Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

LOL

Old 12-09-2005, 05:09 PM   #11
clevestinks
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 302
Default Re: Marvell out/Max questionable

What the &^&^*^$! (*&*&! I am sick and tired of this &^$&^$(
Old 12-09-2005, 06:59 PM   #12
SteelerFanInCA
Team President
Supporter

Member Number: 875

It looks like one of the beer vendors at Heinz Field will need to step up to play the "O" Line.
SteelerFanInCA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2005, 07:07 PM   #13
TasmanianTroy271
Team Captain

Member Number: 544

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelerFanInCA
It looks like one of the beer vendors at Heinz Field will need to step up to play the "O" Line.
Find the 350 pound, 5'8" beer vendor and put him in at center, move Hartings to guard and Faneca to tackle :P
Old 12-09-2005, 08:42 PM   #14
Grey
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 727

Tough stuff, but I bet Starks plays.

Even if he doesn't, I'm not in favor of starting the O-Line shuffle at this point in the season. I don't want to see Faneca anywhere but left guard or Hardings anywhere but center. Just me.

Here we go.
Grey
Grey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2005, 09:17 PM   #15
Suitanim
Banned
Supporter

Member Number: 591

Yeah, last I heard Starks was updated to probable, and I also heard Smith was going to start as well...
Suitanim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2005, 10:55 PM   #16
sweetness34
Water Boy

Member Number: 897

This is not what you want to happen when your going up against the best front 4 in the league. Your O-line is in shambles, and that my friends has been the cause of your 3 game losing streak. A streak that could be 4 come Sunday.

I've been here all week talking football(and maybe a liitle smack), but I'll be honest with you guys...I had this game in the loss column for my bears since day one. Your defense is not too far behind ours, and while we may have a slight edge rushing, your overall offense is leap years ahead of ours. When you lost to the ravens I thought..."Division games are tough, and they were looking ahead to the colts." In the colt game I saw how bad(hurt) your O-line was. Big Ben had no time to throw. I didn't see the bengals game, but I know Ben's int's were due to pressure. Thats when I thought the bears have a good chance to win this game. The bears have 37 sacks this year, only 3 behind the league leading seahawks. The amazing thing about that number is that we hardly ever blitz. All the pressure is caused by our front four. I'll also say this. The bears aren't the better team, but they may be the better team now. If the bears do get the win I'll definitely take it, heck were only one game behind the seahawks for the 1st seed, but I know what would've happened if this game was played when you guys were healthy. I hate it when injuries take control of a promising season. It happened to the bears in 2002.

I've been a diehard bear fan for 30 years now, but my second favorite team has always been the steelers. The Steel Curtain, Bradshaw, Swan, Harris, Greene, Lambert, Blount, Shell, Ham...These are the guys who introduced me to football. Heck I even wore my LLoyd jersey to the bar for the colts game. Only when you guys play the bears do I root against you. So here's to a good clean game of hard hitting, smashmouth football played the way Papa Bear Halas intended it to be played. Let's all pray that the injury bug doesn't make a stop in Pittsburgh this weekend.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2005, 10:40 AM   #17
SteelCityMan786
SF's Youngest Legend

Member Number: 541

The Losing Streak Will Not Be 4.

We Don't Lose 4 Straight in the Snap Of A finger. WE WILL BE BACK. And Remember YOU CAN'T WIN IN OUR HOUSE! You might have the series But The Steelers Knows What's Best After Losing 3 Straight Games For Their Fans...............................A WIN!

786 Ways To Score Touchdowns
SteelCityMan786 is offline   Reply With Quote