Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Fans United

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Giants Giants
August 9th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 05-23-2009, 11:06 AM   #1
tripp
Water Boy

Member Number: 13611
Default Please help in picking seats at Heinz Field

Hello,
I wanted to get my father some seats to the Pittsburgh Steelers vs Minnesota Vikings
October 25, 2009, 1:00 PM at Heinz Field (Football) Pittsburgh, PA I have no clue about how to pick seats. 2 people will be going and I want to spend no more then about 250 ( less if you can find good seats ) per ticket. I don't need the best just want good seats that a fan would enjoy. Also my father is a Minnesota fan and my uncle who will go with him a Pittsburgh fan.I say this just to ask if one side is better then the other as these are for my father ( please don't take offense to that I wanted to post here as I figure everyone here would know this field the best) . I have looked here http://www.rickstickets.com/nfl/pitt...r25-174805.php but I don't know how to pick seats. I see that all i really have to pick from is upper level sets or lower level end zone sets. If anyone could help me pick a few tickets they think are good and if you have been there so I have a few to choose from it would be great. Thanks so much for any help you can give.
tripp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 01:38 PM   #2
nojobny
Team Captain
Supporter

Member Number: 5924
Default Re: Please help in picking seats at Heinz Field

Well, I have nose bleed seats and I love 'em There are very few 'bad' seats at Heinz.

I"m not sure about the site you're buying your tickets from. I always tell people to go with the ticket exchange service that on the steelers site. It's safe and all the tickets are coming from season ticket holders.

https://teamexchange.ticketmaster.co...&team=steelers

Since the season ticket holder don't get their tickets delivered until July, I'd be wary about buying them from another site so early.

I would sit anywhere between Sect 536-528 or 509-517. You'll get nice view of the field as well as the jumbotron. If you're on the even numbered side you'll also see the skyline. Since the rows start with A,you can be the judge of how far up you want to go. I believe the last row is LL or MM.
Old 05-23-2009, 02:05 PM   #3
HughC
Starter

Member Number: 8512

If you check out this site it gives you a nice idea of what your view will be like from any seat and any stadium.

http://seatdata.com/html/nfl_steeler...l_steelers.htm
Old 05-23-2009, 02:47 PM   #4
tripp
Water Boy

nojobny and HughC thank you.

nojobny,
So the sties selling tickets now are not real ticket venders and ticket venders don't get then till july. I see most said tickets would not be sent till august i guess that is why.
Old 05-23-2009, 11:37 PM   #5
nojobny
Team Captain
Supporter

Member Number: 5924

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripp View Post
nojobny and HughC thank you.

nojobny,
So the sties selling tickets now are not real ticket venders and ticket venders don't get then till july. I see most said tickets would not be sent till august i guess that is why.
I didn't look too much at the details but if they say they're not shipping until august, that makes sense. They're probably season ticket holders, they're just going through that site b/c you can't post them on the Steelers site yet.

Good luck with your seats. I'm sure your dad will be psyched no matter where you sit.
Old 05-24-2009, 03:10 PM   #6
tripp
Water Boy

nojobny,
thank you very much for the info and help:)
Old 05-25-2009, 10:31 AM   #7
StainlessStill
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 12999
Thanked 1,147 Times in 476 Posts

Dude, whatever you do, don't sit down below. If you are a crazy ass fan looking for a great time with hardcore fans, it's up top.. in ANY section. I've sat close and down below many times and vouch never to sit back down there. My seats are up top. A blast.
Old 05-25-2009, 11:27 AM   #8
tripp
Water Boy

StainlessStill,
Thanks for the heads up. I think I will get my dad the 3rd level around 40 yard line as close to AA as I can. I hear also from some of my friends that this is a good spot and the end zone is no good.