Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Locker Room

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Old 04-30-2009, 11:09 PM   #241
xfl2001fan
Living Legend

Member Number: 8741
Default Re: Does Obama "Hate White People? Native Americans"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelersinCA View Post
I apologize he has increased the DEBT more than all Presidents combined. http://online.wsj.com/article/SB123629969453946717.html
Ouch, looks like someone got owned. I don't want to mention any names because I don't want to embarrass HAWK.
Old 05-01-2009, 12:26 AM   #242
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark
Supporter

Member Number: 658
Thanked 10,967 Times in 4,545 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GBMelBlount View Post

I have one simple question for you Edman.

WHY are you a liberal? What do you believe about the liberal philosophy and the democrats platform that is good for this country?
i have several questions for you.

why do you think our founding fathers would be deeply saddened with the abolition of slavery? they founded this nation with the intention and understanding that owning slaves was a natural part of life.

why do you think that genocide on naitve americans is a good thing for this country?

why do you aliagn yourself with the party that ushered in the great depression and allowed poor african americans to be used as scientific gunnea pigs in syphyllus experiments?

why do you support letting aids run rampant as a way of exterminating homosexuals and drug users with no regard for the dangers posed to the rest of the nation (and world)?

WHY are you a conservative? what do you believe about those platforms that are good for this country?
Old 05-01-2009, 12:35 AM   #243
I_Bleed_Black_And_Gold
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 10606

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest View Post

why do you support letting aids run rampant as a way of exterminating homosexuals and drug users with no regard for the dangers posed to the rest of the nation (and world)?
Because there are much more pressing issues than AIDS to deal with in our country. With only a few exceptions (blood transfusions, etc.), AIDS is 100% avoidable in America. Cancer, on the other hand, is not.
Old 05-01-2009, 12:58 AM   #244
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark
Supporter

Member Number: 658
Thanked 10,967 Times in 4,545 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Bleed_Black_And_Gold View Post
Because there are much more pressing issues than AIDS to deal with in our country. With only a few exceptions (blood transfusions, etc.), AIDS is 100% avoidable in America. Cancer, on the other hand, is not.

100% clueless.

anyways, i really dont give 2 shits about your thoughts on the issue. im much more interested in what our resident "3rd grade textbook" historian has to say.

thanks for playing though.

next

*actually embarrassed for you to actually try to give an excuse for willingly let AIDS run loose in an attempt to kill of americans*
Old 05-01-2009, 09:56 AM   #245
GBMelBlount
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 5140
Thanked 2,067 Times in 946 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest View Post
i have several questions for you.

why do you think our founding fathers would be deeply saddened with the abolition of slavery? they founded this nation with the intention and understanding that owning slaves was a natural part of life.

why do you think that genocide on naitve americans is a good thing for this country?

why do you aliagn yourself with the party that ushered in the great depression and allowed poor african americans to be used as scientific gunnea pigs in syphyllus experiments?

WHY are you a conservative? what do you believe about those platforms that are good for this country?
Excellent points Tony.

I completely agree with the point you are making here, that greed, corruptness and exploitation of others is a trait of ALL humans, not only by citizens of a country, but by ALL those in government as well.

Since both individuals and governments are corrupt and exploit others, it simply comes down to whether an individual prefers freedom, liberty and competition or forced government solutions

I am a conservative because I believe people are generally good and I believe freedom, liberty, competition and free markets are a better solution than those imposed by government.

Now that I have answered your question, will you explain why you are a liberal?.......

~ 3 Doors Down

Last edited by GBMelBlount; 05-01-2009 at 03:13 PM.
GBMelBlount is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 11:05 AM   #246
HAWK
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 12888

Quote:
Originally Posted by xfl2001fan View Post
Ouch, looks like someone got owned. I don't want to mention any names because I don't want to embarrass HAWK.
Embarrassed? Not quite.

It's a HUGE difference between increasing spending and out-spending every prez in the history of US. If I'm wrong to call him on such a blatant error then you guys are obviously not interested in anything resembling the truth.
HAWK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 11:12 AM   #247
SteelersinCA
Team Owner
Supporter

Member Number: 9302

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAWK View Post
Embarrassed? Not quite.

It's a HUGE difference between increasing spending and out-spending every prez in the history of US. If I'm wrong to call him on such a blatant error then you guys are obviously not interested in anything resembling the truth.
How can you rationalize outspending to the point that he has increased the budget more than all Presidents combined. You realize that includes Bush who you were hammering earlier in this post for his impact on the debt? This means he has increased the debt more in his first 100 days than Bush in 8 years, and then every one else too.
SteelersinCA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 11:49 AM   #248
HAWK
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 12888

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelersinCA View Post
How can you rationalize outspending to the point that he has increased the budget more than all Presidents combined. You realize that includes Bush who you were hammering earlier in this post for his impact on the debt? This means he has increased the debt more in his first 100 days than Bush in 8 years, and then every one else too.
That's just it. I'm not rationalizing anything. I've been trying to piont out to all of you that it's not just the Democrats or the Republicans screwing us...it's all of them. Quote of thing I've said from this thread or any other that says "SPEND SPEND SPEND!" Actually, I've even went as far as mocking the stimulus package at one point.

I simply want to know where your outrage was as a citizen when Bush inherited one of the biggest gov surplus and then squandered it. Which one could argue that Obama is going to make it worse. But just stop the one-sided "it's all Obama's fault" BS because it's flat out hypocritical. Politicians and they're policies have cost this country dearly. So just stop pretending that it started 100 days ago.

That's been my point all along.

Last edited by HometownGal; 05-01-2009 at 12:00 PM. Reason: No F bombs please
HAWK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 12:00 PM   #249
SteelersinCA
Team Owner
Supporter

Member Number: 9302

Quote:
That's just it. I'm not rationalizing anything. I've been trying to piont out to all of you that it's not just the Democrats or the Republicans screwing us...it's all of them. Quote of thing I've said from this thread or any other that says "SPEND SPEND SPEND!" Actually, I've even went as far as mocking the stimulus package at one point.

I simply want to know where your outrage was as a citizen when Bush inherited one of the biggest gov surplus and then squandered it. Which one could argue that Obama is going to make it worse. But just stop the one-sided "it's all Obama's fault" BS because it's flat out hypocritical. Politicians and they're f****d policies have cost this country dearly. So just stop pretending that it started 100 days ago.

That's been my point all along.
Look, I'm not happy Bush squandered it either. I don't get that about Obama supporters, if you criticize him you are automatically a Bush supporter. Anyway, I would imagine if you were unhappy about Bush squandering it, you would be even more unhappy about Obama squandering it further than Bush and everyone else combined? Sort of like if you are angry the Steelers lose 1 game, you would be even angrier if they lost 16 or 43.
SteelersinCA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 12:08 PM   #250
HometownGal
Living Legend

Member Number: 2413

Quote:
I simply want to know where your outrage was as a citizen when Bush inherited one of the biggest gov surplus and then squandered it. Which one could argue that Obama is going to make it worse.
The original point of this thread, which most everyone has missed, is actually quite simple. Why is Obaaaaama getting a free pass from the media and his sheep for tripling the national debt in less than 100 days and Bush was absolutely (and still is)crucified by the media and the Demos for ending his 2nd term with a deficit?

Quote:
But just stop the one-sided "it's all Obama's fault" BS because it's flat out hypocritical.
You Obaaaaaamites are going to have to endure for the next 3 years and 9 months what we GOP'ers have endured for the past 8 years. When Obaaaaama screws up or makes a boneheaded decision that affects us just as much as those of you who put that birdbrain into office, you're going to hear about it.

The Anti-Wahoo
HometownGal is offline   Reply With Quote