Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Locker Room

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Old 03-25-2009, 12:18 AM   #1
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 9,653 Times in 4,009 Posts
Default Congrats to grandma Sarah Palin!

i didnt realize she was a proud gramma already! i rely on my SF rib friends to keep me posted on such news especially when it concerns our next president.

so how are things going for the hillbillies of wasilla?

Quote:
Yet just as the Draft Palin movement was having its first meeting, Levi Johnston, the father of Bristol Palin’s 2-month- old son, Tripp, was hosting his first solo interview outside his Wasilla home. Levi told the Associated Press that there will be no wedding after all and that the relationship ended “a while ago.”

[im thinking the "shotgun wedding" was cancelled the morning of nov. 4] -TH

Johnston was responding to inquiries about a Star magazine piece which quoted his sister complaining that Bristol makes it almost impossible for Levi to be the “hands-on dad” that Bristol had said he was. “She tells him he can’t take the baby to our house because she doesn’t want him around ‘white trash.’”
appearantly baby daddy gramma is considered "white trash" because she was busted dealing the hillbilly heroin i.e. oxycontin. i wonder if there were any connections to the allegations that palins son was also involved in the 'game" and forced into a "shotgun military enlistment".

Quote:
We expect Jamie Lynn Spears to be shameless and Hollywood to romanticize teen pregnancy in movies like “Juno,” but the Palins and the Christian Right? Republican Senator John McCain claimed to know about the pregnancy when he selected Palin as his running mate. Bristol and Levi were treated like royalty, hugged by McCain on the tarmac and at center stage for every event, waving to the crowd like Evita and Juan Peron.

Bristol’s out-of-wedlock pregnancy ended up doing little, if anything, to hurt the Palin candidacy. Not one Republican delegate I questioned at the party’s national convention had a problem with it, as long as Palin’s daughter was marrying her boyfriend and not having an abortion.

Quote:
This isn’t an argument for abortion, but one for reality -- drop abstinence only, make contraceptives available and consider adoption, relying on grandparents, or single parenting until the child herself grows up. Take a look at family values in the People’s Republic of Massachusetts. Don’t be so quick to leap to wedding bells and happily ever after.

As Levi moves on, Bristol’s parents might someday be relieved that an unwanted pregnancy hasn’t been followed by an unworkable marriage. I’m guessing Levi, hardly the first to succumb to the chance to cash in, won’t resist remaining in view. Already, he has graciously made himself available to a tabloid, the AP and “Good Morning America.”

With any luck, he could be the next Joe the Plumber, reeling off half-baked opinions on the economy, taxes and foreign policy. After all, he lives in Alaska. On a clear day, he can see Russia and Fox News from his front porch.
the bold of this quote is serious.... as for the rest....

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?p...d=aUoRTqRtwOPE

anyways congrats on your new family addition, sarah. im glad the evil liberal media didnt need this to defelect attention away from how horrible obama is supposedly doing in his first 60 days, and instead will sit on this (sure to be developing) story if and until sarah is actually relevant... again(?).

just think though....

if sarah and that old dude (what was his name again?) had been elected, all our economical turmoils woulda been forgotten as everybody (GOP voters) would be fixated on "People" magazines first publications of the "first vice grandchilds" baby photos.
Old 03-25-2009, 12:25 AM   #2
steelwall
Head Coach

Member Number: 8225
Default Re: Congrats to grandma Sarah Palin!

Very insightful post Toney.
Old 03-25-2009, 12:31 AM   #3
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 9,653 Times in 4,009 Posts

thank you steeelwall.

i just dont understand some of the people who inhabit this world.
Old 03-25-2009, 03:32 AM   #4
steelwall
Head Coach

Member Number: 8225

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest View Post
thank you steeelwall.

i just dont understand some of the people who inhabit this world.
Well next time you see Palin or "that other old guy" maybe you can throw your flip-flops at em.
Old 03-25-2009, 05:31 AM   #5
stillers4me
Living Legend

Member Number: 2656

Quote:
if sarah and that old dude (what was his name again?) had been elected, all our economical turmoils woulda been forgotten as everybody (GOP voters) would be fixated on "People" magazines first publications of the "first vice grandchilds" baby photos.

Instead, we'll get to read the titillating saga of the White House puppy.
"We're not going to turn our backs on him," Ward said. "We're going to treat him like our brother. We're going to accept him back and be very supportive of him and help him get through this. In this locker room, he's still our quarterback."
stillers4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 07:23 AM   #6
Dino 6 Rings
Living Legend

Member Number: 6891

So instead of a Vice President that would have been a huge supporter of Special Needs children, and a President that would have put together an actual Treasury department instead of the one man amatuer show we have now, we get what? Obama and his Teleprompter and Special Olympic jokes?

You want to know why you and liberals don't like Sarah Palin and why you want to trash her and call her names and make fun of her and her family in the most vicious way possible?

Because Tony...You Fear Sarah Palin. Deny it all you want, but a strong honest powerful woman scares the Crap out of you.

You'll see her again soon enough. And by then, all the "white trash" attacks will be meaningless as the current Bafoon and his Teleprompter (at a press conference?) are Voted OUT of office because by then, people will see what a laughing stock he really is.
Old 03-25-2009, 07:52 AM   #7
X-Terminator
Mr. Wrong
Supporter

Member Number: 2550

This kind of irrelevant bullshit is exactly why I'd never get into politics. Who the hell cares what happens with her daughter and her baby?
Old 03-25-2009, 07:59 AM   #8
fansince'76
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 1984
Thanked 1,170 Times in 432 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Terminator View Post
Who the hell cares what happens with her daughter and her baby?
Simple - folks who want to deflect attention from the walking clusterf*** that actually got elected.
fansince'76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 08:05 AM   #9
HometownGal
Living Legend

Member Number: 2413

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillers4me View Post
Instead, we'll get to read the titillating saga of the White House puppy.
Or what a fashion diva Michelle Obama is.

The Anti-Wahoo
HometownGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 09:39 AM   #10
revefsreleets
Living Legend

Member Number: 5353

In news similarly relevent, Nixon LIED!

While Rome burned, Nero fiddled on the roof. While Obama wrecks the country, his supporters.......bash Sarah Palin.