Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Blast Furnace

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Giants Giants
August 9th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 01-25-2009, 08:56 AM   #21
stlrtruck
THE PRINCESS' Daddy
Supporter

Member Number: 2398
Default Re: HA-larious Warner's Wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAWarnerFan View Post
Thanks for all the Kind words about Kurt and Brenda. I just hope your Steeler defense doesn't chew him up and spit him out.

I'm not fond of any of your Steelers, but your team is extremely talented on both sides of the ball that's for sure. I just hope the Cardinals can keep the game game close with a possible chance for the win at the end.
I don't know much about the cardinals players and coaches (other than the ones that came over from the Steelers) but I can say this. From everything I've read about Kurt Warner he is a man amongst boys in his demeanor. You don't hear the stories about him like you do the primadonnas in this league. I believe him to be sincere, honest, and above all a man of his word and faith in Christ.

I really wish him no harm next Sunday, but it truly is a shame that he is playing against the Steelers - for that I have no sympathy for him nor the desire for him to play well. It's really nothing personal, just sports

But here's to a good game with no serious injuries (just your typical bumps and bruises).

60 Minutes, 53 Men, 6 Trophies,1 NATION. . .STEELERS NATION!!!
Sig courtesy of STEELAX04
stlrtruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 02:14 PM   #22
IAWarnerFan
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 12150

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlrtruck View Post
I don't know much about the cardinals players and coaches (other than the ones that came over from the Steelers) but I can say this. From everything I've read about Kurt Warner he is a man amongst boys in his demeanor. You don't hear the stories about him like you do the primadonnas in this league. I believe him to be sincere, honest, and above all a man of his word and faith in Christ.

I really wish him no harm next Sunday, but it truly is a shame that he is playing against the Steelers - for that I have no sympathy for him nor the desire for him to play well. It's really nothing personal, just sports

But here's to a good game with no serious injuries (just your typical bumps and bruises).
I found it strange that he felt he had to appologize for thanking God, but I guess religion rubs people the wrong way (tho it shouldn't)

I obviously agree with everything you said and hope that he does a good job against the Steelers defense. I have no desire for your Steelers to do well.

I hope that it is an injury free game with no dirty play. The fines handed down after the NFC Championship game were way too light IMO and I hope the players in this game don't feel that they can get away with it now!
IAWarnerFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 02:36 PM   #23
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 6,207 Times in 2,670 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAWarnerFan View Post

I hope that it is an injury free game with no dirty play. The fines handed down after the NFC Championship game were way too light IMO and I hope the players in this game don't feel that they can get away with it now!
believe it or not, the steelers are extremely clean players. they just play harder, and more brutal than any other team, between the whistles.

last week aaron smith coulda absolutely blasted and destroyed joe flacco attempting to stop troy on the int return. smith simply extended his arm and blocked his position though.

i have seen sportsmanship play like this from the steelers for years. even harrison and woodley have refrained from killing players (despite their many hard hits). steelers are anything but "cheap and dirty".

thismorning harrison was on espn saying he never wants to injure any player but he has no problem hurting them.

the steelers keep it real and play football the way it was meant to be played.