Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Blast Furnace

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Old 01-29-2009, 07:13 AM   #1
Buzz05
Team Captain

Member Number: 2482
Default Classless Ratbirds fans!!!

This goes to show the absolute classless nature of Baltimore fans. People wine and cry about us but listen to this.

Im out to dinner last night with a girl and we decide to go get some drinks after. We walk into the bar and she gets the drinks ( I paid for dinner). I notice some people sitting at the bar and they are getting pretty drunk. Especially this loud red head, Ill call her Drunkin Balti-profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfilterprofanityfilter. So, we finish our drinks and I go up to get 2 more. I order my Sam Adams Winter Lager and a Diet and Capt for her. The bar tender brings me my drinks and Balti-profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfilterprofanityfilter turns around and looks at me. She says in a nice soft voice, " Are you a Steelers fan?" My first thought was O maybe she is from Pittsburgh too. So of course, without hesitation I say yes. Next thing I know she slaps me across the face and says " Effin' Steelers fans!" The one guy she was with literally grabs her by the back of the hair and drags her to the door to yell at her. She is yelling back saying how we are "infesting" her city and stupid crap like that. Finally the guy leaves and Balti-profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfilterprofanityfilter's friends try to get her to apologize. They come over to my date and I and say they are sorry for their friend and I tell them its ok but its no excuse for her to be an effin b!tch. So they finally leave and we are sitting at the bar and the one comes back and gives what I think is a sincere apology and says Balti-profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfilterprofanityfilter was just really drunk and that was still no excuse.

I was shocked. Seriously! What the hell to do! Im on a date, I get hit by a damned girl and Im surrounded by Ratbird fans. I was in a no win situation. I played it cool, but my face was on fire all damned night and I felt like a pansy because I couldn't hit her back, mainy because she was a girl and I wasn't about to waste a good Sam Adams on her dumb @ss!
Buzz05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 07:49 AM   #2
stlrtruck
THE PRINCESS' Daddy
Supporter

Member Number: 2398
Default Re: Classless Ratbirds fans!!!

No, you did the right thing by not hitting her back. The only thing I could think of is that you could have said, "Wow, no wonder you guys lost - you hit like Ed Reed"

60 Minutes, 53 Men, 6 Trophies,1 NATION. . .STEELERS NATION!!!
Sig courtesy of STEELAX04
stlrtruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 08:17 AM   #3
MACH1
Quest For Seven
Supporter

Member Number: 3236
Thanked 5,745 Times in 2,137 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlrtruck View Post
No, you did the right thing by not hitting her back. The only thing I could think of is that you could have said, "Wow, no wonder you guys lost - you hit like Ed Reed"

Nope, You did the right thing.

I actually found a Lions fan, or I should say he found me. He started flippin me shit and all I had to do was ask him where his perfect season shirt was. Still not as bad as getting slapped though.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
MACH1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 08:21 AM   #4
memphissteelergirl
Head Coach

Member Number: 2648

Buzz, you did the right thing. She was the one who showed her a$$, not you. Somebody should have called the cops and had her carted off to jail, JMHO.
Old 01-29-2009, 08:25 AM   #5
Buzz05
Team Captain

I was like seriously you would hit someone over that?!? THe girl I was out with was shocked and didn't know what to do. In hind sight I probably should have gotten her name or something, or even what bar she works at (since her friend who apologized said she works at a bar with her), and just happen to show up. But seriously, I go out and I don't bother anybody and I don't even wear any Steelers stuff. I wasn't so much mad about it last night because of the situation and who I was out with but now Im effin pissed. I knew I wasn't going to hit her, but seriously its insane you can't go out and have a good time without crap like that happening.
Old 01-29-2009, 08:33 AM   #6
lilyoder6
locked behind Xanax bars

Member Number: 2568

good thing u didn't hit her.....

but ppl do stupid shit all the time when they are drunk

Beer is proof God loves us and wants us to be happy ~ Ben Franklin
Freedom: some use it, Everyone enjoys it, A few defend it.
lilyoder6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 09:08 AM   #7
Buzz05
Team Captain

I feel I did do the right thing. I don't believe in hitting women at all. It just really annoys me that people can be good human beings in everyday life without resorting to crap like that because of where you are from or who you root for.
Old 01-29-2009, 09:23 AM   #8
TheSteelCurtain
Starter
Supporter

Member Number: 10715

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz05 View Post
I feel I did do the right thing. I don't believe in hitting women at all. It just really annoys me that people can be good human beings in everyday life without resorting to crap like that because of where you are from or who you root for.
I think you handled it with class. I also think if you dumped your winter lager on her head i would have agreed with that choice as well. hahaha.
TheSteelCurtain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 10:45 AM   #9
steelax04
Head Coach
Supporter

HolmenKollen Ski Jump Champion!
Member Number: 12182
My Mood: Yeehaw

Who cares about getting slapped... did ya get some or what?!?
steelax04 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 10:53 AM   #10
Buzz05
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelax04 View Post
Who cares about getting slapped... did ya get some or what?!?
Ironically my buddy Paul at work, who is a Ratbird fan, asked the same thing. But also asked if the slapper was hot. I would give her a 7.5 out of ten. Paul was even disgusted about what happened. He is an old school Colts fan from when they were still here talked about those days like they are golden. At least Paul is a cool guy you can talk real football with. But the answer is no, it was a first date haha. I wasn't about to make that move after getting slapped by another girl.