Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > General Football > NFL Football

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Old 01-22-2008, 09:07 PM   #21
steelers2685
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 8032
Default Re: Richard Seymour "Cheap and Dirty"

Quote:
Originally Posted by HometownGal View Post
Sure we will be - we'll be rooting for them to LOSE.
You got that right!

Seymour is a piece of ----. He's played dirty all season, poking eyes, diving at legs, and then pushing down Rivers in front of that ref and it resulted in no penalty being called was bogus and shows exactly who the NFL favors.

Harrison's been an ---hole his entire career with the Patriots. I cheered louder when he tore his ACL back in that Championship game against us in 05 I think? than I did when we scored. Between him and Seymour, I wish they'd both get run over by a truck driver that they'd taunt for something as dumb as probably getting a private parking spot for their Hummers.

Rivers may be a baby, but if that was Tom Brady* , he'd have gotten that call and all of the NFL exec's would've hyperventilated over him falling to the ground, but turn it into the news story of the week that 'Tom Brady* takes a cheap shot, but gracefully falls to the ground only to get up with precision based heat seeking missile style throws to rally his best team in all of history".

What a joke.
Old 01-22-2008, 09:22 PM   #22
RoethlisBURGHer
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 370

If one of the Chargers did that to Tom Brady, it would have been a 15 yard roughing the passer personal foul penalty.

Congrats to the 2009 Stanley Cup Champion Pittsburgh Penguins
RoethlisBURGHer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 09:40 PM   #23
MasterOfPuppets
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 1990
Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,803 Posts

Patriots' Seymour responds to Hardwick's comments
Richard Seymour would prefer to do his talking on the field, but he feels Chargers center Nick Hardwick left him little choice. One day after Hardwick called Seymour a "dirty, cheap little pompous [expletive]," in the wake of the Patriots' 21-12 victory in the AFC Championship game, the seventh-year Patriots defensive lineman responded. "I thought it was classless, but I also understand he was hurt and frustrated," Seymour said. "He's a grown man, and grown men usually try to own up to what happened and not rub it in, taking a loss like a man. "We were into it the whole game. I just wasn't taking any stuff. All of it came between the whistles. Me, I'm not going to go to the media and talk bad about someone. I take pride in not crying to the media about what goes on in the line of play. If I want to say something about that, I'm going to handle it on the field. "There's no battle of words, but you can't attack my character." Seymour was made aware of Hardwick's comments from a friend; Hardwick accused Seymour of dirty play, including "head-slapping" and "foot-stomping." Seymour believes the videotape of the game would prove Hardwick wrong. -- Boston Globe

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -Thomas Jefferson

"The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers." - Thomas Jefferson

MasterOfPuppets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 09:48 PM   #24
HometownGal
Living Legend

Member Number: 2413

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterOfPuppets View Post
Patriots' Seymour responds to Hardwick's comments
Richard Seymour would prefer to do his talking on the field, but he feels Chargers center Nick Hardwick left him little choice. One day after Hardwick called Seymour a "dirty, cheap little pompous [expletive]," in the wake of the Patriots' 21-12 victory in the AFC Championship game, the seventh-year Patriots defensive lineman responded. "I thought it was classless, but I also understand he was hurt and frustrated," Seymour said. "He's a grown man, and grown men usually try to own up to what happened and not rub it in, taking a loss like a man. "We were into it the whole game. I just wasn't taking any stuff. All of it came between the whistles. Me, I'm not going to go to the media and talk bad about someone. I take pride in not crying to the media about what goes on in the line of play. If I want to say something about that, I'm going to handle it on the field. "There's no battle of words, but you can't attack my character." Seymour was made aware of Hardwick's comments from a friend; Hardwick accused Seymour of dirty play, including "head-slapping" and "foot-stomping." Seymour believes the videotape of the game would prove Hardwick wrong. -- Boston Globe

The Anti-Wahoo
HometownGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 10:46 PM   #25
Godfather
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 547

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelers2685 View Post
s.

Harrison's been an ---hole his entire career with the Patriots. I cheered louder when he tore his ACL back in that Championship game against us in 05 I think? than I did when we scored. Between him and Seymour, I wish they'd both get run over by a truck driver that they'd taunt for something as dumb as probably getting a private parking spot for their Hummers.
Yep. Cheap shot artist AND convicted juicer*.
Godfather is offline   Reply With Quote