Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Referees    Browns

Old 01-08-2006, 08:31 PM   #21
CantStop85
Living Legend

Member Number: 486
Default Re: Cheap Shot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest
(palmer wouldve done worse than kitna anyways. this game was gonna have only 1 outcome)
If you can build a time machine...I'll take that bet.
CantStop85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2006, 08:33 PM   #22
Sharkissle29
Team President

Member Number: 910

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Payback
I'm not going to apologize twice......I'm just going to sit back and let a few of you Steelers fans with NO CLASS show your true colors ...(i.e. St33lers, Blitzburgh, Cleve, Michi...check out their posts after my edited post)

Maybe someday you'll learn to have some class...you know it would have been a totally different outcome with Carson.....but...we'll see you next year. I think you will be going home next week, but good luck!
i dont think my post is classless, i think you just need to lighten up. go to the store, get yourself some tampons or something....
Old 01-08-2006, 11:57 PM   #23
pitt
Starter
Supporter

Member Number: 474

I feel bad that Palmer got hurt but it was obvious from Kimo's reaction that it was an accident. Kimo has always played fair. But if it makes the Bengals fans feel better I'll let them complain all they want. We know what really happened.
Old 01-09-2006, 12:07 AM   #24
SteelerFanInCA
Team President
Supporter

Member Number: 875

Your O Line should have done a better job of blocking and then maybe Kimo wouldn't have bumped into Carson's leg. Teach you clowns to disrespect The Terrible Towel.
SteelerFanInCA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2006, 05:12 PM   #25
SteelCityMan786
SF's Youngest Legend

Member Number: 541

If Kimo is blocked into Palmer how is he cheap shotting him.

786 Ways To Score Touchdowns
SteelCityMan786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2006, 05:21 PM   #26
SEMP
Water Boy

Member Number: 664

I think there are two groups of people who are wrong here, those who say the hit was dirty and an attempt to injure Palmer and those who say that Kimo was blocked into Palmer and couldn't stop himself. Kimo made an attempt to sack the opposing teams quarterback. Kimo did not intentionaly go low on Palmer ( he already was low ) he did intentionally grap Palmer's leg ( thats what he gets paid to do). Football is a contact sport that you play with reckless abandon, Injuries happen.
SEMP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2006, 05:40 PM   #27
clevestinks
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 302

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Payback
I'm not going to apologize twice......I'm just going to sit back and let a few of you Steelers fans with NO CLASS show your true colors ...(i.e. St33lers, Blitzburgh, Cleve, Michi...check out their posts after my edited post)

Maybe someday you'll learn to have some class...you know it would have been a totally different outcome with Carson.....but...we'll see you next year. I think you will be going home next week, but good luck!
Sour Grapes Dude! Boo friggin Hoo!

Show me my classless post!

I agree you did recant your first absurd statement. As well you should have! Props!

As far as a different outcome with Palmer! Prove it! Just shut up and prove it!

Games over you lost get over it! Palmer would have done better than Kitna? No doubt I agree! Does thta gaurantee you a win? Hell no! Was palmer in on your defense that Ben scorched for Four TD`s? Oh I`m sorry it was three TD`s cause the refs didn`t give us EL`s TD!.

It was 31-17, if not for Troy, if may not have even been 17. Give the Steelers the credit they deserve! We played your game in the first half and kept it close! Then we brought the HEAT in the second half and sealed the deal. We wanted to rush for at least 100 yrds. We ran for 136. mission accomplished! We wanted no turnovers, mission accomplished! We wanted Ben to throw no more 23 times with a high completion pert> Mission accomplished!

Palmer is a great QB! His injury was unfortunate! But it is part of a tough physical sport.
Palmer couldn`t cover our recievers, so that Ben wouldn`t go 15-19. He wouldn`t tackle our RB`s so they couldn`t rush for 136. He couldn`t long snap for you either!

There will be many more games in this rivalry! This one is the most important so far! We Won!
Were up one on you!

I`m sure you will stick around throughout this rivalry! And your welcome too.
WE have a game this week, so forgive us if we do`nt continue to argue whether or not you could have won a game that you didn`t.
Old 01-09-2006, 05:50 PM   #28
SteelerFanInCA
Team President
Supporter

Member Number: 875

Quote:
Originally Posted by clevestinks

I agree you did recant your first absurd statement. As well you should have! Props!

Games over you lost get over it! Palmer would have done better than Kitna? No doubt I agree! Does thta gaurantee you a win? Hell no! Was palmer in on your defense that Ben scorched for Four TD`s? Oh I`m sorry it was three TD`s cause the refs didn`t give us EL`s TD!.

It was 31-17, if not for Troy, if may not have even been 17. Give the Steelers the credit they deserve! We played your game in the first half and kept it close! Then we brought the HEAT in the second half and sealed the deal. We wanted to rush for at least 100 yrds. We ran for 136. mission accomplished! We wanted no turnovers, mission accomplished! We wanted Ben to throw no more 23 times with a high completion pert> Mission accomplished!

Palmer is a great QB! His injury was unfortunate! But it is part of a tough physical sport.
Palmer couldn`t cover our recievers, so that Ben wouldn`t go 15-19. He wouldn`t tackle our RB`s so they couldn`t rush for 136. He couldn`t long snap for you either!

There will be many more games in this rivalry! This one is the most important so far! We Won!
Were up one on you!

WE have a game this week, so forgive us if we do`nt continue to argue whether or not you could have won a game that you didn`t.
Well put Cleve
SteelerFanInCA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 08:06 AM   #29
Suitanim
Banned
Supporter

Member Number: 591

It's a nice retort, but it will fall on deaf ears...I have a feeling the doucher who started all this shit won't be back until Cincy wins another game against the Steelers...
Suitanim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 03:32 PM   #30
DIESELMAN
Assistant Coach
Supporter

Member Number: 1031

Quote:
Originally Posted by clevestinks

Were up one on you!

SWEET!!!...COULDN'T HAVE SAID THAT ANY BETTER......

BOW DOWN TO THE BLACK AND GOLD!!!!!
DIESELMAN is offline   Reply With Quote