AZ by the stripes. Oh well what is wrong now? Your team is now giving games away so you are wishing bad KArma on our team, oh that is bad Karma on your team you know. Shame on you. What goes around comes around. I still have my dawg bowl, how many of you would still be doing it? I kept the crying dog also. Shame, Shame on you.

HERE WE GO BROWNIES, HERE WE GO!

WOOF WOOF!

Here We Go Brownies Here We Go Woof Woof
Americanos dicen ingl?s, Aprietan dos para Deportaci?
TroysBadDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 11:38 AM   #30
CB1977
Starter

Member Number: 6651

Quote:
Originally Posted by HometownGal View Post
I predict that the Bungles will win this game - they are playing for pride and would love nothing more than to spoil the Browns season. Both teams have swiss cheese D's, so a high-scoring game wouldn't be too far fetched. Gawd - it still gags me having to root for the Bungles.

:
I understand what you are saying HTG but I have to disagree a little with you. The Bengals have, IMO, NO pride left at all!!! Of course they would love to spoil the Browns chances of any playoff hopes but, it's NOT gonna happen!!! You have to understand that Cleveland wants this SO BAD, no one is going to ruin it for us. Our guys were so pumped last week playing in that God-awful snowstorm..they showed life in them that I haven't seen all season and they want this in the worst way.

I see us winning big. Sorry to disappoint you guys but, I have pride in my team and I feel a victory coming for us on Sunday.

By the way HTG, I don't want you gagging...root for my Brownies !!!
CB1977 is offline   Reply With Quote