Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > General Football > NFL Football

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Fever Presents...
Bills
GAMEDAY
September 11, 2014, 8:25pm ET
CBS

Old 12-22-2005, 08:32 PM   #11
boLT fan
Team Captain

Member Number: 901
Default Re: Chad not like TO? *gasp*

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingKoopa
i've always thought chad was a good guy, and i've never understood why ppl compare him to t.o., maybe there's a comparison on the field but chad is not a cancer to his team. and doesn't talk shit about his teammates.
The main difference is Chad is just joking around, and he knows it. While T.O. just took himself way to seriously.
boLT fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2005, 08:39 PM   #12
clevestinks
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 302

Quote:
Originally Posted by boLT fan
The main difference is Chad is just joking around, and he knows it. While T.O. just took himself way to seriously.
Good point! I think you nailed the T.O./Chad issues. T.O. Loves himself way to much!
Old 12-22-2005, 09:04 PM   #13
Suitanim
Banned
Supporter

Member Number: 591

Quote:
Wait a second. Let's just pretend for a few minutes you're 10 years old and idolize Chad Johnson (or some Squeelers player). If this said player gave you 100 bucks and said he was your best friend, you wouldn't consider that the greatest thing in the world. You would ask for $1,000 dollars and a Cadillac or something? Of course Chad wouldnt' give the kid a whole crap load of money, I don't think when that kid grows up he's gonna say "Damn that Chad Johnson, he should've bought me a house when I met him".
Huh? A 10 year old kid should not be the touchstone that you base a players character upon, especially a kid who just got a hundred dollar bill from a player who makes a hundred dollars a second.

It sounds like you just bought into the same bullshit that this naive and foolish kid did. He has an excuse...what's yours?
Suitanim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2005, 09:18 PM   #14
boLT fan
Team Captain

Member Number: 901

Did you not read my post at all?

You're saying that Chad didn't give A TEN YEAR OLD KID enough money and therefore, is selfish. Considering he doesn't pay every single person that gets his autograph, it must have meant something to the kid. Regardless if it was $100, $10, or $1,000,000 you shouldn't consider Chad with a bad character because he didn't pay a kid enough money.

What gives Chad a bad charcter anyway? The fact that he jokes around before games? Celebrates touchdowns? Is almost always smiling and having a good time during/before/after games? What is it? I must be missing something.

Sounds to me like you just hate Chad becuase he happens to be on a team in the same divison as your team.
boLT fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2005, 09:37 PM   #15
Suitanim
Banned
Supporter

Member Number: 591

Quote:
Did you not read my post at all?

You're saying that Chad didn't give A TEN YEAR OLD KID enough money and therefore, is selfish. Considering he doesn't pay every single person that gets his autograph, it must have meant something to the kid. Regardless if it was $100, $10, or $1,000,000 you shouldn't consider Chad with a bad character because he didn't pay a kid enough money.

What gives Chad a bad charcter anyway? The fact that he jokes around before games? Celebrates touchdowns? Is almost always smiling and having a good time during/before/after games? What is it? I must be missing something.

Sounds to me like you just hate Chad becuase he happens to be on a team in the same divison as your team.
Paying off juvenille's is not a sign of character, it's what an agent says to do. I hate Chad Johnson because I am old school, and grew up on the likes of Stallworth and Swann...they scored some TD's, but when they hit the endzone, they, at worst, spiked the ball, but, usually just tossed the ball the official. LT is a good role model for you, as a bolt fan.

Chad Johnson is a hero now, because the Bengals are finally winning. Take away a player or two, and Cincy starts losing, and CJ becomes TO all over again.
Suitanim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2005, 09:52 PM   #16
CantStop85
Living Legend

Member Number: 486

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suitanim
Chad Johnson is a hero now, because the Bengals are finally winning. Take away a player or two, and Cincy starts losing, and CJ becomes TO all over again.
Where the heck have you been the last 5 years of CJ's career? I don't seem to recall the Bengals having any winning seasons then. I also can't recall any behavioral issues from CJ during that period of time.

You need to stop being so cynical.
CantStop85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2005, 10:09 PM   #17
clevestinks
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 302

Can`t stop, didn`t want to leave you out, but we are all busy kicking a brownies ass in the BF
Old 12-23-2005, 10:13 PM   #18
SteelCityMan786
SF's Youngest Legend

Member Number: 541

We are having problems with a user called UK Candy Bee. Mind helping us Can't stop.

786 Ways To Score Touchdowns
SteelCityMan786 is offline   Reply With Quote