Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Old 11-15-2005, 08:14 AM   #21
Steel - X
Team Captain

Member Number: 583
Default Re: Steel-x's HEATH MILLER Thread

Thats what I thought especially with Batch starting under center. Oh well a win is a win.

My Fantasy Football Website......NO LIMIT SPORTS

Steel - X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005, 06:23 PM   #22
I.C. Lights
Starter

Member Number: 530

I think Heath could be instrumental in helping Tommy break out of the slump if Tommy starts in Baltimore. Tommy's always been able to get rid of the ball quickly, and throwing some quick routs to Heath, and then letting Heath carry a few guys down the field will gain yards and confidence for Tommy. The only problem is this will require some throwing down the middle, and that's been a serious problem for Tommy lately.
I.C. Lights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2005, 01:49 PM   #23
Steel - X
Team Captain

Member Number: 583

http://="http://kdka.com/topstories/...26224504.html"

Also a video you can watch on above link.

Quote:
PITTSBURGH Heath Miller is the strong silent type. He is more likely to do his talking on the field than with actual words. And that is just fine with the Steelers rookie first-rounder.

KDKA?s Jennifer Antkowiak says while others may want to see Miller spice thing up a little in the end zone---he's happy with business as usual.

It's not that Miller can't smile or have a good time. He just doesn?t have a flashy personality.

Miller?s high school football coach, Doug Hubbard, told KDKA?s John Steigerwald that Miller hasn?t changed his demeanor.

?If he wins it, he won't say anything,? Hubbard said. ?And if he loses it, he won't say anything.?

Miller is all business ? even after scoring a touchdown. But Miller doesn?t hide his soft spot for his family back in Sword's Creek, Virginia.

?They've actually made it to all the home games,? Miller said. ?I think it's about a five hour trip, but they've made it up.?

Miller is grateful for the understanding he gets from his girlfriend.

?She's just very supportive of whatever I do,? Miller said. ?It's always good to have someone in your corner.?

His speaks equally well of his new family ? his Steelers teammates.

?I think it's a real tight-knit group and that's another thing that really makes the transition easy, when you're accepted by all the guys,? Miller said. ?All the veterans welcome you with open arms, and offer you advice, things to help you out along the way.?

My Fantasy Football Website......NO LIMIT SPORTS

Steel - X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2005, 02:40 PM   #24
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 9,479 Times in 3,946 Posts

on the field or on the bench, win or lose, you have to appreciate the way the steelers veterans have accepted and made our last 3 1st round draft picks feel like true team mates and not 2nd class citizens. it has helped players like polamalu and ben to quickly step into a leadership type role. it goes to show the quality of players the steelers keep around and keep drafting.
tony hipchest is online now   Reply With Quote