Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Blast Furnace

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Bills Bills
August 16th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 07-10-2009, 10:38 PM   #21
SC Steeler Steve
Bench Warmer
Supporter

Member Number: 12276
Default Re: Tim Lumber Speaks Out!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Lumber View Post
Send me the avitar by e-mail timlumber1@aol.com and I will let you know if I will use it. I am covering teams in baltimore, and on my way to getting respect! I will show you my real work. I would like this website to set up a direct link with my nationalsportsreview.com another website automatically posts my stories once I put a story up at NSR. I would like this site to post al my new NSR stories. YOU will see how professional and great I am! I am a new man, I want to be the best, in order to do that, I have to stay out of trouble on the internet. Im glad to see you Steeler fans are TEARY EYED my message has made your eyes watery! That proves your not a bunch of animals like other NFL towns claim you are! Put your hands out...its time to be a man and end this grudge! Send me the avitar by e-mail! Talk to yous later....from Mr. Tim Lumber
I dont rightly give a crap what other NFL towns think of me or my Steeler brethren. We are the best franchise in NFL history and nothing can change that. Thats how I see it and I am damn glad I am a Steeler fan and feel sorry for any poor sap who isnt...
Old 07-11-2009, 12:00 AM   #22
devilsdancefloor
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 10172

i tried to ignore your other post once you made a fool of yourself, but coming back now and wanting everyone to forget the past.you have to earn respect it is not given!

I believe that today more than ever a book should be sought after even if it has only one great page in it. We must search for fragments, splinters, toenails, anything that has ore in it, anything that is capable of resuscitating the body and the soul.

devilsdancefloor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 12:47 AM   #23
Tim Lumber
Village Idiot

Member Number: 13210

I plan on getting the respect I deserve. Honestly lets not push it pal...I do hate the Steelers football team, more than any team in the world, but you are the best fans hands down in the NFL. I learned that from my last go-around here! You crazy fools stick up for one another, you all remind me of the mafia, your commited to getting each others backs! I am a Raven-Holic, Im from baltimore, so I root for my hometeam, I bleed purple and black! Once we can get throught this bull crap..you will all be happy to call me a friend...I think..haha!
Tim Lumber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 07:26 AM   #24
Galax Steeler
The Virginia Hillbilly
Supporter

Member Number: 3287
Thanked 3,161 Times in 1,343 Posts
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
I plan on getting the respect I deserve. Honestly lets not push it pal...I do hate the Steelers football team, more than any team in the world, but you are the best fans hands down in the NFL. I learned that from my last go-around here! You crazy fools stick up for one another, you all remind me of the mafia, your commited to getting each others backs! I am a Raven-Holic, Im from baltimore, so I root for my hometeam, I bleed purple and black! Once we can get throught this bull crap..you will all be happy to call me a friend...I think..haha!
Let's just see if you are serious. Get that avitar that LLT has for you and start posting good things on the other threads. We will put you on probation and see if you are for real or not.
Old 07-11-2009, 07:34 AM   #25
CantStop85
Living Legend

Member Number: 486

http://nationalsportsreview.com/spor...hor/timlumber/
Here you can view all of his most recent masterpieces...apparently he still hasn't sprung for the spell check.
CantStop85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 11:39 AM   #26
lamberts-lost-tooth
Banned

Member Number: 2363

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Lumber
I stopped back to say hello..to all my friends here!

Quote:
I want to be honest, the past was a show!

Quote:
I now want to be known as a professional writer, not some imitation nickle bagger!

Quote:
....I would like a apology from you fans also.
I'm sorry you're a dumbass.

Quote:
Its time to end this grudge and shake hands Pittsburgh! If you are the good guys as YOU claim, you will do this. If not, then I proven my point...I was the good guy all along
Your past IS the problem Einstein....start acting like a human THAN look for the hand of friendship

Quote:
Send me the avitar by e-mail timlumber1@aol.com and I will let you know if I will use it.
Should of had someone who is literate, read the fine print to you.

Quote:
I would like this website to set up a direct link with my nationalsportsreview.com another website automatically posts my stories once I put a story up at NSR. I would like this site to post al my new NSR stories.

I hope those flying pigs dont freeze in Hell.
lamberts-lost-tooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 01:58 PM   #27
Tim Lumber
Village Idiot

Member Number: 13210

I see you put my avitar up for bidding Lamberts Lost Tooth...hopefully a well respected christian will bid on it...HINT...
Tim Lumber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 02:19 PM   #28
Preacher
Living Legend

Member Number: 16327

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantStop85 View Post
http://nationalsportsreview.com/spor...hor/timlumber/
Here you can view all of his most recent masterpieces...apparently he still hasn't sprung for the spell check.
Actually, please don't.

The only reason he trolls is for more hits on his blog. That way, he can charge more for advertising.

Had he come in here and acted respectfully, then it may have been worth going to see... but he didn't, so it isn't. Otherwise, we are rewarding his behavior.
Preacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 02:23 PM   #29
lamberts-lost-tooth
Banned

Member Number: 2363

Quote:
I see you put my avitar up for bidding Lamberts Lost Tooth...hopefully a well respected christian will bid on it...HINT...
You get what you deserve....in other words....Your'e screwed.
lamberts-lost-tooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 07:35 PM   #30
HometownGal
Living Legend

Member Number: 2413

Quote:
I was wondering if you missed me HomeTownGal? haha, and Yes I will use the avitar that he chooses! I want to get some respect around here, Im not Rodney Dangerfield...so YES I hope to earn it back...Jack...lol
I missed you about as much as I miss a gas attack during sex.

I'm going to trust you on this one, my dear Timwit. Prove you're a man and not a rat (though you support a team full of rodents).

The Anti-Wahoo
HometownGal is offline   Reply With Quote