Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > General Football > NFL Football

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Referees    Browns

Old 12-24-2007, 04:26 PM   #21
The Patriot
Head Coach

Member Number: 7750
Default Re: Cheatriots do what they want

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShutDown24 View Post

I meant as far as Hill went and I think you knew that. You can't get caught cheating no matter how small or large of a cheat it was and not expect to hear about it. While I don't personally agree with what that user said, I can't blame him for saying it. I ask you to please refrain posting in here. An arguement started because of a dead player is disrespectful in and of itself in my opinion. Thank you.
Are you kidding me! He's saying that the Patriots were deliberately trying to disrespect Sean Taylor by not wearing his number for more than one game. That is disgusting. I brought Hill up because not one team ever wore his number except the Patriots.
The Patriot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2007, 04:38 PM   #22
ShutDown24
Team President

Member Number: 3997

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Patriot View Post
Are you kidding me! He's saying that the Patriots were deliberately trying to disrespect Sean Taylor by not wearing his number for more than one game. That is disgusting. I brought Hill up because not one team ever wore his number except the Patriots.
Again... He thought that to be true because of the fact he did not know about Marquise Hill... Therefore the 91 came as a shock; he probably thought it was a diss... That is a crazy assumption but judging the Patriots national reputation not an un-expected one.
Old 12-24-2007, 05:30 PM   #23
silver & black
Team President

Member Number: 1836

Quote:
I didn't see #91 on any teams helmet this season. I don't remember any press on the matter except in the New England area. I don't recall a huge funeral with Jessie Jackson and tribute from players around the NFL. I didn't hear any sympathy for Bruschi when he cried for his lost friend.
Marquise Hill died and the world forgot him. His name wasn't even mentioned when Sportscenter honored those who had passed away. I don't know what determines class anymore
As much as I hate the Patriots, and believe me, I hate the Patriots, I have to agree with you on this.
silver & black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2007, 05:34 PM   #24
RoethlisBURGHer
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 370

The Patriots have shown to be classless lowlifes this season. It started with Spygate and has gone on from there.

Do you want to know why the Steelers don't have #91 on their helmets? The NFL uniform rules forbid it, unless the NFL makes an exception (a la Sean Taylor's #21).

Sean Taylor was a major part of the Redskins' defense. He was also murdered, during the football season. That is a really big deal, it rarley happens. He didn't die due to doing something stupid, his house was broken into and he was murdered.

Hill wasn't murdered. He was actually being stupid by not wearing a flotation device. He made the desicion to ride a watercraft without one and paid the unltimate price for his stupidity. He did an honorable and brave thing by saving his girlfriend, but in the end, what he did was still stupid and his own fault.

Congrats to the 2009 Stanley Cup Champion Pittsburgh Penguins
RoethlisBURGHer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2007, 06:10 PM   #25
The Patriot
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoethlisBURGHer View Post
Hill wasn't murdered. He was actually being stupid by not wearing a flotation device. He made the desicion to ride a watercraft without one and paid the unltimate price for his stupidity. He did an honorable and brave thing by saving his girlfriend, but in the end, what he did was still stupid and his own fault.
You're right. He definitely deserved to die.
Old 12-24-2007, 06:13 PM   #26
ShutDown24
Team President

Quote:
You're right. He definitely deserved to die.
Exaggeration is the trough from which fools drink.
Old 12-24-2007, 06:21 PM   #27
The Patriot
Head Coach

Quote:
Exaggerating is the trough from which fools drink.
And understating leads to false judgement.
Old 12-24-2007, 06:28 PM   #28
ShutDown24
Team President

Quote:
And understating leads to false judgement.
No one understated anything...

If you are not here to discuss football I suggest you leave. It is obvious you have no intent of talking about X's and O's like a respected poster, you must be one of those guys who tries to validate himself and his team by going to a foreign board.
Old 12-24-2007, 07:07 PM   #29
The Patriot
Head Coach

Quote:
No one understated anything...

If you are not here to discuss football I suggest you leave. It is obvious you have no intent of talking about X's and O's like a respected poster, you must be one of those guys who tries to validate himself and his team by going to a foreign board.
This whole thread is an understatement. Find me a scrap of fact in this pile of libel. I have a right to express my opinion as do you. You can hate the Patriots or Belichick or whatever. I have no problem with that. Just don't form these outrageous accusations in an attempt to justify your emotions. In all honesty, I will never like anybody as much as I would if they wore a Patriots uniform. End of story. Maybe you should form your own realization and cut it out with these stupid conspiracy theories.
Old 12-25-2007, 02:27 AM   #30
Rhee Rhee
Head Coach

Member Number: 7579

Quote:
Marquise Hill and his girlfriend fell off a jetski in a giant lake north of New Orleans. They didn't have any flotation devices so they clung to eachother for hours until he found a buoy for her to grab hold of. They then seperated and she was rescued while Hill's body was found a day later. He died just like Sean Taylor, sacrificing himself to save his girlfiend's life but you didn't know that.
wow i had noo idea... but anyway y can't u guys just add a little sticker on ur helmet... 15 seconds... at most..