Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

 Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Locker Room


Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-01-2009, 10:36 PM   #271
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark
Supporter
 
tony hipchest's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Give me back my game...
Posts: 40,615
Member Number: 658
Thanks: 2,399
Thanked 10,877 Times in 4,503 Posts
Default Re: Does Obama "Hate White People? Native Americans"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Terminator View Post
But what you call "childish actions," I call it speaking out against policies that Obama is pushing that they don't believe in. It has very little to do with "revenge," though I know for some (not necessarily on this board) that IS what it's about.
yeah, right.

ahhhh.... its all so clear to me now!

speaking out against obama policies = good

speaking out against bush policies = bad

(regardless if they are the exact same policies.)


Quote:
Originally Posted by HometownGal View Post
Me thinks the childish behaviors in this thread had better cease pronto or this thread is going to be locked.
__________________
tony hipchest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 10:48 PM   #272
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark
Supporter
 
tony hipchest's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Give me back my game...
Posts: 40,615
Member Number: 658
Thanks: 2,399
Thanked 10,877 Times in 4,503 Posts
Default Re: Does Obama "Hate White People? Native Americans"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HometownGal View Post
Quit putting words in my mouth that you know damned well aren't there. .
i didnt put words in your mouth. i asked you a question (that i hoped you would actually address before the typical conservative spin and jump to conclusions) which you conviniently chose not to answer and edited out of your post that quoted mine.

i followed up the question with simple logic.

if a = b, and b = c, then a must = c. why can you guys not addres this, instead of resorting to the EXACT same hypocracy you accuse others of?

i get it HTG. you hate all democrats. your disgust for them comes through with flying colors.

why even bother trying to paint it as anything else? i would atleast respect the hatred much more if you didnt try to sugar coat it as something else.
__________________
tony hipchest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 11:02 PM   #273
GBMelBlount
Living Legend
Supporter
 
GBMelBlount's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Western PA
Posts: 6,203
Gender: Male
Member Number: 5140
Thanks: 1,138
Thanked 2,067 Times in 946 Posts
Default Re: Does Obama "Hate White People? Native Americans"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest View Post
Whoooosh!!!!!!

see, the bible was written with simple parables that even a child could understand, yet had much more deeper and complex meanings.

Do the majority of people who read your post (that you're implying was on a child's level) now understand why you're a liberal? I doubt it. Try again.

It's not my fault you have problems being clear and concise. It is a reflection of the fact that you're afraid to be honest because you will be badly beaten.

I also think it's funny that I answered your loaded question clearly and directly and you don't have the balls to do the same.

How embarrassing.

I realize you will never give a clear and concise response to why you are a liberal.....because there really is no good reason, plus you are smart enough to know what will happen if you do....you will be badly beaten....we both know that and so does everyone on this board.
__________________
If I could be like that,
what would I do,
What would I do..."

~ 3 Doors Down


Last edited by GBMelBlount; 05-01-2009 at 11:23 PM.
GBMelBlount is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 11:10 PM   #274
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark
Supporter
 
tony hipchest's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Give me back my game...
Posts: 40,615
Member Number: 658
Thanks: 2,399
Thanked 10,877 Times in 4,503 Posts
Default Re: Does Obama "Hate White People? Native Americans"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GBMelBlount View Post
It's not my fault you have problems being clear and concise. It is a reflection of the fact that you're afraid to be honest because you will be badly beaten.

I also think it's funny that I answered your loaded question clearly and directly and you don't have the balls to do the same. Every time I stand toe to toe with and ask you simple questions you run away and deflect.

How embarrassing.

I realize you will never give a clear and concise response to why you are a liberal.....because you are smart enough to know what will happen if you do.

So let's ask a simple yes or no question. Are you in favor of socialized medicine in the United States?




WHOOOOOSH!

the founding fathers are laughing their asses off at you.

good job!
__________________
tony hipchest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 11:26 PM   #275
GBMelBlount
Living Legend
Supporter
 
GBMelBlount's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Western PA
Posts: 6,203
Gender: Male
Member Number: 5140
Thanks: 1,138
Thanked 2,067 Times in 946 Posts
Default Re: Does Obama "Hate White People? Native Americans"?

Perhaps, but everybody on this board is laughing at you.
__________________
If I could be like that,
what would I do,
What would I do..."

~ 3 Doors Down

GBMelBlount is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 11:32 PM   #276
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark
Supporter
 
tony hipchest's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Give me back my game...
Posts: 40,615
Member Number: 658
Thanks: 2,399
Thanked 10,877 Times in 4,503 Posts
Default Re: Does Obama "Hate White People? Native Americans"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GBMelBlount View Post
Perhaps, but everybody on this board is laughing at you.
and im sure that makes them all feel better!


























__________________
tony hipchest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 01:39 AM   #277
I_Bleed_Black_And_Gold
Assistant Coach
 
I_Bleed_Black_And_Gold's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Alabaster, AL
Posts: 1,303
Gender: Male
Member Number: 10606
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Does Obama "Hate White People? Native Americans"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest View Post
i have several questions for you.

why do you think our founding fathers would be deeply saddened with the abolition of slavery? they founded this nation with the intention and understanding that owning slaves was a natural part of life.

why do you think that genocide on naitve americans is a good thing for this country?

why do you aliagn yourself with the party that ushered in the great depression and allowed poor african americans to be used as scientific gunnea pigs in syphyllus experiments?

why do you support letting aids run rampant as a way of exterminating homosexuals and drug users with no regard for the dangers posed to the rest of the nation (and world)?

WHY are you a conservative? what do you believe about those platforms that are good for this country?
Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Bleed_Black_And_Gold View Post
Because there are much more pressing issues than AIDS to deal with in our country. With only a few exceptions (blood transfusions, etc.), AIDS is 100% avoidable in America. Cancer, on the other hand, is not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest View Post


100% clueless.

anyways, i really dont give 2 shits about your thoughts on the issue. im much more interested in what our resident "3rd grade textbook" historian has to say.

thanks for playing though.

next

*actually embarrassed for you to actually try to give an excuse for willingly let AIDS run loose in an attempt to kill of americans*
Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Bleed_Black_And_Gold View Post
You really are a piece of work. Because I disagree with you, I am clueless? Right, that makes perfect sense.

Seems quite a few people agree that AIDS is avoidable, you my friend are the one that is clueless.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontl...revention.html
Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest View Post
.................................................. ..



not cause you disagree with me, but the fact that reading comprehension failed you is what makes you 100% clueless. you werent even alive in the time i referenced.

and thanks for the link that goes 1 step further to show you dont know what the hell you are talking about.



yet you think ignoring it in the 80's was a good idea.

absolutely clueless.

good job! you sure told me.
You accuse people of picking and choosing when they quote you to twist your words, so I have quoted you in your entirety on this subject.

Please show me where in any of your posts (besides the most recent one that was a reply to my most recent one) that you referenced a time that I wasn't even alive for. Please show me where my reading comprehension has failed.

Excuse me, but I know exactly what I am talking about. As someone who has and will again volunteer in an AIDS clinic (to beef up my resume to get into Pharmacy school if you must know), and has taken many courses in Human Anatomy and Physiology, Bio-Chemistry, and Infections Disease, I would say I have a little experience on the subject. I merely stated that there are more pressing health concerns than AIDS that are not easily preventable/avoidable like AIDS (as my link clearly stated).

You really don't need to be such a jackass all the time. It's like if someone disagrees with you they are your enemy. You have shown yourself to be unable to have a discussion without being a smartass and trying to make me say things I haven't said, or saying you said things which you haven't to try and make a point.
__________________
I_Bleed_Black_And_Gold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 02:52 AM   #278
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark
Supporter
 
tony hipchest's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Give me back my game...
Posts: 40,615
Member Number: 658
Thanks: 2,399
Thanked 10,877 Times in 4,503 Posts
Default Re: Does Obama "Hate White People? Native Americans"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Bleed_Black_And_Gold View Post
You accuse people of picking and choosing when they quote you to twist your words, so I have quoted you in your entirety on this subject.

Please show me where in any of your posts (besides the most recent one that was a reply to my most recent one) that you referenced a time that I wasn't even alive for. Please show me where my reading comprehension has failed.

Excuse me, but I know exactly what I am talking about. As someone who has and will again volunteer in an AIDS clinic (to beef up my resume to get into Pharmacy school if you must know), and has taken many courses in Human Anatomy and Physiology, Bio-Chemistry, and Infections Disease, I would say I have a little experience on the subject. I merely stated that there are more pressing health concerns than AIDS that are not easily preventable/avoidable like AIDS (as my link clearly stated).

You really don't need to be such a jackass all the time. It's like if someone disagrees with you they are your enemy. You have shown yourself to be unable to have a discussion without being a smartass and trying to make me say things I haven't said, or saying you said things which you haven't to try and make a point.
LMAO.

yeah, as a pre-med student i took the same courses, and will readilly admit i only completed 2 courses of post graduate study in med school (2 courses that i aced and recieved the highest grades in all my college).

you are what? 23 -24 years old? i referenced a crucial time of the AIDS epidemic time between about '82-'86. were you born then???? did your lack of reading comprehension skills lead you to believe i was talking about today?

sure, aids is about 100% avoidable now.... but how was it then when nobody knew the many ways it could even be contracted????

sorry if you feel me proving you wrong makes you feel like i am a jackass.

the fact is you ARE wrong, yet only have an opinion that i am a jackass.

you have really only shown 2 revealing traits to me since youve joined this board.
1) you really wish you could get away with posting monkey pictures in reference to our president.
2) you support the ideology of letting AIDS run rampant as a means of exterminating homosexuals and IV drug users.

yet you personally attack me by calling me me a jackass???
__________________
tony hipchest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 03:05 AM   #279
I_Bleed_Black_And_Gold
Assistant Coach
 
I_Bleed_Black_And_Gold's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Alabaster, AL
Posts: 1,303
Gender: Male
Member Number: 10606
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Does Obama "Hate White People? Native Americans"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest View Post
LMAO.

yeah, as a pre-med student i took the same courses, and will readilly admit i only completed 2 courses of post graduate study in med school (2 courses that i aced and recieved the highest grades in all my college).

you are what? 23 -24 years old? i referenced a crucial time of the AIDS epidemic time between about '82-'86. were you born then???? did your lack of reading comprehension skills lead you to believe i was talking about today?

sure, aids is about 100% avoidable now.... but how was it then when nobody knew the many ways it could even be contracted????

sorry if you feel me proving you wrong makes you feel like i am a jackass.

the fact is you ARE wrong, yet only have an opinion that i am a jackass.

you have really only shown 2 revealing traits to me since youve joined this board.
1) you really wish you could get away with posting monkey pictures in reference to our president.
2) you support the ideology of letting AIDS run rampant as a means of exterminating homosexuals and IV drug users.

yet you personally attack me by calling me me a jackass???

It seems you are the one that lacks reading comprehension, you can't even remember what you posted yourself. Please point me to your post where it states to what time period you were referring to when on the subject of AIDS. You never "referenced" any time period at all. Or will you just avoid the question and deflect again?

Also, please show me where you have proven me wrong. I stated that AIDS is nearly 100% avoidable and backed that up with a link to facts supporting my argument. How does that make me wrong exactly? Given the fact that you agree that "aids is about 100% avoidable now", does that make you wrong as well?

If I wanted AIDS to run rampant I would choose another place to volunteer work that an AIDS clinic. I could always work at the VA, which I might do next time.

Oh, and I did post monkey pictures by the way. I was just afraid of being labeled a racist. Since it is O.K. to compare a white man to a monkey (ape technically), but not O.K. to compare a black man to the same monkey (ape).

Please either answer my questions or don't respond. Don't just skim over my post and pick and choose the points you would like to address.
__________________
I_Bleed_Black_And_Gold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 03:17 AM   #280
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark
Supporter
 
tony hipchest's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Give me back my game...
Posts: 40,615
Member Number: 658
Thanks: 2,399
Thanked 10,877 Times in 4,503 Posts
Default Re: Does Obama "Hate White People? Native Americans"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Bleed_Black_And_Gold View Post
It seems you are the one that lacks reading comprehension, you can't even remember what you posted yourself. Please point me to your post where it states to what time period you were referring to when on the subject of AIDS..
ho-hum

And The Band Played On
http://forums.steelersfever.com/show...t=35605&page=2

volunteer all you want, but i suggest you actually read up a bit on what it is you are actually volunteering for.

really though, its a long book so i just suggest atleast watching the movie. (great movie with an excellent cast)

enjoy!
__________________
tony hipchest is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:30 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum
no new posts