Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

 Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Locker Room


Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

LOL

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-01-2009, 08:23 PM   #41
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark
Supporter
 
tony hipchest's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Give me back my game...
Posts: 40,294
Member Number: 658
Thanks: 2,308
Thanked 10,338 Times in 4,293 Posts
Default Re: bho is what he is

Quote:
Originally Posted by xfl2001fan View Post
We're still waiting on you to produce a birth certificate.

I don't know where you get that you have the right to that sort of private information, but you clearly have some serious issues.
hey... ease up. he's just a lil' ol' confused brownsfan.

oh wait....
__________________
tony hipchest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 09:05 PM   #42
xfl2001fan
Living Legend
 

Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Columbus OH
Posts: 3,641
Gender: Male
Member Number: 8741
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: bho is what he is

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest View Post
hey... ease up. he's just a lil' ol' confused brownsfan.

oh wait....
I used to like you Tony. Not really, but since that's my line, I gotta keep using it.
__________________
If you take the "U" out of "STUD", you get STD. I'm just saying.
xfl2001fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 09:21 PM   #43
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark
Supporter
 
tony hipchest's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Give me back my game...
Posts: 40,294
Member Number: 658
Thanks: 2,308
Thanked 10,338 Times in 4,293 Posts
Default Re: bho is what he is

Quote:
Originally Posted by xfl2001fan View Post
I used to like you Tony. Not really, but since that's my line, I gotta keep using it.


"CLEVELAND ROCKS, CLEVELAND ROCKS, CLEEEVELAAND ROOOOOOOOOOOCKS!"

(we have a version of that song but "rocks" is replaced with "sucks")

__________________
tony hipchest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 09:46 PM   #44
xfl2001fan
Living Legend
 

Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Columbus OH
Posts: 3,641
Gender: Male
Member Number: 8741
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: bho is what he is

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest View Post


"CLEVELAND ROCKS, CLEVELAND ROCKS, CLEEEVELAAND ROOOOOOOOOOOCKS!"

(we have a version of that song but "rocks" is replaced with "sucks")

I've heard that version...I wasn't impressed. I practically lived in Coraopolis (sp?) for quite some time. I was there at least once a month for about 10 months straight...and generally it was for 3-4 days at a time.

Then again, a lot of the locals knew me in a couple of the Steelers bars they had in town...especially since I showed up with my Browns jersey on every visit.
__________________
If you take the "U" out of "STUD", you get STD. I'm just saying.
xfl2001fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 11:45 PM   #45
BIGBENFASTWILLIE
Living Legend
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Maryland
Posts: 3,701
Gender: Male
Member Number: 618
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: bho is what he is

And even if Obama was muslim....which he isnt....but even if he was.... what would that matter..... who are you to judge an american citizen that has a different religion than yours?
__________________
Change Has Come To America
BIGBENFASTWILLIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 07:56 AM   #46
revefsreleets
Living Legend
 
revefsreleets's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Akron, Ohio Home of LeBron James
Posts: 15,403
Gender: Male
Member Number: 5353
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: bho is what he is

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelersinCA View Post
Nah, I love proving you wrong and watching you scurry behind your "I don't really care" excuse. Pitiful. I feel sorry for you.
Proving me wrong? Scurrying? What silly delusions of grandeur you suffer from...

There is nothing here refuting my assertions. You haven't produced a single fact or argument against anything I said in my post. All you did was point out that I had ONE LINE which shut down your entire (pointless and wrong) line of reasoning that somehow the US support for Israel was oil based.

In essence, Jeremy Jr, you are trying to dissect an entire sound and logical argument by saying "No, I'm right and you're wrong".

You'll have to do better than that or I really WILL start ignoring you, which is a fate worse than death for an attention w hore.....
__________________
Official Steelersfever Arians Nuthugger
revefsreleets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 09:03 AM   #47
xfl2001fan
Living Legend
 

Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Columbus OH
Posts: 3,641
Gender: Male
Member Number: 8741
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: bho is what he is

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGBENFASTWILLIE View Post
And even if Obama was muslim....which he isnt....but even if he was.... what would that matter..... who are you to judge an american citizen that has a different religion than yours?
At least quote someone so that we know which portion of the conversation you are referring to.

As for whether he is a Muslim or not...how would you know? If it's based on something he said...he also said that the Wiretapping program was reprehensible and he would shut it down.

100+ days into the Presidancy...
__________________
If you take the "U" out of "STUD", you get STD. I'm just saying.
xfl2001fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 09:14 AM   #48
SteelersinCA
Team Owner
Supporter
 
SteelersinCA's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 2,537
Gender: Male
Member Number: 9302
Thanks: 4
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: bho is what he is

Quote:
Originally Posted by revefsreleets View Post
Proving me wrong? Scurrying? What silly delusions of grandeur you suffer from...

There is nothing here refuting my assertions. You haven't produced a single fact or argument against anything I said in my post. All you did was point out that I had ONE LINE which shut down your entire (pointless and wrong) line of reasoning that somehow the US support for Israel was oil based.

In essence, Jeremy Jr, you are trying to dissect an entire sound and logical argument by saying "No, I'm right and you're wrong".

You'll have to do better than that or I really WILL start ignoring you, which is a fate worse than death for an attention w hore.....
Oh please no, say it isn't so!!!!!!!!!

http://www.globalpolicy.org/security...07supports.htm

"- Conclusion

The primary motives behind U.S. support of Israel can be explained by Washington's foreign policy aims of securing a Middle East capable of producing a stable supply of oil at a low price that buoys the economies of oil dependent countries. Israel, a state that is dependent on the United States due to its strategic and cultural isolation in a region that is hostile to its existence, can be relied on by Washington to assist in maintaining the status quo by preventing any Middle Eastern country from accruing enough power to alter the regional balance in a way that would damage the interests of the United States and other oil dependent countries."

Honestly, you really should consider that ignore button, if only they had a shut mouth button for you, oh wait, you just pulled your arguments off the top of your head without any real research cause you don't care that much right? Right? Got it. Carry on loser.

Last edited by SteelersinCA; 05-02-2009 at 09:24 AM.
SteelersinCA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 10:08 AM   #49
Vincent
Team President
Supporter
 
Vincent's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: People's Republic of North Carolina
Posts: 2,485
Member Number: 10927
Thanks: 13
Thanked 11 Times in 9 Posts
Default Re: bho is what he is

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGBENFASTWILLIE View Post
And even if Obama was muslim....which he isnt....but even if he was.... what would that matter..... who are you to judge an american citizen that has a different religion than yours?
Who is judging? I specifically stated no religious affiliation and have made no statement that would indicate a religious point of view. For all you know, I'm a muslim woman.

Quoting scripture? Anybody can quote scripture. Hell, da debil quotes scripture. So, to me, I don't go by what people say. I go by what they do.

This thread is about what bho is doing, and observations thereof.. And to your point, the reason his being muslim would matter is because if he were muslim his view of the world, and specifically Israel, might lead him to make decisions like the ones he's making.

Once baraka hussien obama (that is his given name) produces documentation that he is a citizen and a court accepts it, then we can acknowledge him as a citizen. Until then it remains an issue that quite frankly he should have dealt with immediately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGBENFASTWILLIE View Post
Every war revolves in someway around religion.....
I eagerly await further commentary on your earlier observation.
__________________

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress & the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution,
but overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution."

Abraham Lincoln

Last edited by Vincent; 05-02-2009 at 10:18 AM.
Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 11:08 AM   #50
xfl2001fan
Living Legend
 

Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Columbus OH
Posts: 3,641
Gender: Male
Member Number: 8741
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: bho is what he is

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
I eagerly await further commentary on your earlier observation.
Don't hold your breath.
__________________
If you take the "U" out of "STUD", you get STD. I'm just saying.
xfl2001fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:17 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum
no new posts