Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

LOL

Old 01-18-2009, 12:37 PM   #21
4G63
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 11584
My Mood: Cool
Default Re: Delusional Baltimore Media and Fans...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedBlacknGold0 View Post
AH A Ravens fan in Hanover. Im a Steelers fan in McSherrystown. We've probably seen eachother around.
I'm actually in West Manheim, but nobody knows where the hell that is so its easier just saying Hanover.
4G63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 12:47 PM   #22
BleedBlacknGold0
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 7140

I grew up in Manheim. Went to South Western Graduated in 2004
BleedBlacknGold0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 12:55 PM   #23
fansince'76
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 1984
Thanked 1,317 Times in 477 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4G63 View Post
I'll come back either way! I'll give a sincere compliment if the Stoolers win the game. I love the Ravens but I'm not a blind homer. I'll give credit where credit is due!!

The real question is are man enough to congratulate the Ravens if they win? Right here on this board?
Yes, I am. I will give the Ravens props if they win and sincerely congratulate folks like Crow-Magnon and others. On the other hand, I will probably tell obnoxious trolls to piss off followed by giving them a swift boot out of here.
fansince'76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 01:22 PM   #24
LambertIsGod58
Team President

Member Number: 410

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoSlash27 View Post
If they do win, I ain't congratulating any of those trash-talking, tackle-dancing, victim-stabbing, player-marking, mouth-spitting thugs or their apologist franchise- stealing fans.
Any given Sunday and all, but that classless organization doesn't deserve anything but scorn.

But odds are they won't win. They had 2 shots at us already when their chances were better. All they came up with were lame excuses about how they "performed better on paper".
I don't think they'll do any better this time, now that they're worn out and we can run the ball. Just 2 more advantages to the better team.
I agree...the only thing that worries me is that they might be hungrier this time than the last two.

"Life is a journey and you never arrive" Chuck Noll 1969-91
LambertIsGod58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 01:24 PM   #25
stillers4me
Living Legend

Member Number: 2656

Quote:
Originally Posted by LambertIsGod58 View Post
I agree...the only thing that worries me is that they might be hungrier this time than the last two.
Well, I know we are.
"We're not going to turn our backs on him," Ward said. "We're going to treat him like our brother. We're going to accept him back and be very supportive of him and help him get through this. In this locker room, he's still our quarterback."
stillers4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 01:28 PM   #26
LVSteelersfan
Living Legend

Member Number: 6620
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by G7! View Post
Just telling you why Baltimore fans and media are confident. We all saw those two games. We know what happened.

The steelers beat a very soft Chargers team at home and suddenly the mantra becomes "Who can stop the Steelers?" Most of us aren't buying the hype.
It's ok to be confident but you Baltimorons seem to REFUSE to accept the fact that your team is BEAT UP and is going to get burned big time due to players not playing or playing hurt. I heard Suggs is going to play today. He will be lucky to get out of the first quarter before someone knocks him for a loop and takes him out. Your secondary will be toast without a pass rush. And don't even try to tell me Ray Lewis is going to win this game by himself. Flacco is irrelevant as our defense will shut his sorry A $ $ down.

COACH - Breakfast of Champions !!!
LVSteelersfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 01:38 PM   #27
SteelersGirlTN7
Starter

Member Number: 71

Why do we keep hearing about the supposed bad call from our last game ... the LEAGUE SAYS IT WAS A TOUCHDOWN!

Of all people, the Ravens fans should just shut up... did you forget you were the BENEFICIARY of one those calls last week? You know, the one that is pretty much the reason you're coming to Heinz? I'm sure any QB can make a great throw on 3rd down when he has almost 2 extra seconds to do it...

But you have selective memory when it comes to that .. and you just remember the call that you want to whine about... and forget the 11 plays and 92 yards that got us to that point!

GO STEELERS!!!
SteelersGirlTN7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 01:42 PM   #28
SteelCityKing
Head Coach

Member Number: 10886

just like us, they have faith in their team. but they are outside of their f*cking minds to think they have us beat.

everyone tells me how "worried" and "nervous" they are about playing the Ravens. i say, "be worried and nervous...but have faith brother. have faith." of course our team is nervous...it's a HUGE game for them, duh! but, it's even bigger for the egos and the city of Baltimore.

we deserve this win and we WILL get this win. no doubt in my mind.

***the last time i team beat another team 3 times in one season, the Pittsburgh Steelers beating the Cleveland Browns in 2002. ***
Old 01-18-2009, 01:43 PM   #29
SteelCityKing
Head Coach

Member Number: 10886

funny, i haven't seen a SINGLE ESPN interview with a Steeler. maybe i'm just not watching it all the time like i normally do, but 3 times i changed the channel and saw Ed Reed's ugly mug. his mouth is writing a check that his ass can't cash. bank's closed on Sunday chump...bad things happen in 3's. eat a dick Ed Reed. =)

sorry, i just had to vent a little. haha!
Old 01-18-2009, 01:46 PM   #30
4G63
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 11584
My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoSlash27 View Post
I hope we kick their hapless purple butts all the way back to Lord Baltimore's syphilis colony on the Chesapeake Estuary!
I actually laughed at that.
4G63 is offline   Reply With Quote