Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

 Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Gamer Chat


Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Fever Presents...
Bills
GAMEDAY
September 11, 2014, 8:25pm ET
CBS
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-08-2009, 04:07 PM   #11
Pittsburghfan
Banned
 

Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,384
Member Number: 5129
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Steelers Overall Rating

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyoder6 View Post
and y will it be dead in a few yrs?????????
and how many is a few yrs???

and last time i checked.. ps3 did have the red ring of death...

im sry that the last time i checked.. sony didn't release a system that had known problems...

i don't think sony was the one getting sued b/c of there system...
I think he meant like more games coming out for 360. Along with Project Natal for x box. Which both will draw more attention to the 360.
Pittsburghfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 09:20 PM   #12
Stang909
Bench Warmer
 
Stang909's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Ohio
Posts: 205
Gender: Male
Member Number: 4659
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Steelers Overall Rating

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyoder6 View Post
and y will it be dead in a few yrs?????????
and how many is a few yrs???

and last time i checked.. ps3 did have the red ring of death...

im sry that the last time i checked.. sony didn't release a system that had known problems...

i don't think sony was the one getting sued b/c of there system...
Look up project natal, once it comes out all other systems are going to be ignored unless sony can come up with something better which i highly doubt will happen. plus sony really has no more good exclusive franchises left
__________________

On Ice or Grass We'll kick your Ass!
Stang909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 07:27 AM   #13
CantStop85
Living Legend
 
CantStop85's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Lexington, Kentucky
Posts: 3,140
Gender: Male
Member Number: 486
Thanks: 0
Thanked 21 Times in 7 Posts
Default Re: Steelers Overall Rating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stang909 View Post
Look up project natal, once it comes out all other systems are going to be ignored unless sony can come up with something better which i highly doubt will happen. plus sony really has no more good exclusive franchises left
Uncharted II: Among Thieves, God of War III, Gran Turismo 5, Heavy Rain, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time, MAG...some pretty good PS3 exclusives still scheduled to come out this year.

With that said, I'll probably just be playing Modern Warfare 2.
CantStop85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 10:51 AM   #14
Pi Kapp Steeler
Team Captain
 
Pi Kapp Steeler's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 740
Member Number: 11049
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Steelers Overall Rating

They are ranking extremely hard this year. Mendenhall went from a 93 speed to an 83 speed. Dont see how that works.

And lawrence timmons a 78 speed?!?!?! come on EA did you not see the man almost run back a TD against the Pats. Or see him hawk down sproles in the playoffs.
__________________
Pi Kapp Steeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 10:59 AM   #15
Pi Kapp Steeler
Team Captain
 
Pi Kapp Steeler's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 740
Member Number: 11049
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Steelers Overall Rating

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCityKing View Post
atleast we got the highest ranking. hooray! =)

For now, you know they are gonna jack up the patriots to a 99 or something
__________________
Pi Kapp Steeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 06:52 PM   #16
CantStop85
Living Legend
 
CantStop85's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Lexington, Kentucky
Posts: 3,140
Gender: Male
Member Number: 486
Thanks: 0
Thanked 21 Times in 7 Posts
Default Re: Steelers Overall Rating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pi Kapp Steeler View Post
They are ranking extremely hard this year. Mendenhall went from a 93 speed to an 83 speed. Dont see how that works.

And lawrence timmons a 78 speed?!?!?! come on EA did you not see the man almost run back a TD against the Pats. Or see him hawk down sproles in the playoffs.
They actually have greatly changed the ratings this year. Guys who would normally be 70's-80's are now 60's to low 70's, even some 50's. Their idea was to widen the gap between the truly elite players and the average players.
CantStop85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 06:00 PM   #17
Pi Kapp Steeler
Team Captain
 
Pi Kapp Steeler's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 740
Member Number: 11049
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Steelers Overall Rating

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantStop85 View Post
They actually have greatly changed the ratings this year. Guys who would normally be 70's-80's are now 60's to low 70's, even some 50's. Their idea was to widen the gap between the truly elite players and the average players.
Totally understand that, timmons is definately an average player at best but hes probably our fastest LB. Cant wait for the roster upgrades already
__________________
Pi Kapp Steeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 11:31 PM   #18
BIGBENFASTWILLIE
Living Legend
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Maryland
Posts: 3,701
Gender: Male
Member Number: 618
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Steelers Overall Rating

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyoder6 View Post
and y will it be dead in a few yrs?????????
and how many is a few yrs???

and last time i checked.. ps3 did have the red ring of death...

im sry that the last time i checked.. sony didn't release a system that had known problems...

i don't think sony was the one getting sued b/c of there system...
To answer all of your questions about why ps3 will be gone... go to xbox360.com and check out project natal....
__________________
Change Has Come To America
BIGBENFASTWILLIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 12:16 AM   #19
Stang909
Bench Warmer
 
Stang909's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Ohio
Posts: 205
Gender: Male
Member Number: 4659
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Steelers Overall Rating

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantStop85 View Post
Uncharted II: Among Thieves, God of War III, Gran Turismo 5, Heavy Rain, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time, MAG...some pretty good PS3 exclusives still scheduled to come out this year.

With that said, I'll probably just be playing Modern Warfare 2.
Some of those are going to be good games but the main selling point of that list is no longer exclusive. Final Fantasy is coming out for 360.
__________________

On Ice or Grass We'll kick your Ass!
Stang909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum
no new posts