Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Old 01-18-2009, 11:59 AM   #11
4G63
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 11584
My Mood: Cool
Default Re: Delusional Baltimore Media and Fans...

Quote:
Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
You got the ball first in OT in the first game. Suggs play offense?

So it was a bad call that allowed that 92-yard drive?

Wonder what your excuse tonight will be? Guess we'll never know because trolls like you never come back.

I'll come back either way! I'll give a sincere compliment if the Stoolers win the game. I love the Ravens but I'm not a blind homer. I'll give credit where credit is due!!

The real question is are man enough to congratulate the Ravens if they win? Right here on this board?
4G63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 12:04 PM   #12
desertsteel
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 915

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4G63 View Post
I'll come back either way! I'll give a sincere compliment if the Stoolers win the game. I love the Ravens but I'm not a blind homer. I'll give credit where credit is due!!

The real question is are man enough to congratulate the Ravens if they win? Right here on this board?
question is: if the ratbirds miracuously win... will you email us the ratbirds book of excuses to console ourselves with???
desertsteel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 12:05 PM   #13
SteelersinCA
Team Owner
Supporter

Member Number: 9302

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow-Magnon View Post
If you look at the stats from those two games, you will see that, on paper, the Ravens did control the majority of those games. Which really doesn't matter much if you get the L instead of the W.

The fact is that both offenses have struggled against the opposing defenses pretty much all game long. But in the end, whoever has the most points is the one that goes on. And in this case, going on means a trip to Tampa.

This game may look like an episode of M*A*S*H by the time the final gun sounds.
Um, the Steelers out gained the Ravens, and out scored them, they had the same turnovers and the Steelers had more sacks. Oh and the Steelers won 2. What stats am I looking at on paper that say the Ravens controlled the game?
SteelersinCA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 12:09 PM   #14
CaliStillersFan
Starter

Member Number: 11604

LOL I hope they come into Pittsburgh today overconfident. Yeah they played great in those two games when we had alot of injuries. That isn't going to happen to day. The Rats have all the injuries this time and we're at home.

Don't worry rat fans, I already said that I would come to your forums after the game and congratulate you guys IF you win. I always cheer for our fellow divisional teams once the Steelers are out. Good lick to both teams today. It's going to be a war!!!
CaliStillersFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 12:11 PM   #15
cubanstogie
Head Coach

Member Number: 3082

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelersinCA View Post
Um, the Steelers out gained the Ravens, and out scored them, they had the same turnovers and the Steelers had more sacks. Oh and the Steelers won 2. What stats am I looking at on paper that say the Ravens controlled the game?
these guys must have missed the 92 yard drive when we made their D look like the Browns'. I watched the game from 5 weeks ago last night and the only positive from them was the running of McClain. He seemed to get 3 to 4 yards after contact which made me dislike Carey Davis even more, he gets negative yards after contact. Flacco completed maybe 4 passes down field. I don't really know how the define control but I didn't see it.
cubanstogie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 12:11 PM   #16
G7!
Water Boy

Member Number: 11575

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelersinCA View Post
The only thing I am answering to is why Baltimore is confident....which the orginal poster seems to be confused about. You guys are getting all defensive..."don't doubt the black and gold, man". Whatever. There is no reason why we shouldn't be confident in Baltimore....that's all. Sorry if it has made you doubt yourselves....
Old 01-18-2009, 12:13 PM   #17
4G63
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 11584
My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillysteel View Post
question is: if the ratbirds miracuously win... will you email us the ratbirds book of excuses to console ourselves with???
Huh? The players and Harbaugh were gracious in defeat.. I'm the type of fan that wants a game won one the field, not under a replay hood. I also don't want calls in our favor. Thats why I hated the fact that the Tits fans would complain about the no-call delay of game........it only leaves doubt.
4G63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 12:14 PM   #18
SteelersinCA
Team Owner
Supporter

Member Number: 9302

Quote:
Originally Posted by G7! View Post
The only thing I am answering to is why Baltimore is confident....which the orginal poster seems to be confused about. You guys are getting all defensive..."don't doubt the black and gold, man". Whatever. There is no reason why we shouldn't be confident in Baltimore....that's all. Sorry if it has made you doubt yourselves....
See, that's why I quoted Crow-Magnon, I didn't expect you to answer for him. No one is getting defensive, I'm merely asking him to back up his claim. Pretty simple concept.
SteelersinCA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 12:26 PM   #19
HometownGal
Living Legend

Member Number: 2413

That is all.

The Anti-Wahoo
HometownGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 12:27 PM   #20
BleedBlacknGold0
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 7140

AH A Ravens fan in Hanover. Im a Steelers fan in McSherrystown. We've probably seen eachother around.
BleedBlacknGold0 is offline   Reply With Quote