Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Locker Room

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Old 01-28-2008, 11:15 PM   #11
TroysBadDawg
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 6617
Default Re: AMERICA'S GENEROSITY HAS PASSED THE STUPID LINE!.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GBMelBlount View Post
I'm sure when they get their "one time amnesty" that 15 million more illegals won't come flooding in. I can't wait to find out when "white history month" will be.
Isn't this actually the second time or third time the government is granting amnesty? I Think I remember two other times, I do remember one other time. Does someone else remember and help this old mind.

Here We Go Brownies Here We Go Woof Woof
Americanos dicen ingl?s, Aprietan dos para Deportaci?
TroysBadDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 03:29 AM   #12
Rhee Rhee
Head Coach

Member Number: 7579

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlrtruck View Post
Dare I ask about hospitals in Florida?
just imagine what it's like here in Hawaii...
Old 01-29-2008, 04:10 PM   #13
TroysBadDawg
Assistant Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhee Rhee View Post
just imagine what it's like here in Hawaii...
I would love to know what it is like in Hawaii Rhee Rhee, got room for one more? I don't eat much, I take up very little room, awww forget it, can't afford the air fair.

Although I think the problem you have in the islands is the Japanese and Chinese not the Hispanics.

Old 01-29-2008, 06:19 PM   #14
MasterOfPuppets
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 1990
Thanked 4,288 Times in 1,824 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroysBadDawg View Post
I would love to know what it is like in Hawaii Rhee Rhee, got room for one more? I don't eat much, I take up very little room, awww forget it, can't afford the air fair.

Although I think the problem you have in the islands is the Japanese and Chinese not the Hispanics.
actually,from what i observed, it was phillipino's and vietnemese.

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -Thomas Jefferson

"The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers." - Thomas Jefferson

MasterOfPuppets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 08:50 PM   #15
TroysBadDawg
Assistant Coach

Default Re: AMERICA'S GENEROSITY HAS PASSED THE STUPID LINE!

Please don't get me started on the Vietnamese. The Americans brought them here after the war and some were NVA high ranking officers. They got protection from our government, tax pardons for 10 years (no taxes paid), plus more aid than any three Americans put together. Now the Dem's are doing it again with the Hispanics here.

Old 01-30-2008, 11:07 PM   #16
Stlrs4Life
Tailgate Coordinator
Supporter

Member Number: 419
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Please don't get me started on the Vietnamese. The Americans brought them here after the war and some were NVA high ranking officers. They got protection from our government, tax pardons for 10 years (no taxes paid), plus more aid than any three Americans put together. Now the Dem's are doing it again with the Hispanics here.

???? We have a Rep President. What has he done about this?

Nothing.
Stlrs4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 12:41 PM   #17
TroysBadDawg
Assistant Coach

[QUOTE=Stlrs4Life;361946]???? We have a Rep President. What has he done about this?

The sad fact of the matter there is little he can do. Congress makes the laws, not the President, he can try to push congress into acting but now he is a lame duck with the opposing party in power. They care about votes they may get, not the people who voted them into office.

What concerns me is that the IRS has the names and address of illegals working in this country , because they will be getting the same refund checks legal citizens are going to get. Now if the IRS knows who they are and where they are, why doesn't INS. I thought after 9-11 all branches were supposed to share information, or are some just turning their back on it and sending reports to the shredder?

I feel if the American people don't stand up for what is theirs before it is all lost shame on them. We as a nation have become to apathetic, let the other guy do it. When in fact no one is doing it and Congress is all to happy to take it all away, for more themselves, in money and votes. How many of you would love to be able to give your self raises? Congress does it every year plus other perks we as tax payers can only dream of. Why because the voting public allows it. They don't care they don't read the issues and worse over 50% don't even vote.

It should be a law that every able American must vote and know the issues, then maybe just maybe something could be done. The liberal media tells us what they want us to know and nothing more, People are to lazy to go find out what they are not being told, and to brain washed by the media to believe what they may accidentally find out is in direct opposition to what the media is reporting.

Well I better shut up, before I piss off someone else. So rant off.

May God Bless

Old 01-31-2008, 01:11 PM   #18
stlrtruck
THE PRINCESS' Daddy
Supporter

Member Number: 2398

[QUOTE=TroysBadDawg;362068]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stlrs4Life View Post
???? We have a Rep President. What has he done about this?

The sad fact of the matter there is little he can do. Congress makes the laws, not the President, he can try to push congress into acting but now he is a lame duck with the opposing party in power. They care about votes they may get, not the people who voted them into office.

What concerns me is that the IRS has the names and address of illegals working in this country , because they will be getting the same refund checks legal citizens are going to get. Now if the IRS knows who they are and where they are, why doesn't INS. I thought after 9-11 all branches were supposed to share information, or are some just turning their back on it and sending reports to the shredder?

I feel if the American people don't stand up for what is theirs before it is all lost shame on them. We as a nation have become to apathetic, let the other guy do it. When in fact no one is doing it and Congress is all to happy to take it all away, for more themselves, in money and votes. How many of you would love to be able to give your self raises? Congress does it every year plus other perks we as tax payers can only dream of. Why because the voting public allows it. They don't care they don't read the issues and worse over 50% don't even vote.

It should be a law that every able American must vote and know the issues, then maybe just maybe something could be done. The liberal media tells us what they want us to know and nothing more, People are to lazy to go find out what they are not being told, and to brain washed by the media to believe what they may accidentally find out is in direct opposition to what the media is reporting.

Well I better shut up, before I piss off someone else. So rant off.

May God Bless
Don't hold back now!!! Pretend you were talking to Romeo.

60 Minutes, 53 Men, 6 Trophies,1 NATION. . .STEELERS NATION!!!
Sig courtesy of STEELAX04
stlrtruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 10:50 PM   #19
TroysBadDawg
Assistant Coach

[QUOTE=stlrtruck;362075]
Quote:

Don't hold back now!!! Pretend you were talking to Romeo.

yaa right and get booted for sure. Please don't get me started.

Lets just say people are to willing to let the politicians take what they want, say what they want, promise what they want knowing full well they are lying out of both sides of their mouths at the same time, because the lobbiest own their votes, not the public who elect them. Yet the voters continue to blindly re-elect them. I personally would love to see none of the above on the ballot, in fact I have more than once wrote that in. Even when someone is running unopposed. What would the parties do if that was mandatory and none of the above won? Finally the people would no longer have the excuse of saying they were voting for the lesser of two evils. Bounce them both. This country needs three or four parties to have candidates running, but the two have made sure they have a lock that no other party can have a candidate run.

But this is just my opinion, what is yours?

Old 02-03-2008, 10:57 AM   #20
silver & black
Team President

Member Number: 1836

[QUOTE=TroysBadDawg;362639][QUOTE=stlrtruck;362075]

yaa right and get booted for sure. Please don't get me started.

Lets just say people are to willing to let the politicians take what they want, say what they want, promise what they want knowing full well they are lying out of both sides of their mouths at the same time, because the lobbiest own their votes, not the public who elect them. Yet the voters continue to blindly re-elect them. I personally would love to see none of the above on the ballot, in fact I have more than once wrote that in. Even when someone is running unopposed. What would the parties do if that was mandatory and none of the above won? Finally the people would no longer have the excuse of saying they were voting for the lesser of two evils. Bounce them both. This country needs three or four parties to have candidates running, but the two have made sure they have a lock that no other party can have a candidate run.

But this is just my opinion, what is yours?[/QUOTE]

The same as your's.

Quote:
I also think tthat the 50% or so, that do vote, should know what they are voting for. "I won't vote for Romney because he's a Mormon". "I won't vote for Huckabee because he's a right wing Christian." I won't vote for Hillary because she's a woman".

I understand that some of those arguments may play a part in why someone wouldn't vote for them, but I would hope that the real reason would be because they just don't agree with what these candidates stand for. Sadly, I don't think many people that do vote, even know what they are voting for... or why. There should be some kind of test given to see if a person is even capable of making an informed choice, instead of just going in the booth and pushing buttons. I know... thats another whole can of worms... its election year, and I'm not happy... again... with the choices of candidates being shoved down my throat... by either party.

I hope I live long enough to see a 3 or 4 party system in this country... and some real, viable candidates running in all of them. Then again... it would probably just be double the BS and regurgitated, tired rhetoric spewed by the 1% that rules America now.

"We the people".................. what a joke.
silver & black is offline   Reply With Quote