Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Fever Presents...

Steelers Panthers

GAMEDAY
Sunday, September 21, 8:30 PM
NBC
Closed Thread

Old 09-28-2008, 07:02 PM   #121
Dino 6 Rings
Living Legend

Member Number: 6891
Default Re: Big Ben Overrated?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beauchamp View Post
How nice to know you want your QB clutching in a AFC championship game rather than a clutch Superbowl.

Consistency is Big Ben's game that's for sure.
Wow, some one hates Big Ben...sounds like a former poster that was banned to me...what's your first name? Does it begin with a J by chance?
Old 09-28-2008, 07:03 PM   #122
Edman
Living Legend

Member Number: 3261
My Mood: Brooding

The amount of pages on a thread is not indicative of it's intelligence. Notice how it's popped up after Ben has a bad game? Where were you after Cleveland? After Houston? I'll tell you where you were, in hiding, and waiting for the right moment when Ben has a bad day to spout your bullsh*t.

This very same thing happened last year after the Arizona loss. Some douchebag starts a thread wondering if Ben was the long term answer.

You're the assclown who brought up ridiculous arguments like Madden. Not once, but several times. You are a worthless troll who will go back in hiding when Ben lights up Baltimore like a christmas tree on Monday.
Old 09-28-2008, 07:58 PM   #123
Beauchamp
Banned

Member Number: 9503

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edman View Post
The amount of pages on a thread is not indicative of it's intelligence. Notice how it's popped up after Ben has a bad game? Where were you after Cleveland? After Houston? I'll tell you where you were, in hiding, and waiting for the right moment when Ben has a bad day to spout your bullsh*t.

This very same thing happened last year after the Arizona loss. Some douchebag starts a thread wondering if Ben was the long term answer.

You're the assclown who brought up ridiculous arguments like Madden. Not once, but several times. You are a worthless troll who will go back in hiding when Ben lights up Baltimore like a christmas tree on Monday.
I love how people call me unintelligent and then end there paragraph by calling me an assclown.

You act as if I treat you guys with any credibility with the hypocracy you bring to the table. I'm as much as a Steeler fan as you guys are but I am also open to critcism, that's one dimension you guys lack. Your bias opinions of saying the Steelers are stout for a superbowl every season should strip you of your opinion.

Anyway, back onto the matter of my "unintelligent" discussion: The 3 games you guys gave me as an example does not prove that Big Ben should be the 2nd highest paid quarterback in the game. In fact: THE PROOF you guys have broughten me in everyone of your threads has not YET justified in Big Ben being the 2nd highest paid quarter back.

So: The ratio of games Big Ben won himself with the money he earns is a bit MUCH.

The formula I listed directly above would equal to something such as: Probably overrated.

Note this: Not once have I said Big Ben sucked, Not once have I said Big Ben can't win, Not once have I said I hated the Steelers.

Alls I said: Big Ben is overrated and you guys are having your period.

I'm unintelligent. I'll take your word for it.

Keep em comin.
Old 09-28-2008, 08:05 PM   #124
Steelman16
Team President

Member Number: 6517

Quote:
I love how people call me unintelligent and then end there paragraph by calling me an assclown.

You act as if I treat you guys with any credibility with the hypocracy you bring to the table. I'm as much as a Steeler fan as you guys are but I am also open to critcism, that's one dimension you guys lack. Your bias opinions of saying the Steelers are stout for a superbowl every season should strip you of your opinion.

Anyway, back onto the matter of my "unintelligent" discussion: The 3 games you guys gave me as an example does not prove that Big Ben should be the 2nd highest paid quarterback in the game. In fact: THE PROOF you guys have broughten me in everyone of your threads has not YET justified in Big Ben being the 2nd highest paid quarter back.

So: The ratio of games Big Ben won himself with the money he earns is a bit MUCH.

The formula I listed directly above would equal to something such as: Probably overrated.

Note this: Not once have I said Big Ben sucked, Not once have I said Big Ben can't win, Not once have I said I hated the Steelers.

Alls I said: Big Ben is overrated and you guys are having your period.

I'm unintelligent. I'll take your word for it.

Keep em comin.
I suppose you'd be overrated too, if you were calling signals behind that line. Not to mention a 4-2 playoff record, including a Super Bowl win.

Speaking of earning a lot of money and overrated...

What about Tony Romo? Philip Rivers? Big Ben is away beyond both of those guys in terms of accomplishment.
Old 09-28-2008, 08:06 PM   #125
fansince'76
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 1984

Quote:
You act as if I treat you guys with any credibility with the hypocracy you bring to the table.
By the same token, I can't take ANYBODY who uses references to Madden '09 to make their points seriously. Please, give me a break.
Old 09-28-2008, 08:07 PM   #126
Beauchamp
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelman16 View Post
I suppose you'd be overrated too, if you were calling signals behind that line. Not to mention a 4-2 playoff record, including a Super Bowl win.

Interesting that you say a Superbowl win and you put on Big Ben's stat sheet.

22.6 rating.

You sure you wanna credit Big Ben?

I get why you guys don't think he's overrated, It's lucky we had a Cowher and a good team for the majority of his career.

I don't expect you to remember that, go bias yourself somewhere else.
Old 09-28-2008, 08:08 PM   #127
Beauchamp
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
By the same token, I can't take ANYBODY who uses references to Madden '09 to make their points seriously. Please, give me a break.
Your post means nothing.

Go somewhere.
Old 09-28-2008, 08:09 PM   #128
Big D
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 2313

Quote:
Your post means nothing.

Go somewhere.