Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Fun House

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

LOL

Old 10-12-2008, 07:05 AM   #1
TroysBadDawg
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 6617
Default Drinking with a Redneck Girl

A Mexican, an Arab, and a redneck girl are in the same bar.

When the Mexican finishes his beer, he throws his glass in the air, pulls out his pistol, and shoots the glass to pieces. He says, 'In Mexico, our glasses are so cheap we don't need to drink with the same one twice.'

The Arab, obviously impressed by this, drinks his beer, throws it into the air, pulls out his AK-47, and shoots the glass to pieces. He says, 'In the Arab World, we have so much sand to make glasses that we don't need to drink with the same one twice either.'

The redneck girl, cool as a cucumber, picks up her beer, downs it in one gulp, throws the glass into the air, whips out her 45, and shoots the Mexican and the Arab. Catching her glass, setting it on the bar, and calling for a refill, she says,

'In America we have so many illegal Mexicans and Arabs that we don't have to drink with the same ones twice.'

God Bless America!

Here We Go Brownies Here We Go Woof Woof
Americanos dicen ingl?s, Aprietan dos para Deportaci?
TroysBadDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 08:13 AM   #2
GBMelBlount
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 5140
Thanked 2,067 Times in 946 Posts
Default Re: Drinking with a Redneck Girl

This is sending a bad message and I think you should use better judgment when posting.....because we all know, if you kill an Arab, "two more will take their place."

~ 3 Doors Down

GBMelBlount is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 09:34 AM   #3
T&B fan
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 9959

:ro fl:
T&B fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 10:28 PM   #4
SteelersMongol
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 2401

Man, this is not cool. As much as I love 2 read your posts in this section, I didn't like this one a bit.
Old 10-17-2008, 07:14 AM   #5
TroysBadDawg
Assistant Coach

Hey I am a Arab, 100% Lebanese, Thank you. And I have guns and bullets to stop terrorists if they open the season on them.

Last edited by TroysBadDawg; 10-17-2008 at 07:24 AM.
Old 10-17-2008, 11:38 PM   #6
SteelersMongol
Living Legend
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroysBadDawg View Post
Hey I am a Arab, 100% Lebanese, Thank you. And I have guns and bullets to stop terrorists if they open the season on them.
Sorry I didn't know. Maybe that explains your sense of humor. My Iranian teacher & Palestinian guy that I studied with, only Middle Easterners that I knew when I was in the states, both were unbelievably humorous.
Old 10-19-2008, 10:39 AM   #7
TroysBadDawg
Assistant Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelersMongol View Post
Sorry I didn't know. Maybe that explains your sense of humor. My Iranian teacher & Palestinian guy that I studied with, only Middle Easterners that I knew when I was in the states, both were unbelievably humorous.
You can stop right there big guy, I hope your a guy anyway ... never knew a female mongol ... wait I think my x-mother-in-law might qualify. Then would she be a mongal?

Hey I just like to make people laugh and smile, if they are doing that just for a short time they are forgetting the problems they may have if just for a short time.

Besides I fought for your right to take offense, but if you keep it up I will get pissed off, because it is better to be pissed of than pissed on. Not that I was ever pissed on, wait there was that little dog that learned to fly off my shoe, and he didn't even have a pilots license and I wouldn't lend him mine.

But I will have a beer with you if you promise not to have it come out you nose.

Ok I will also behave, can you see my fingers crossed? Well they are not but my legs are because I have to go to the bathroom and the little ones are in there and they won't let me in. I begged and begged, they just laughed, just like my wife. She says that is doggy style, she sits up and I beg. Heck I don't even get a doggy biscuit for the begging.

But I am not a towel head, a rag head, not even a camel jockey ... Lebanese drive expensive cars. Well the real one do the rest are Syrians that forgot to go home.

Another thought that is not a rag or towell on their heads, those are little sheets, so to be PC, cal them sheet heads.

Old 10-19-2008, 10:48 AM   #8
GBMelBlount
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 5140
Thanked 2,067 Times in 946 Posts

Thanks for confusing the hell out of me Steve. Spoken like a true Browns fan.

~ 3 Doors Down

GBMelBlount is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 01:00 AM   #9
SteelersMongol
Living Legend
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroysBadDawg View Post
You can stop right there big guy, I hope your a guy anyway ... never knew a female mongol ... wait I think my x-mother-in-law might qualify. Then would she be a mongal?

Hey I just like to make people laugh and smile, if they are doing that just for a short time they are forgetting the problems they may have if just for a short time.

Besides I fought for your right to take offense, but if you keep it up I will get pissed off, because it is better to be pissed of than pissed on. Not that I was ever pissed on, wait there was that little dog that learned to fly off my shoe, and he didn't even have a pilots license and I wouldn't lend him mine.

But I will have a beer with you if you promise not to have it come out you nose.

Ok I will also behave, can you see my fingers crossed? Well they are not but my legs are because I have to go to the bathroom and the little ones are in there and they won't let me in. I begged and begged, they just laughed, just like my wife. She says that is doggy style, she sits up and I beg. Heck I don't even get a doggy biscuit for the begging.

But I am not a towel head, a rag head, not even a camel jockey ... Lebanese drive expensive cars. Well the real one do the rest are Syrians that forgot to go home.

Another thought that is not a rag or towell on their heads, those are little sheets, so to be PC, cal them sheet heads.
I'm not a big guy & I don't think I know your x-mother-in-law.

I got some weird feeling that something must be wrong, when I got your private message. Sorry dude, but my post didn't have any offensive tone. When I was talking about those guys (Iranian man was one of my most favorite teachers in Utah, & Palestinian guy was good friend of mine in Minnesota) I really meant what I wrote. They're some of the funniest humans that you could ever meet. Oh well ... some people C only what they want 2 C. I said before that I like your posts in this thread.

And you lost me starting from the third paragraph 2 the end.
Old 10-23-2008, 03:48 PM   #10
SCSTILLER
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 4202

TroysBadDog,

Like the sense of humor. You have to be able to laugh at yourself before you can laugh at anyone else. Trust me, I know, I am half Scottish, and half Polish, so i have a ton of material! Basically, I am an idiot wearing a skirt, as my grandfather would say!
SCSTILLER is offline   Reply With Quote