Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Fever Presents...
Bills
GAMEDAY
September 11, 2014, 8:25pm ET
CBS

Old 12-04-2005, 09:00 PM   #1
disabledvet
Water Boy

Member Number: 890
Angry I hate to say it but...

I hate to say it but i think that the playoffs are somewhat a longshot for my beloved steelers.
Stupid mistakes have seemed to be the norm that past two games and well ever since the ratbirds we have not been playing up to the caliber of team that we are capable of and needless to say that may be our downfall. Unfortunate as it is there are positions on both sides of the ball that are playing as if they are brainlocked and it showed today due to some of the rookie type mistakes that they have contributed in an unsteeler like effort. I love my steelers as much as the next guy but in my opinion the playoffs seem somewhat out of reach. I hope I am wrong in that opinion but the reality of it is that we are not clicking as a team when it is crucial.
disabledvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2005, 09:05 PM   #2
Prosdo
Banned

Member Number: 86
Default Re: I hate to say it but...

Right now you are right we are not on the right page, but the Cincy game showed some improvement especially in the offensive line. Right now the wild card race is Jacksonville (9-3), Kansas City (8-4), San Diego (7-4) *playing right now*, and Steelers (7-5). KC has a tough schedule which includes Cowboys, Giants, Bengals, and Chargers (not in that order). If we tie with San Diego we own the tiebreaker. So, it will be rough but not impossible.
Prosdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2005, 10:01 PM   #3
BlitzburghRockCity
Banned

Member Number: 70
Default Re: I hate to say it but...

Yeah the wildcard is a real possibility and not a stretch of the imagination by any means..but we cant limp in there w/ all kinds of help, we need to win out and get the best seed possible..

who the hell knows, we seem to play better on the road..
BlitzburghRockCity is offline   Reply With Quote