Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

 Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Sports Dimension


Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Giants Giants
August 9th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-22-2008, 12:50 PM   #21
fansince'76
Living Legend
Supporter
 

Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 17,417
Member Number: 1984
Thanks: 141
Thanked 792 Times in 306 Posts
Default Re: Danica Patricks SI swimsuit photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
You're going to have a rough time in the real world.
Real glad you came back. /sarcasm
fansince'76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 02:12 PM   #22
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark
 
tony hipchest's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Give me back my game...
Posts: 38,135
Member Number: 658
Thanks: 1,480
Thanked 6,207 Times in 2,670 Posts
Default Re: Danica Patricks SI swimsuit photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
1. She's a terrible driver. She causes more wrecks than anyone else in the IRL.

lol. so? this is about SI Swimsuit edition not Car and Driver magazine.

2. The only reason she's still around and not off racing enduros somewhere in Europe is because she's willing to act like a *profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprof anityfilterprofanityfilter*on TV and show skin in SI.

the only reason she is still around is because the IRL needs her, and there are plenty of people willing to pay her to drive (and model a swimsuit, or sell products.)

3. You rip on strippers. porn stars, etc. i support strippers and porn start too. youre the one ripping somebody for wearing a swimsuit. shame. Yet you support a girl with a tramp stamp who took off her wedding ring for her SI photo shoot. If that's not acting like a profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfilter, I have no idea what is. dude, its a magazine shoot showing some nice soft skin. i wasnt to interested at looking at her ring finger .

Bottom line is that she's a joke to the entire open wheel community. She's not respected by most of the fans and she's hated by all of the other drivers.

the entire open wheel community is a joke. most of the fans and all of the drivers are probably spankin it to her spread right now. but i get your point. it must suck to be hated by almost everybody. still dont see what it has to do with her pictures though.

If you want to back a female driver who's won something, go and back Ashley Force.

does she have any half naked pics? maybe i'll front and back her.
ive never seen a skin rag irritate somebody so much.
__________________
tony hipchest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 03:32 PM   #23
Jeremy
Banned
 
Jeremy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: The Great American Southwest
Posts: 3,483
Gender: Male
Member Number: 2579
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Danica Patricks SI swimsuit photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by HometownGal View Post
How can you say she is a "terrible driver"? I don't think finishing 7th overall with 4 Top 5's and 11 Top 10's is "terrible" at all.

http://www.indycar.com/stats/
Because unlike some people, I watch IRL and Cahmp Car Races. If she weren't female, she would have been run out of the sport two years ago. She's IRL's answer to Robby Gordon.....too much ego and too little talent.

And her "spread" irritates me because it's a making a mockery of auto racing. She's a horrible driver, yet she gets all sort of attention because she's willing to act like a profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfilterprofanityfilter for some magazine. It turns my stomach to think that young girls look up to this tramp.
Jeremy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 04:35 PM   #24
Borski
Head Coach
Supporter
 
Borski's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Steelers Country, FL
Posts: 1,947
Gender: Male
Member Number: 3150
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Danica Patricks SI swimsuit photos

Danica Patrick white trash? Brittney Spears maybe white trash, not Danica Patrick.
__________________
Free Rice - Have fun and help out.
Borski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 05:33 PM   #25
HometownGal
Living Legend
 
HometownGal's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: The Burgh
Posts: 21,479
Gender: Female
Member Number: 2413
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Danica Patricks SI swimsuit photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
Because unlike some people, I watch IRL and Cahmp Car Races. If she weren't female, she would have been run out of the sport two years ago. She's IRL's answer to Robby Gordon.....too much ego and too little talent.

And her "spread" irritates me because it's a making a mockery of auto racing. She's a horrible driver, yet she gets all sort of attention because she's willing to act like a profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfilterprofanityfilter for some magazine. It turns my stomach to think that young girls look up to this tramp.
You can think whatever you wish of her, of course, but the numbers don't lie. Me thinks you have a problem with her driving an Indy car BECAUSE she is female which is unfair. I love auto racing, but never in a bazillion years would I even consider driving a race car. I give the few women who are professional drivers all of the props in the world.

Do you feel Helio Castroneves is a fruit because he participated in (and won) the Dancing With the Stars competition last season? In many of those Latin dances, the male partner has to put the "feely" on his female partner who is usually dressed in pretty skimpy costumes (and looked beautiful!). God help us all - Helio had his shirt unbuttoned several times, baring his chest - does that make him a sleezeball? Hell no.

So what if Danica wants to showcase her beauty and her body? It's not like she posed totally nude for Playboy and even if she did, I say - if ya got it, flaunt it, and she's got it. More power to her.
__________________


The Anti-Wahoo
HometownGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 05:39 PM   #26
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark
 
tony hipchest's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Give me back my game...
Posts: 38,135
Member Number: 658
Thanks: 1,480
Thanked 6,207 Times in 2,670 Posts
Default Re: Danica Patricks SI swimsuit photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
Because unlike some people, I watch IRL and Cahmp Car Races.
well todays your lucky day then. they decided to combine both series, so you will only be wasting half as much time.

unlike some people i like to watch hot girls take off their clothes and paint dry.

to each 'is own.
__________________
tony hipchest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 05:56 PM   #27
Jeremy
Banned
 
Jeremy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: The Great American Southwest
Posts: 3,483
Gender: Male
Member Number: 2579
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Danica Patricks SI swimsuit photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by HometownGal View Post
You can think whatever you wish of her, of course, but the numbers don't lie. Me thinks you have a problem with her driving an Indy car BECAUSE she is female which is unfair. I love auto racing, but never in a bazillion years would I even consider driving a race car. I give the few women who are professional drivers all of the props in the world.

Do you feel Helio Castroneves is a fruit because he participated in (and won) the Dancing With the Stars competition last season? In many of those Latin dances, the male partner has to put the "feely" on his female partner who is usually dressed in pretty skimpy costumes (and looked beautiful!). God help us all - Helio had his shirt unbuttoned several times, baring his chest - does that make him a sleezeball? Hell no.

So what if Danica wants to showcase her beauty and her body? It's not like she posed totally nude for Playboy and even if she did, I say - if ya got it, flaunt it, and she's got it. More power to her.
I have two young daughters. I would love for them to have strong female role models besides their mom. Sports is a brand front frontier for women to be strong role models in. Softball, track & field, basketball, etc all have strong female role models for young girls to follow.

But when it comes to auto racing, the biggest name is only the biggest name because she takes off her clothes. Danica Patrick is no better than a common stripper. She can't get over on her talent, so she gets over using her body. There's a name for that, and that name is wh*ore.

Last edited by Jeremy; 02-22-2008 at 06:09 PM.
Jeremy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 08:39 PM   #28
HometownGal
Living Legend
 
HometownGal's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: The Burgh
Posts: 21,479
Gender: Female
Member Number: 2413
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Danica Patricks SI swimsuit photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
I have two young daughters. I would love for them to have strong female role models besides their mom. Sports is a brand front frontier for women to be strong role models in. Softball, track & field, basketball, etc all have strong female role models for young girls to follow.

But when it comes to auto racing, the biggest name is only the biggest name because she takes off her clothes. Danica Patrick is no better than a common stripper. She can't get over on her talent, so she gets over using her body. There's a name for that, and that name is wh*ore.
Please enlighten me here. When has Danica Patrick ever "taken off her clothes"? In the SI swimsuit edition, she is shown in a bikini. You've never turned your head at a woman in a bikini before? Tell me you've never looked at a Playboy magazine. Oops, silly me - you probably just bought it to read the articles, huh?

Did your Dad tan your hide as a kid for stealing his National Geographic magazines and making a messy in your bedroom closet?

Again - I reiterate - Danica Patrick is very well respected by her male peers and she has the numbers to earn that respect. If her husband doesn't have a problem with her wearing a bikini and posing for a magazine spread, who are you or anyone else to pass judgment?

There is a helluva lot more to worry about in this day and age with regard to raising children than them seeing a beautiful young woman in a bikini who makes an honest living, has never been in trouble and who is truly comfortable within her own skin.
__________________


The Anti-Wahoo
HometownGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 08:42 PM   #29
fansince'76
Living Legend
Supporter
 

Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 17,417
Member Number: 1984
Thanks: 141
Thanked 792 Times in 306 Posts
Default Re: Danica Patricks SI swimsuit photos



fansince'76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 09:02 PM   #30
Jeremy
Banned
 
Jeremy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: The Great American Southwest
Posts: 3,483
Gender: Male
Member Number: 2579
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Danica Patricks SI swimsuit photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by HometownGal View Post
Please enlighten me here. When has Danica Patrick ever "taken off her clothes"? In the SI swimsuit edition, she is shown in a bikini. You've never turned your head at a woman in a bikini before? Tell me you've never looked at a Playboy magazine. Oops, silly me - you probably just bought it to read the articles, huh?

Did your Dad tan your hide as a kid for stealing his National Geographic magazines and making a messy in your bedroom closet?

Again - I reiterate - Danica Patrick is very well respected by her male peers and she has the numbers to earn that respect. If her husband doesn't have a problem with her wearing a bikini and posing for a magazine spread, who are you or anyone else to pass judgment?

There is a helluva lot more to worry about in this day and age with regard to raising children than them seeing a beautiful young woman in a bikini who makes an honest living, has never been in trouble and who is truly comfortable within her own skin.

I'm sorry, but that's total bullshit. She's hated by most of the drivers in the IRL for the reckless way she conducts herself on the track. She should have been suspended after what she did to Dan Wheldon at Milwaukee last year. But since she's a girl she got a free pass for her total lack of ragdr for saftey and her total lack of professionalism.

Hey and you stay classy '76. When you can't think of something to say, keep posting pictures.
Jeremy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:40 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum
no new posts