Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Locker Room

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Giants Giants
August 9th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 01-21-2008, 09:04 PM   #21
lilyoder6
locked behind Xanax bars

Member Number: 2568
Default Re: Police on scene at standoff at Steelers player's home

lol.. how are going to shoot ur mom??? i mean if evryone hated u.. ur mom would always love u.. at least i would hope..

Beer is proof God loves us and wants us to be happy ~ Ben Franklin
Freedom: some use it, Everyone enjoys it, A few defend it.
lilyoder6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 02:07 PM   #22
melroseplace
Team Captain

Member Number: 520

it's been reported all over that it was his gf...from what I'm hearing it was an ex, my friend knows his current gf
Old 01-22-2008, 02:57 PM   #23
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 6,203 Times in 2,670 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamberts-lost-tooth View Post
Is Cedrick dating Chris Henry's sister?
does anyone remember about 2 years ago we had a young teenage poster here who said cedric wilson was dating his sister and hanging out at his house?

he was getting razzed a bit, but he finally produced pictures. i'll have to see if i can find the link.

EDIT:

BadaBing!- is "hines alou" related to the psycho in question...

http://forums.steelersfever.com/newr...wreply&p=86874

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines Alou View Post
So my sister met cedrick wilson, WR for the Steelers, and they were hangin out at my house while me and some of my boys were doin a fantasy baseball draft. It was sweet as hell, not gonna lie.

He told me my first steeler video was shown to the Steelers before the Super Bowl as a pump up, we talked about the upcoming draft, bout the Steelers, it was just sweet overall. He was on the phone with chris hope in my kitchenand told him "Man this dude here knows more sports then anyone I ever met" (referring to me ). Then we talked about TO and his situation, and he made some hilarious remark saying "Man, Bledsoe couldnt throw anything into a pond."

Overall just a sweet night. He may not be the best reciever in the league, but it was sweet to hang out with a dude in the NFL. He's definately a really nice guy too.
Old 01-23-2008, 04:10 PM   #24
83-Steelers-43
Living Legend

Member Number: 1009

Steelers' Wilson gets protection order against girlfriend
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
The Associated Press

Steelers receiver Cedrick Wilson has obtained a protection-from-abuse order against his girlfriend, who is charged with firing two shots in the player's home.

Lindsey Paulat, 26, of Fawn, is charged with aggravated assault and reckless endangerment in the incident Saturday. She remains in custody and her family has said they won't comment on the case.

Police say Ms. Paulat fired two shots from Mr. Wilson's gun after they got in an argument, but after Mr. Wilson left the home in Pine. Police say Ms. Paulat refused to surrender for about 12 hours, prompting them to evacuate some neighbors.

Steelers spokesman Dave Lockett says Mr. Wilson filed for the court order yesterday.

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/08023/851452-66.stm
Old 01-24-2008, 07:23 PM   #25
I-Want-Troy's-Hair
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 2698

and more - Gun vs protection order - no contest.

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pitt.../s_549002.html

Steelers WR Wilson says he fears ex is threat to his life
By Bobby Kerlik
TRIBUNE-REVIEW
Thursday, January 24, 2008

Steelers wide receiver Cedrick Wilson said he fears his ex-girlfriend will kill him if she gets access to a gun, according to court records released Wednesday.

In a protection-from-abuse order filed Tuesday, Wilson described the argument with Lindsey Paulat that began Saturday morning at his Pine home and led to a 12-hour police standoff.

In seeking the court order, Wilson wrote that he left his residence after an argument and that Paulat, 26, of Fawn later called him, saying, "I have a gun and am going to shoot myself." She later called him a second time and said, "I shot the gun but missed my head," according to the order.

Police evacuated parts of the neighborhood during the standoff, which ended with Paulat's surrender about 1 a.m. Sunday. Wilson and Paulat have a daughter, Amya, 1. He also has a son, Cedrick Wilson Jr., 12, who has a different mother.

Last edited by I-Want-Troy's-Hair; 01-24-2008 at 07:36 PM.
I-Want-Troy's-Hair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 08:32 PM   #26
83-Steelers-43
Living Legend

Quote:
Steelers WR Wilson says he fears ex is threat to his life
Ya think? Crazy lady is firing shots off in your house Ced. Who knows what this lady is capable of? No wonder they evacuated the neighborhood.
Old 01-24-2008, 08:37 PM   #27
lilyoder6
locked behind Xanax bars

Member Number: 2568

how can u miss ur head??? this lady must be dillusional too miss ur head..

Beer is proof God loves us and wants us to be happy ~ Ben Franklin
Freedom: some use it, Everyone enjoys it, A few defend it.
lilyoder6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 09:05 PM   #28
83-Steelers-43
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyoder6 View Post
how can u miss ur head??? this lady must be dillusional too miss ur head..
One word...............................crack.
Old 01-28-2008, 04:20 PM   #29
83-Steelers-43
Living Legend

Steelers receiver Wilson agrees to drop PFA
By Bobby Kerlik
TRIBUNE-REVIEW
Monday, January 28, 2008

Steelers wide receiver Cedrick Wilson agreed this morning to withdraw a protection-from-abuse order against his ex-girlfriend after both parties consented to a no-contact order and shared custody of their 1-year-old daughter.

Wilson, who appeared in Allegheny County Common Pleas Court, declined comment and left through a back entrance to avoid photographers.

Wilson filed for the PFA last week against Lindsey Paulat, 26, of Fawn, after she kept police at bay outside his Pine home during a 12-hour standoff. Paulat threatened to kill herself with Wilson's gun and fired the gun several times inside the home, according to Wilson's PFA.

Paulat is receiving treatment at Mercy Behavior Clinic and was not present in court.

According to the consent agreement, the former couple agreed to have no contact with each other and will share custody of their daughter, Amya Wilson. Paulat's custody will be supervised by her parents until a doctor agrees that Paulat can be with her daughter alone.

Wilson's attorney, Paul Goltz, said the argument stemmed from Wilson ending the couple's relationship.

"He's a peaceful guy," Goltz said. "Sometimes relationships have to come to an end."

Paulat's attorneys, Michael and Jerome DeRiso, said Paulat is improving with treatment.

"It was a build-up of a lot of personal issues," Jerome DeRiso said. "She's embarrassed and hurt."

Police evacuated parts of the neighborhood during the standoff, which ended with Paulat's surrender about 1 a.m. Jan. 20. The couple argued earlier in the day and Wilson left. Paulat then called a friend and fired the gun inside the house while talking, Wilson said in the PFA. Paulat's mother went to the home in the afternoon and Paulat again fired the gun inside the home. Her mother then left, according to the PFA.

Wilson also has a son, Cedrick Wilson Jr., 12, who has a different mother. Neither of the children were home at the time of the incident, police said.

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pitt.../s_549677.html
Old 02-01-2008, 06:16 PM   #30
83-Steelers-43
Living Legend

Standoff charge amended for girlfriend of Steelers' Wilson
Friday, February 01, 2008
By Jim McKinnon, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

Charges were amended today for the former girlfriend of Steelers wide receiver Cedrick Wilson, and she waived her right to a preliminary hearing.

Lindsey Paulat of Fawn, who is the mother of Mr. Wilson's 14-month old daughter, remains free on an unsecured $50,000 bond, pending further proceedings.

She had been charged with aggravated assault and reckless endangerment in connection with a 12-hour standoff Jan. 19 at Mr. Wilson's home in Pine.

Assistant District Attorney Jennifer Evashavik today withdrew the charges at a hearing before District Judge Regis C. Welsh Jr. in Hampton.

However, police today charged Ms. Paulat, 26, with firing a gun inside a structure during the standoff, which also is a felony count.

The couple had been living together in Pine with their daughter and Mr. Wilson's 12-year-old son, said her lawyer, Michael DeRiso.

Their relationship soured because Mr. Wilson flaunted his accessibility to other women, Mr. DeRiso said.

On Jan. 19, the couple argued, and Ms. Paulat threatened to shoot herself with Mr. Wilson's pistol.

Since then, Mr. Wilson has filed for, and withdrawn, a protection from abuse petition against Ms. Paulat.

The two signed a consent order by which they would share custody of their daughter.

Ms. Paulat now is seeking criminal charges and a PFA against her baby's father on charges that he has harassed her and her parents, with whom she now lives.

Mr. DeRiso said Mr. Wilson has sent a number of cell phone text messages to her parents that are "very aggressive, insulting and degrading."

"He called her father a pimp," in one message, the lawyer said, and, "he said she was only good for one thing."

The messages, Mr. DeRiso said, are violations of the consent order.

Mr. Wilson's attorney, Paul Goltz, said his client sent messages to Ms. Paulat's father's cell phone in response to messages initiated from there.

He denied that any of Mr. Wilson's responses was vulgar or insulting.

"He's never been abusive to her," Mr. Goltz said. "They were trying to aggravate him."

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/08032/854050-66.stm