Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Locker Room

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Browns Bills
September 7, 2014, 1:00pmET

CBS

Old 01-31-2009, 07:29 PM   #31
Preacher
Living Legend

Member Number: 16327
Default Re: Going stir crazy........

You know... I am starting to wonder if being a preacher helps... because I don't get so revved up the night before!
Preacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 07:59 PM   #32
SteelCityKing
Head Coach

Member Number: 10886

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preacher View Post
ABSOLUTELY NOT

You DO NOT wash jerseys or equipment until the season is over. . .

(Old hockey tradition, you oughta smell that stuff say, around the beginning of February after 3 and a half months of skating 4 times a week!)
i don't wash my stuff unless there is a blood stain or poop on it. the chances of that happening is more common than not...so, i wash my stuff frequently. haha! kidding.

honestly, i don't wash my stuff until the summer time before i go on vacation. i like to rock my Steeler gear on the beach for all the beahc bunnies and hotties. =)

what really sucks is wearing a lot of black and gold AND having a white dog who sheds in the winter. you'd be stunned at how white hair shows up on yellow! haha!
Old 01-31-2009, 07:59 PM   #33
Steelcitygal87
Banned

Member Number: 10583

My sister stopped by today with some early birthday presents for me!! My birthday isn't until Feb 4th...but she thought I would like these presents before the game tomorrow...

Steeler plush football guy..he is so cute..has a helmet on and everything! , a Steeler leather wrist band(very nice!), Steeler Bandana, Steeler pennant flag, and a little Steeler football that when you throw it on the ground it says..."TOUCHDOWN STEELERS &HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!!" and it was all in a Steeler giftbag. I AM SOOO HAPPY AND PUMPED UP FOR THIS GAME!! More stuff to add to my Steeler collection
Steelcitygal87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 08:00 PM   #34
Harrison92
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 12701

Still going nuts!I'm getting up early and watching all the steeler coverage till the game! I got my terrible towel ready I got my blitzburgh shirt ready,my steeler socks,and my Ward jersey and hat!!

Luv that Black n Gold yo!!
Harrison92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 08:00 PM   #35
SteelCityKing
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelcitygal87 View Post
My sister stopped by today with some early birthday presents for me!! My birthday isn't until Feb 4th...but she thought I would like these presents before the game tomorrow...

Steeler plush football guy..he is so cute..has a helmet on and everything! , a Steeler leather wrist band(very nice!), Steeler Bandana, Steeler pennant flag, and a little Steeler football that when you throw it on the ground it says..."TOUCHDOWN STEELERS &HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!!" and it was all in a Steeler giftbag. I AM SOOO HAPPY AND PUMPED UP FOR THIS GAME!! More stuff to add to my Steeler collection
i got my puppy a little plush football that when you spike it it chants "here we go Steelers! here we go!" and "set..HIKE!" really loud. i thought it'd get annoying after awhile...but it only lasted a day. she ripped the guts out of it and now it's just a plush litte shell i stuff with socks and dog treats! haha!

i have a year old French Bulldog...she's a monster! =)
Old 01-31-2009, 08:03 PM   #36
Harrison92
Draft Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelcitygal87 View Post

You never can have too many Steeler goods!
Old 01-31-2009, 08:03 PM   #37
SteelCityKing
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison92 View Post
You never can have too many Steeler goods!
never, brother, never. =)
Old 01-31-2009, 08:05 PM   #38
TeeJay
Starter
Supporter

Member Number: 7083

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preacher View Post
ABSOLUTELY NOT

You DO NOT wash jerseys or equipment until the season is over. . .

(Old hockey tradition, you oughta smell that stuff say, around the beginning of February after 3 and a half months of skating 4 times a week!)

Or until they walk out of the locker room on their own!!

And that's what I said to my last Girlfriend. Even showed her the evidence! I haven't seen her since she ran screaming up the road! - Some people!!! Pfft.
"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." -- Jack Lambert. Feb '09 - Hell Yeah, they made the Doughnuts
TeeJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 08:09 PM   #39
Harrison92
Draft Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCityKing View Post
i got my puppy a little plush football that when you spike it it chants "here we go Steelers! here we go!" and "set..HIKE!" really loud. i thought it'd get annoying after awhile...but it only lasted a day. she ripped the guts out of it and now it's just a plush litte shell i stuff with socks and dog treats! haha!

i have a year old French Bulldog...she's a monster! =)
I have a 6yr old boxer who loves the steelers and believe it or not hates the dawg poundHe attacks browns fans on command
Old 01-31-2009, 08:09 PM   #40
SteelCityKing
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeeJay View Post
Or until they walk out of the locker room on their own!!

And that's what I said to my last Girlfriend. Even showed her the evidence! I haven't seen her since she ran screaming up the road! - Some people!!! Pfft.
haha! that happens with my underwear alot. weird. -- i'm thinking it MIGHT be the dog stealing then when i'm not looking because i find them with holes all through the butt and crotch area! weird huh!? haha!

KIDDING! =)