Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Bucs

Old 01-17-2009, 05:06 PM   #11
stlrtruck
THE PRINCESS' Daddy
Supporter

Member Number: 2398
Default Re: May the bitter team win

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stover4Prez View Post
Once again I am amazed at the desire to hurt players on your board, but cheer how you want I say.

Go Ravens!!

BTW, there are two "o" s in "too"
And I'm amazed that you cheer for players who desire to end the career of another play!

But cheer how you want to, I guess it is true - fans reflect the team and the team reflects the fans.

Stay Classy baltimore fans, stay classy!

60 Minutes, 53 Men, 6 Trophies,1 NATION. . .STEELERS NATION!!!
Sig courtesy of STEELAX04
stlrtruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 08:45 PM   #12
MasterOfPuppets
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 1990
Thanked 3,776 Times in 1,613 Posts

Quote:
I think if you look at the video looping on 2 posts up from yours you can see more than the talent in Bart Scott's mouth. Looks like Ben remembers it. Or maybe he doesn't remember it. He didn't look too hot after that hit.

Here's to a great game!!

Go Ravens!
all i see is a guy coming unblocked on a blitz, and hitting a qb that didn't see him coming.....how does that show talent ? baltimore whiners boohoo and call hines a dirty player for hitting people when thier not looking....why's it ok to cheer a defensive player for knocking the snot out of a vulnerable offensive guy, but yet wanna condemn a D guy for virtually the same thing...

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -Thomas Jefferson

"The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers." - Thomas Jefferson

MasterOfPuppets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 09:24 PM   #13
Cheppy
Banned

Member Number: 11928

Great article.. I wonder how many times Bart "Why Does Hines Ward Hit Me So Hard" Scott will duck tomorrow?
Cheppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 03:09 AM   #14
Stover4Prez
Banned

Member Number: 11715

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlrtruck View Post
And I'm amazed that you cheer for players who desire to end the career of another play!

But cheer how you want to, I guess it is true - fans reflect the team and the team reflects the fans.

Stay Classy baltimore fans, stay classy!
Once again, we will agree to disagree. I don't recall anyone calling to end another players career. And if that was said, then I don't think it is right either. I have no problem with legit hits. I just don't think you should be HOPING someone gets seriously hurt because of it.

And don't talk to me about class. I have not put a single post on this site that has been classless. I can't say the same for the Steelers fans on here. Honestly over the week I have been rather disappointed at the malicousness of many fans on here and the desire to degrade and injure. But as you said, the fans reflect the team and the team reflects the fans.

Good game to all today!

GO RAVENS!!
Stover4Prez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 06:18 AM   #15
stlrtruck
THE PRINCESS' Daddy
Supporter

Quote:
Once again, we will agree to disagree. I don't recall anyone calling to end another players career. And if that was said, then I don't think it is right either. I have no problem with legit hits. I just don't think you should be HOPING someone gets seriously hurt because of it.

And don't talk to me about class. I have not put a single post on this site that has been classless. I can't say the same for the Steelers fans on here. Honestly over the week I have been rather disappointed at the malicousness of many fans on here and the desire to degrade and injure. But as you said, the fans reflect the team and the team reflects the fans.

Good game to all today!

GO RAVENS!!
It amazes me that fans want to come on here and try to teach Steelers fans about class. I do not agree with all the posts about injuries, but it seems that you are overlooking your own team's malicious and pre-determined actions and trying to put everything on Steelers fans. Please, that train left a long time ago.

First, you started the discussion on being "classy". Now your posts have been good intellectual football conversation (for the most part). But just like the few you've run in to here, I'm 100% certain that baltimore has it's own share of arseholes that have said the same thing.

So before you come in to my house trying to fix the problem, fix the one in your house!!!

Here's to a good game

Old 01-18-2009, 07:51 AM   #16
GBMelBlount
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 5140
Thanked 2,067 Times in 946 Posts

Quote:
Pittsburgh Mayor Luke Ravenstahl forced his will on the AFC championship news by temporarily changing his last name to Steelerstahl.
Rats, I was kinda hoping he would change it to "Ravensuck".

~ 3 Doors Down

GBMelBlount is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 08:35 AM   #17
stlrtruck
THE PRINCESS' Daddy
Supporter

Quote:
It amazes me that flying rat fans want to come on here and try to teach Steelers fans about class
Fixed it again

Old 01-18-2009, 10:42 AM   #18
Preacher
Living Legend

Member Number: 16327

I absolutely LOVED this line:

Quote:
Thing is, this is Ravens-Steelers. This is a rivalry with enough subplots to give Shakespeare an aneurysm.
I guess that includes the subplot where a criminal gets away with murder (et tu Ray Lewis).
Preacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 11:22 AM   #19
CaliStillersFan
Starter

Member Number: 11604

I love how they always talk trash about hurting Steelers players, and cry like little bitches when we say something about taking them out. I heard Suggs is playing today, I hope Hines goes right after the right shoulder from the 1st offensive play from scrimmage and ends his career. I'm so sick of their big mouths.

What will Ratbirds fans say after we whip their asses for the third time today?
CaliStillersFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 12:04 PM   #20
markymarc
Team Owner
Supporter

Member Number: 2292

Quote:
I think if you look at the video looping on 2 posts up from yours you can see more than the talent in Bart Scott's mouth. Looks like Ben remembers it. Or maybe he doesn't remember it. He didn't look too hot after that hit.

Here's to a great game!!

Go Ravens!
Wow that really takes quite a bit of talent to come in unblocked and hit the QB.
markymarc is offline   Reply With Quote