Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Pittsburgh Sports > Pittsburgh Penguins

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Giants Giants
August 9th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 09-20-2008, 12:28 PM   #1
steelpride12
Banned
Supporter

Member Number: 5713
Default Pens Games

So i got my tickets for being on the waiting list, and we paid for 3 tickets to each in section C. I had no clue about the rise in ticket prices. $100 for C tickets is insane, but i guess when your team is that good its no big deal. 2 years ago i joined the waiting list thinkin i would have them, but the wait is almost 7 years wow the fans are the best part of every sport.

Anyone here going to some games lets go steelersfever let me see all the loyal Pens fans!

GO PENS!!
steelpride12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 06:10 PM   #2
X-Terminator
Mr. Wrong
Supporter

Member Number: 2550
Default Re: Pens Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelpride12 View Post
So i got my tickets for being on the waiting list, and we paid for 3 tickets to each in section C. I had no clue about the rise in ticket prices. $100 for C tickets is insane, but i guess when your team is that good its no big deal. 2 years ago i joined the waiting list thinkin i would have them, but the wait is almost 7 years wow the fans are the best part of every sport.

Anyone here going to some games lets go steelersfever let me see all the loyal Pens fans!

GO PENS!!
I'll definitely be at some games this year - this is my 10th season as a season ticket holder

Yeah, the Pens raised ticket prices across the board for the 2nd straight season. HTG and I are paying $4 per ticket more than we did last season for our season tickets, in fact. I have heard that there will be cheaper seats once the new building opens in 2010 since they'll have more seats available overall and more luxury suites/club seats than they have at Mellon, which will make a lot more money for the team. They will also likely have a few more seats available for season ticket plans, so be patient - since you are high on the list, you'll probably be able to buy them then.
Old 09-22-2008, 06:41 PM   #3
steelpride12
Banned
Supporter

Member Number: 5713

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Terminator View Post
I'll definitely be at some games this year - this is my 10th season as a season ticket holder

Yeah, the Pens raised ticket prices across the board for the 2nd straight season. HTG and I are paying $4 per ticket more than we did last season for our season tickets, in fact. I have heard that there will be cheaper seats once the new building opens in 2010 since they'll have more seats available overall and more luxury suites/club seats than they have at Mellon, which will make a lot more money for the team. They will also likely have a few more seats available for season ticket plans, so be patient - since you are high on the list, you'll probably be able to buy them then.
Sounds good im a young guy and don't have the money to be paying $100 for C sections seats.
We have the luxury life the Pens are dominating and we have a new arena i am dying to see in 2010!
I have waiting soo long for a good team and finally we got it and a team that can win it all.
GO PENS!!!
steelpride12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 11:35 PM   #4
Preacher
Living Legend

Member Number: 16327

Da bump...
Preacher is offline   Reply With Quote