Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Gamer Chat

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Referees    Browns

Old 12-27-2007, 09:26 PM   #1
PisnNapalm
Team Owner
Supporter

Member Number: 1225
Default Guitar Hero on your cell phone??

Ok... So Christmas day I was at my mother-in-law's for several hours. The kids (all 9 of them) were keeping each other occupied playing with games, toys, gadgets, etc... My wife and her sisters and mother were all in the kitchen gabbing. I was pretty much left to my lonesome. So I pulled out my cell phone and cruised the "Get It Now" games for Verizon Wireless. They had Guitar Hero for $11.99 unlimited. I figured wtf? Go for it. Well... Let me tell you I played it until the battery in my phone died.

It is by far the most fun I've had playing a mobile cell phone type game. I have several on my phone but this one absolutely rocks. You play using only 3 buttons though instead of 4 or 5 on the real Guitar Hero games.

The only thing that sucks ass is that it only stores the last 2 songs you downloaded from your last session playing. The first time I played it I had about 9 songs loaded. I closed it out and the next time I came back only 2 songs were there. I was slightly cheesed at that. I've got a 2 GB memory card in my phone I think it ought to be able to hold them all.

I give this game an 8 out of 10. It would get higher if not for the downloads.

I know some of the songs. Others I've never heard before. What's odd is that I did better on some of the unknown songs as compared to the known ones. :wacko: Weird...
Old 12-27-2007, 09:29 PM   #2
ShutDown24
Team President

Member Number: 3997
Default Re: Guitar Hero on your cell phone??

Quote:
Originally Posted by PisnNapalm View Post
Ok... So Christmas day I was at my mother-in-law's for several hours. The kids (all 9 of them) were keeping each other occupied playing with games, toys, gadgets, etc... My wife and her sisters and mother were all in the kitchen gabbing. I was pretty much left to my lonesome. So I pulled out my cell phone and cruised the "Get It Now" games for Verizon Wireless. They had Guitar Hero for $11.99 unlimited. I figured wtf? Go for it. Well... Let me tell you I played it until the battery in my phone died.

It is by far the most fun I've had playing a mobile cell phone type game. I have several on my phone but this one absolutely rocks. You play using only 3 buttons though instead of 4 or 5 on the real Guitar Hero games.

The only thing that sucks ass is that it only stores the last 2 songs you downloaded from your last session playing. The first time I played it I had about 9 songs loaded. I closed it out and the next time I came back only 2 songs were there. I was slightly cheesed at that. I've got a 2 GB memory card in my phone I think it ought to be able to hold them all.

I give this game an 8 out of 10. It would get higher if not for the downloads.

I know some of the songs. Others I've never heard before. What's odd is that I did better on some of the unknown songs as compared to the known ones. :wacko: Weird...
That is cool... They should make a guitar peripheral for your cell now
Old 01-18-2008, 03:18 PM   #3
Hines0wnz
Living Legend

Member Number: 3085
Default Re: Guitar Hero on your cell phone??

It would be awesome to annoy people on a long plane ride.